Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Plate

Default Best Plate

Anyone know who's got the best plate armor in the game? And what this armor is?

Best in what regard? I'm partial to the few 10x masterfully crit padded suits myself.

Guess incredibly crit padded doesn't exist?

It does.

Best plate just depends on who's wearing it and what the need more.

What are the enchants on those incredibly crit padded plates, and how many of em are wandering about?

Ardwen does.

A few sets of incredible, masterful and exceptional still remain in game today.
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

Nah Tayvin has Tsin's old set which is imo the best, incredibly crit padded after all, and light to boot.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Tayvin has 5x incredible golvern and I have 9x masterful golvern.. those two are probably the best
    Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
    Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.
    Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.
    Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.
    Brian Fantana: Yep.
    Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

Default 8x

Quote Originally Posted by bubbauno View Post
    Tayvin has 5x incredible golvern and I have 9x masterful golvern.. those two are probably the best
    Don't forget my 8x masterful set that is lightened to 33 pounds.

Khit