Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Plate

1. Default

Curious, how much would a set of 9x masterfuls cost on a good day?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Curious, how much would a set of 9x masterfuls cost on a good day?
    I heard they're going to be releasing some new crit-weighted sets of plate! mhmm!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xaerve View Post
    I heard they're going to be releasing some new crit-weighted sets of plate! mhmm!

That would be nuts, Bull Rush anyone?

I still have a couple of nice sets as well, the best being a 9X masterful set that's pretty light as well...can't remember off the top of my head what it is.

Some history on the golvern incredible plate. Original owner was Sagan, and it weighed at that point 1 lb. I got it from Ciston after Sagan left and it got nerfed before I went on staff (along with a couple of other things). The nerfing brought it up to 10 lbs and I asked that it be made into half plate (this is where I got the idea on the future armor conversion merchants that Khal and I do). At the time the consensus was that half plate was the best trade off for hinderance versus protection. I later decided the 9x set was better suited for me and traded/sold the incredible set to Tsin. I am not sure who had it converted back to full plate.

Stealth

Stealth any word if these hiding/armor changes is even on Warden's radar?

I honestly don't know. I haven't been a very active GM since 2004 and I went over to the CE side a bit before that...so you probably have more clue than I do honestly. The military blocks Simutronics so I can't even read the boards much.

Stealth