Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10x DB

Default 10x DB

Anyone possibly interested in taking a really nice 10x cloak and some coins/trades for a non cloak 10x?

some deeply hooded flowing black robes inscribed with wards and sigils around the wrists
    Weighs 3

bubbauno@aol.com or bubbauno on AIM

- Tsin
    Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
    Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.
    Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.
    Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.
    Brian Fantana: Yep.
    Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

Can toss in a pin worn VLA container as part of the deal to make up capacity loss
    Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
    Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

Dammit it's black. Not interested.

So what? Get it altered

I have to admit, I'm interested, so what are you looking for in the way of trades? Any specific type of items on your mind? Can do a combination of trades/silvers.
    ~I am Shifted

Confusion is not a state of mind, its at lifestyle.
    - Shifted

Quote Originally Posted by Clove View Post
    You are hysterical and need to drink a pint or take a pill or do something to restore yourself to reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celephais View Post
    Winning internet arguements will not make your penis bigger; I refer you to the multiplication property of zero.

he pretty much posted what he wants in trade...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shifted View Post
    I have to admit, I'm interested, so what are you looking for in the way of trades? Any specific type of items on your mind? Can do a combination of trades/silvers.
    Get this kid some friggin glasses.. sheesh!

He wants a 10x DB item... that is NON-cloak or cloak worn, and is willing to include a VLA pin-worn to make up for the fact that the DB cloak he's trading has no carrying capacity

Tomorrow we will learn how to spell 'Cat'... D-O-G..... 'Cat'

Quote Originally Posted by Summertime View Post
    Tomorrow we will learn how to spell 'Cat'... D-O-G..... 'Cat'
    Hahahha, I spilled my drink!

Be nice! Not everyone thinks before they post

I'm just wondering, because I cannot afford one of these, but what would the cost in silvers be for a 10x db item, and does the type of item affect the price...boots, pin, cloak?