Page 254 of 332 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3316

Thread: Merchant Feedback

1. Default

Have had recent sales with Gallows Thief, SHAFT and Greng. 10/10. Would do business again.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

2. Default

It would have been fine but he asked for my paypal and told me he would meet in game. Its fine i will let it go just bothered me and you are fine jyhnn
    Last edited by beldannon5; 07-09-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Absolutely will do business again with Jhynnifer. Great communication and quick. Thanks.
    "I plan on killing my daughters first boyfriend and hoping the word gets out" C. Barkley

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    It would have been fine but he asked for my paypal and told me he would meet in game. Its fine i will let it go just bothered me and you are fine jyhnn
    YOUR FACE. IONO. <3
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

5. Default

Fast smooth transaction with Lord Kordoc on a high silver item. Thanks again.

Excellent cash transaction with Avawren on a playershop. A delight to do business with.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Fast and smooth transactions with both Elysia and Kibosen. A pleasure to do business with!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

8. Default

Bought a character off Roiken, great communication, 10/10.
    Calvix - Sorcerer / Rabki - Warrior / Banestone - Cleric
    Discord - ATARI#2860

9. Default

Had a quick and pleasant transaction with Wintersylph!

Had a good transaction with Stanley Burrell involving cash.