Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Own Mana 220 Longsword

<<99.99%>>

You tested it 10000 times and failed only once? Impressive.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol View Post
    <<99.99%>>

You tested it 10000 times and failed only once? Impressive.
    What's more impressive is that you actually waited a whole 11 posts before adding your ever so shitty touch to this thread.

Your slipping...

Jinsem

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsem View Post
    Your slipping...
    Just to save Bob some time, your slipping is doing what?

Anyway, having no real good basis I'd say this is worth about 25. There seem to be more than a few major sanct items, but self-mana is a nice bonus. I can't imagine it getting a lot more than that but I'm not an expert when it comes to spell items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

4. Default

It's a really tough item to price. I say around 40-50mil, only because I recall one selling for 100mil+ once.

I'd only pay 20-25 though, because a square with that kind of mana and skill is generally capped.
    Last edited by The Ponzzz; 08-12-2007 at 03:26 AM.
    ~ Mario

"A chi dai il dito si prende anche il braccio."

Tsin would sell it for 50. I'd sell it for 20-25.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ponzzz View Post
    It's a really tough item to price. I say around 40-50mil, only because I recall one selling for 100mil+ once.
    I spoke to Ardwen and he said that hes seen them go for 50-125M. The needed requirements make it harder to use effectively, which I know affects the price. I also only know of two 220 items. This one, and a worn one. Anyone know of any others?

I may just put it up at 50M and see what happens, worse thing is I hold onto it a bit longer. Gonna wait and see how the postings go.

Jinsem
    Glad to finally see prices...

As with a lot of big ticket items, and this is something Tsin figured out long ago, they're worth what someone will pay for them. As far as actual value of the item I feel my price is fair. Of course the actual value of the item is often not correlated with the price it sells for.
    Last edited by Drew; 08-12-2007 at 03:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsem View Post
    I also only know of two 220 items. This one, and a worn one. Anyone know of any others?
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Hmm, nope not the same one I used to have. Can't remember the description to save my life though. Oh well
    3 220 items?

Like someone else said this item is difficult to price, but if I were you I'd start the bid at 30m Tsin would sell it for 100m BO so go for it.