Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Massive Stone Mattock

Quote Originally Posted by Backlash View Post
    Could be he just wanted to alert everyone about Futtilo. Maybe not the best thread for it but it saves threads.
    That's fine with me.

Like I said, I'm also fine with Futtilo rectifying this by doing nothing other than reversing the deal I made with him to obtain this. I would very happily wash my hands of this weapon in any appropriate way.

Yah exactly I just wanted to warn everyone about the misdoing by Futtilo and if you didn't want to be so bitchy about it I was going to offer to buy it back sence I liked the weapon but guess not good luck selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Windpanguss View Post
    Ok first off lets clarify some stuff not here to start drama and I am not asking for the weapon or anything of the sort I was just warning people about how someone stole it simple as that and lastely Windpanguss is a guy not a girl as I am a guy thanks,
    Yeah, but you definatly F'd with Khariz, who harmed you nil, in the process. Wouldn't have been a bad idea to bring this up when it happened... (and if you did, no reason to bring it up again here)

Quote Originally Posted by Backlash View Post
    Could be he just wanted to alert everyone about Futtilo. Maybe not the best thread for it but it saves threads.
    Yeah... we are running a bit low, next time I'm at the store I'll try to pick some up, anyone float me a hamilton?

Quote Originally Posted by Windpanguss View Post
    Yah exactly I just wanted to warn everyone about the misdoing by Futtilo and if you didn't want to be so bitchy about it I was going to offer to buy it back sence I liked the weapon but guess not good luck selling it.
    Khariz wasn't bitchy at all... If you were going to offer to buy it back, why didn't you outright? If you like the weapon I think it's pretty reasonable that you'd buy it back regardless of Khariz' disposition anyway... I'm the one that called you whiney baggage.

I've spent a cumulative total of like 30 mins over the past 3 days (with comments and discussion happeneing here and there) talking to Windpanguss about this issue over the ESP Net in the game.

If he wanted to buy it back he has had more than ample opportunity, and is still welcome to do so.

I even offered to pull it off the market when we first had the conversation, but got no reaction to the comment. His position seemed to be more of a "Well, I just wish Futtilo would do the right thing, but I can't get up with him" kind of postion. All of the options I have given in this thread were presented to Windpanguss by ESP as soon as it became relevant.

And yeah, Celephais explained why I reacted the way I did. I don't think I was really being a bitch (cept for maybe the cussing), I was just upset that this "Drama" was brought here, regardless of the private discussions we have had. As someone else said, if you wanted to smear Futtilo you could have done so in a way that would not have directly impacted my thread.

I apologize for being a bitch and offending you though. I can be a bit abrasive sometimes.

If at any point you do change your mind, and desire your mattock back, I will offer it to you at a discount of my asking price here, just because you got screwed.

-Madmountan
    Last edited by Khariz; 07-24-2007 at 08:51 PM.

Windpanguss and I just had some private communication and I am 100% cool with him and his need to post in this thread.

/sale on

I'll take 20 mil flat at this point. Technically less than what I paid.

Thank you for not having this thread explode into a ball of fiery flames from hell.
    Drew Can Not [9:13 P.M.]: and she said WHO IS COLEY
    Drew Can Not [9:13 P.M.]: and I said THE FUCKING MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE
    Drew Can Not [9:13 P.M.]: AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT

Retrieving name suggestions. This may take a few moments.
    I>
    Ultranoob, Kainis, Rastilli, Lmarythr, Lemdiprey

Quote Originally Posted by Satira View Post
    Thank you for not having this thread explode into a ball of fiery flames from hell.
    Glad I could be of service.

Oh, and still for sale. Two parties interested and trying to gather up the coins. I'm impatient though, so just making sure it's clear that it's still for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Satira View Post
    What do you mean, thank you? Train wreck threads are what make this place so entertaining
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible