Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10x DB

base of the item affects price yes, cloaks have gone as low as 90m, more normally 100m or more. Pin worn prolly 150m? boots went for 120m not too long ago i think, pretty much anything beyond the cloak worn is going to fetch a higher price.

I know someone who has a 10x db pin who is also looking for a VLA backpack.. I wonder if he might be interested in trading. hmm.
    http://www.myspace.com/paulyn

Quote Originally Posted by Artha View Post
    What do you even do when you max all your skills?

I guess you try to detach yourself from your chair and sob openly, but aside from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    Am I not allowed to use the plural, or do I have to have explicit examples for you? Christ. Go take your tightasshattery somewhere else. Good grief.

Also.. is that the same DB cloak that Blades own?
    http://www.myspace.com/paulyn

Quote Originally Posted by Artha View Post
    What do you even do when you max all your skills?

I guess you try to detach yourself from your chair and sob openly, but aside from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    Am I not allowed to use the plural, or do I have to have explicit examples for you? Christ. Go take your tightasshattery somewhere else. Good grief.

Yes
    Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
    Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.
    Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.
    Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.
    Brian Fantana: Yep.
    Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.