Page 101 of 332 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3316

Thread: Merchant Feedback

150 bucks is apparently the price of betrayal for PC handle liloldman, I call simutronics billing and I quote 'They have the wrong security answer for that account, I'll email them.' Don't bother simu because I'll send a message through PC....no reply. You have been warned.

Wow Kastrel, I made a mistake in the transfer form.....but when and who did I have a transaction that you were involved with...this is the third Character I have sold and don't remember you involved in either of the other two?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by liloldman View Post
    Wow Kastrel, I made a mistake in the transfer form.....but when and who did I have a transaction that you were involved with...this is the third Character I have sold and don't remember you involved in either of the other two?
    There is no room for mistakes. You must battle to death.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

thanks Jhynn!

Holidays were busy for me- but the peeps who deserved kudos were: Mgoddess, DaCapn, Bremerial, and Corlyne

A++++, easy and pleasant to deal with! I would definately do business with again!

6. Default

Ive done many transactions with liloldman in coins and cash. Each one was always handled quickly and without issues. Ill vouch for him.

liloldman came through on the character transfer, tragedy averted.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by liloldman View Post
    I have had nothing but good experiences with liloldman. I have bought several things from him, and transactions have always been very smooth.
    (OOC) Klinor's player whispers, "YOU ARE BREAKING THE WARN INTERACT."

9. Default

Smooth transaction with Milesalpha
    LANDING ROOM 17
    Rose-covered dark stone boutique East Monir Road
    Lich Room ID: 15100
    http://shops.lichproject.org/shops/80
    http://www.virilneus.com/shops/index.php?name=shimeria

10. Default

Very easy business done with Shimeria, thank you! I seem to run into the good people.