Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5x gem-loading sai

Default 5x gem-loading sai

5x, sai base, insert gems to get any of the basic flares, blessability, or damage/crit weighting. Just curious

Talking

I'd have to say somewhere around 3-6m, depending on the # of charges you get with what stone + How long the effects lasts + How highly weighted it becomes

It's not the everyday run of the mill weapon, but it's quite cost effective to keep up on the charges of it I'm sure, perhaps not.

If you could list the gems it takes for what effect along with how many charges, how hard the weighting and flares are, OR if there are any scripts or loresongs with it.

A show if it has one would determine beter or worse value, depending on the customer.

Hope that helped a little

Player of Morrff's many!

yes on show, not sure on loresong. Not exactly sure on the gems but more expensive have the "better" effects (i.e. diamond is crit weighting)

not sure how long they last, the same as any of the other gem-encrusted weapons sold at the merchant (was...foehn's promise i think? or wavedancer, i forget now)

the first offer from the seller was "like 25m"

to quote belnia "it's a sellers market, since theres only like 3-4 high end sais in game"

was just curious what other people though. 25 seems high to me as well, but again...very low supply of sais.

Rare and unique high end items are exceedingly difficult to appraise since there aren't many similar items to guage it against. Its less about what most people would be willing to pay but rather if you can get two (reasonably wealthy) people to desire the item at the same time and bid against each other for it.

A nice sai appeals to a relatively small market but thats reflected in the number of nices ones available as well.

The more data you collect and display concerning the gem effects, whether higher quality gems last longer, etc. the more likely you'll be to attract an offer. Leaving it ambiguous means people will probably assume its a gem munching wench of a weapon that will simply never pay for itself.
    The Nalfein Kitten

well i'd be the buyer, not the seller. I'll see if I can get some info on about how long the gems would last.

Make the seller cough up the data or risk getting scammed by nebulous claims. A 5x sai with the ability to sometimes hit incredible crit weighting with magnificent gems might be worth 25m. A 5x weapon with some random ass off-shelf-like flares that you constantly need to feed gems to would be worth 1m because you have to keep a constant inflow of coins to keep it from being a base 5x weapon.
    The Nalfein Kitten

Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
    Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.
    Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.
    Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.
    Brian Fantana: Yep.
    Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

I'd reactivate just to buy that weapon and pretend I'm a ninja turtle.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Were these not the ones that would speed up your attack or have a haste effect with some gem?

Was it something else?

They used to have a bug that allowed zero second ambushing, iirc. Once the bug was fixed, the values plummeted, and they pretty much started finding their way into the market again.