Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Plate

Wonder how much a set of 10x masterfuls costs.also, when the hide armor changes come out next year, wonder how much of a drop in price these will go... Figure theres very few high level warriors relative to the amount of rogues wandering about...hm.

>when the hide armor changes come out next year

What changes? What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Durfin View Post
    >when the hide armor changes come out next year

What changes? What did I miss?
    Its not even slated or has a GM actively working on it. Its a pipe dream. Don't sweat it.
    The Nalfein Kitten

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsun View Post
    Its not even slated or has a GM actively working on it. Its a pipe dream. Don't sweat it.
    I don't know.... Warden clearly said at simucon that these will be implemented sometime soon. Which of course could mean years from now, but Warden and nerfing seem to go hand and hand.

I'll believe it when I see it. They've had this rumor floating around for a long time now and nothing yet.
    The Nalfein Kitten

They won't drop much, even though Tsin is a rogue most of these plate sets are in the hands of warriors.

Since we're considering Warden proposed changes, if the damage padding change rolls in then the red armor would be up top again as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    They won't drop much, even though Tsin is a rogue most of these plate sets are in the hands of warriors.

Since we're considering Warden proposed changes, if the damage padding change rolls in then the red armor would be up top again as well.
    What are the proposed damage padding changes?
    Last edited by Rathgar; 07-22-2007 at 01:16 PM.

Just a general "looking into improvements" nothing concrete. Basically it was just agreed upon that it was underpowered currently. I wouldn't expect anything in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

lol @ hiding changes this year.
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

Blog Entries

9x Masterful is what I would consider the best. Enchant that high would be awesome, padding is just a plus.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites