Page 218 of 330 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3316

Thread: Merchant Feedback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Another great transaction with allen for a character. No issues, took care of the transfer asap.

Just adding my support here, I've had exclusively positive dealings with allen.

Quote Originally Posted by myriad View Post
    Just adding my support here, I've had exclusively positive dealings with allen.
    Same here, both back then and since his return.

Good experience with Bremerial, handed her 10m with no collateral and no issues.

Good experience with Bremerial, handed her 10m with no collateral and no issues.
    Okay I'm confused. Look how this message showed up in my e-mail inbox:

Code:
    Dear Khariz,

Nazagor has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Merchant Feedback - in the Auctions forum of The Gemstone IV Players' Corner.

This thread is located at:
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?27738-Merchant-Feedback&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    Great experience with Bremerial, handed her 10m with no collateral and no issues.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
    The Gemstone IV Players' Corner
    Last edited by Khariz; 12-01-2016 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khariz View Post

Code:
    Dear Khariz,

Nazagor has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Merchant Feedback - in the Auctions forum of The Gemstone IV Players' Corner.

Great experience with Bremerial, handed her 10m with no collateral and no issues.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
    Huh, weird that someone would make a new account to get away from a nutjob stalker who won't leave them alone, right?

Thanks for posting that, really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khariz View Post

Code:
    Dear Khariz,

All the best,
    myriad is probably Nazagor, replied on Naz first then decided to reply with myriad; cut message, deleted the Naz post and reposted under myriad pasting the original message and replacing great with good.

Quote Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
    myriad is probably Nazagor, replied on Naz first then decided to reply with myriad; cut message, deleted the Naz post and reposted under myriad pasting the original message and replacing great with good.
    I literally just posted that. Whatever, I don't really care. Go ahead Alastir, do your worst. Truth is, nobody gives a shit about you, or your insane, inexplicable hard-on for me.

I literally just posted that. Whatever, I don't really care. Go ahead Alastir, do your worst. Truth is, nobody gives a shit about you, or your insane, inexplicable hard-on for me.
    Oh shit, it really is you, lol!
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

10. Default

Easy, successful character auctions with both Allen and Vamosj. Thanks to both for excellent characters and transactions.