Page 330 of 332 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332 LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3316

Thread: Merchant Feedback

Just did a nice transaction with Winter. 2nd time doing business with them. Smooth transaction, would definitely do business again. Thank you!

^^
    Beat me to it and ditto!

3. Default

Super easy transaction with nichelas.

4. Default Reputation help?

Hey guys. So I was just window shopping on some for sale character posts. And I was just dropping some prices to get some balls rolling or maybe even a bite. So I was doing this last night and then I go to login today and I get this notification from one of Tohrments posts. Totally uncalled for! Does this really negatively impact my reputation like it shows in the picture? -95675 reputation points for offering $180 for an account seems insane(even if the character is worth more) I'm glad I screenshot it because now I can't find it again. Does anyone know where I can find this comment again? I was trying to figure out if it was Tohrment or someone else that said that. Thanks everyone
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jmillz; 01-20-2023 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Adding more information

Blog Entries

Rep comments are under settings.

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

6. Default

I've never seen someone tire kick on every car, and had a sales person think. He sure is getting the ball rolling with offering less than below value on everything we have in stock.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jmillz View Post
    Hey guys. So I was just window shopping on some for sale character posts. And I was just dropping some prices to get some balls rolling or maybe even a bite. So I was doing this last night and then I go to login today and I get this notification from one of Tohrments posts. Totally uncalled for! Does this really negatively impact my reputation like it shows in the picture? -95675 reputation points for offering $180 for an account seems insane(even if the character is worth more) I'm glad I screenshot it because now I can't find it again. Does anyone know where I can find this comment again? I was trying to figure out if it was Tohrment or someone else that said that. Thanks everyone
    I wouldn't worry about it. There are proven scammers (Zaoloo, Luntz here on PC) that have positive rep. Characters trade in a pretty narrow window and they're basically experience bags that you can turn into any profession/race/gender combo, so people get annoyed at consistent lowballing. Better luck with lowballing items.

8. Default

Ah okay I guess. I thought I only threw 2 offers out there but I understand I suppose. I'll just keep grinding and disappear back into the shadows. With people like this, it's no surprise the community is slowing dying ��
    Last edited by Jmillz; 01-21-2023 at 11:45 AM.

your a fucking clown i didn't even rep you keep pushing or use the thing to see who rep'd you bitch.
    You swing a vultite claidhmore at a black forest ogre!
    AS: +401 vs DS: +258 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +76 = +251
    ... and hit for 147 points of damage!
    Terrible slash to the black forest ogre's side!
    Entrails spill out, onto the ground!
    Death can be SO messy.
    The light in a black forest ogre's eyes goes out as she collapses and finally dies.

FYI i could care less if someone lowballs me on a character sale or anything for that matter i just ignore it like everyone elses stupid comments. Have a great day, i got no problem speaking my mind when it comes to something that someone said to piss me off.
    You swing a vultite claidhmore at a black forest ogre!
    AS: +401 vs DS: +258 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +76 = +251
    ... and hit for 147 points of damage!
    Terrible slash to the black forest ogre's side!
    Entrails spill out, onto the ground!
    Death can be SO messy.
    The light in a black forest ogre's eyes goes out as she collapses and finally dies.