Page 252 of 332 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3316

Thread: Merchant Feedback

Nephal is a good dude, he definitely didnt know, he certainly doesn't need to scam anyone over 100k.
    Last edited by m444w; 06-22-2018 at 10:16 AM.
    Discord: Ondreian#3875

I have turned PMs off on these forums, if you want to chat, use Discord to contact me.

knifty

Quote Originally Posted by Qyx View Post
    Don't buy anything from Nephal unless you've got a gun to their head. This bastard scammed me for a measly 100k by selling me an attuned item. I won't bring this up again as the silvers don't matter, but watch this fella.
    32. some white fur-and-hide boots (dwarven crafted boots)
    You analyze your fur-and-hide boots and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
    The creator has also provided the following information:
    You sense that the boots can be altered, bearing in mind the following: (1) the noun cannot change; (2) they must remain heavy and sturdy; and (3)
    they are, by nature, of dwarven craftsmanship -- while it does not need to be clear in the description, nothing can contradict that basic fact!
    You can try to PUSH, STOMP, TAP, WAVE, HUG, RUB, PULL, and KICK the boots.
    You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the fur-and-hide boots for you or deepen its pockets.
    Holds a very small amount
    MB: 100k
    Current Bid: 100k Qyx Sold -- Please contact me here or IG: Sedda
    Nothing about these stand out to me that they're attuned. Seems like an easy mistake to make.

Negative feedback should come AFTER contacting the seller with a problem to see if it can be resolved. Further, nobody is intentionally scamming folks for 100k (the current value being $0.45) on their main account.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Did a character swap with Char and was very quick and smooth
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Negative feedback should come AFTER contacting the seller with a problem to see if it can be resolved. Further, nobody is intentionally scamming folks for 100k (the current value being $0.45) on their main account.
    I dunno man, with as hard up a Necro's been for that 5m/$25 he spent months begging for on here...

But yeah in this case, no.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-22-2018 at 11:26 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Qyx View Post
    Don't buy anything from Nephal unless you've got a gun to their head. This bastard scammed me for a measly 100k by selling me an attuned item. I won't bring this up again as the silvers don't matter, but watch this fella.
    Yup, my bad.

I ran across your guy twice yesterday after our transaction and even sat with you in the same room for a while.

I’m more than happy to give you back the 100k.

I should be in game tonight.

Respectfully,
    Matt
    [LNet]-GSIV:Aizaraii: "I'm all for killing animals, we can settle with saying vegetarians are retarded"
    A twisted being's throat glows green as it opens its mouth, loosing a blast of acid that scours the entire room!
    The acid splashes over you!
    ... 63 points of damage!
    Acid bath empties chest. It's a lot cleaner now.
    DEAD!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by m444w View Post
    Nephal is a good dude, he definitely didnt know, he certainly doesn't need to scam anyone over 100k.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    He may have not known, have you gotten in touch with him about it?

And everyone else that spoke up. Thanks!

Respectfully,
    Matt
    [LNet]-GSIV:Aizaraii: "I'm all for killing animals, we can settle with saying vegetarians are retarded"
    A twisted being's throat glows green as it opens its mouth, loosing a blast of acid that scours the entire room!
    The acid splashes over you!
    ... 63 points of damage!
    Acid bath empties chest. It's a lot cleaner now.
    DEAD!

Blog Entries

Put Qyx on the list of customers likely to overreact and cause a scene without looking for normal recourse.

I've known Matt for years. Practically Gemstone's least likely scamming suspect, lol
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

I've known him for a good two decades and the idea of him trying to scam 100k (or any value) off someone is literally laughable. I don't think I could name anyone from the game or boards who is more trustworthy.

10. Default

Ditto on what's been said. I don't have the time in game I used to 20+ years ago - but sheesh - this would drive me crazy if I made some simple mistake. I'm sure all of us that have been here that long have given away more stuff in the "millions" than can be counted.