Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One handed Claid

baseline incredible would be idiotic as well, 0 enchant to 1 enchant would be a mere 5500 points, add 500 pts per enchant so 1 to 2 would be 6000 etc etc. totalling somewhere in excess of 75000 pts
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

2. Default

There is that 5x bastard axe out there somewhere since it switched from handaxe to greataxe i think it was exceptionally crit weighted

Massive morning stars I mentioned in your Ultimate Weapon thread were a full +30 crit weighted.

Then GSIV happened. I still cannot fathom why weighting was randomized.

And the Fishy merchant from '93 sold some blue vultite fishspines that were totally awesome and 4x already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Hey man your best is to get one of those 4x new style Claidhs running around if you really want to get a claid weighted item enchanted.

Claidhmores (new style only) ((40 + (2 * Final Enchant Bonus)*100)

Example: A Claidhmore from 0 to + 10 would be:

((40 + (2 * 5) * 100 = 5,000
    ((40 + (2 * 10) * 100 = 6,000
    Total points needed 11,000

So, say you wanted to 10X this bad boy. That would be 8000+9000+10000+11000+12000+13000 = 63,000 points.

But then again,you might think twice about getting a claidh. There's other ways to generate the crit ranks you seem to want. Read my post on the other thread you made. You might think twice about getting a claid at all.

umm claid enchants are 2 points with points not 5 cost to enchant a claid is insane, sure ya pay less for the weighting but ya pay 2.5 times more or so for the actual enchants
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

They should really start correcting the Simu site, it's very misleading, especially to new people. I can just see a new guy go, OH boy, I just need to earn so and so PPs and I can get a +10 Claidh.... then the time comes and he realized that Simu lied.
    Last edited by Rathgar; 07-17-2007 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathgar View Post
    They should really start correcting the Simu site, it's very misleading, especially to new people. I can just see a new guy go, OH boy, I just need to earn so and so PPs and I can get a +10 Claidh.... then the time comes and he realized that Simu lied.
    yeah, by the time he earns those 9 years worth of premium points he'll see that Simu lied... man will he ever be devastated.

Hm, come to think of it. Couldn't they be sued for mis representation of a product. It's like buying something in installments, and then at the final 9 year installment the company goes..."Oh geez, well you see...you don't really get the whole car....just the tires and drive train...sorry."

I was just commenting on how stupid you'd have to be to think that as a person "new to the game" it's worth 9 years of premium @ $4,320 to get a +10 claid.

And I'm sure they're legally protected... especially considering that the official stance is that it's all virtual property with no value to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celephais View Post
    I was just commenting on how stupid you'd have to be to think that as a person "new to the game" it's worth 9 years of premium @ $4,320 to get a +10 claid.

And I'm sure they're legally protected... especially considering that the official stance is that it's all virtual property with no value to it.
    Well, not quite. The arguement is, that Simu puts up a product thats prized in-game by their customers or players. You sit there and pay monthly subs until you get enough points to get said item (and as you pointed out this won't happen but for sake of this discussion lets say this guy is a complete looney) but don't recieve said item as advertised,so Simu has in fact mis-represented their product.

It would be the equivalent as going into Best Buy and picking up the rad new game that says this new expansion has got the new gravity gun and then you buy it and go home and realize that it doesn't. Imho, this is product misrepresentation.