I've got this auction posted on the main GSIV boards but I will start posting it here. Bids will be mirrored in both places.

Please bid only if you wish to buy. Send all bids to Rabbit1414@aol.com. (play.net address does NOT work) You may also post here to bid. Delivery to Landing, Solhaven, Icemule and Mist Harbor.

Updates will be made once daily, bids go once, twice, sold. Prompt pickup appreciated.

-----
1) a supple crimson satchel inset with shining silver lockpicks
*(really old, I've had it for years. Weighs 4, holds large amount, shoulder worn, opens/closes)

MB 150k
BO 300k
*this item is available at the buyout price in my Landing shop*
-----
2) a dark-tinted crystal ball pulsating with crimson light illuminating the twin murky black tornados twisting in the core (altered and scripted/unlocked)

TURN: You turn the crystal ball upside-down, then flip it back over. The crimson liquid within the orb begins to churn and boil, the outer glass becoming hot to the touch.
Serpentine coils of silvery bubbles dance within the sphere, the tendrils twisting and writhing into recognizeable shapes. As you stare at your device, the words "Most certainly" take shape.

Basically, a Magic 8-Ball. Ask Yes or No questions and get Yes or No answers.

MB 3 mil
BO 5 mil
-----
3) a long woven necklace of waxy leaves and brilliant-hued exotic flowers
*(neck worn)

MB 50k
BO 150k
-----
4) some flimsy woven sandals accented with pink flowers at the toes
*(no pockets)

MB 75k
BO 200k
-----
5) a heavy black back sheath
*(pin worn, holds medium (1 item), weighs 6)

MB 75k
BO 200k
-----
6) a heavy black back sheath clasped with a square-cut golden topaz buckle
*(pin worn, holds medium (1 item), weighs 6)

MB 100k
BO 250k
-----
7) Eye-dyes... These are one time use, permanent eye dyes. They turn your eyes the color of the vial. It doesn't wear off.

a spherical thistle-hued vial
MB 75k
BO 150k
a spherical emerald green vial
MB 75k
BO 150k
*these items are available at the buyout price in my Landing shop*
-----
8) a white mistwood supply box
*SHOW: Crafted from exquisite mistwood, this box is shaped into the form of a stylized flower and hung from a white leather strap. The center of the flower has been painted a faint yellow, while the petals remain a pure white. The box is clasped with a tiny pixie, set as if perched on the topmost petal of the bloom. Etched into the center of the flower are the words, "Aim to please."
*(shoulder worn, weighs 5, holds medium, open/close)

MB 250k
BO 500k
-----
10) a carved maple cloak clasp
*SHOW: The carved maple circle bears the bas-relief image of two slender young humans. The man is leaning forward with puckered lips and a hopeful expression on his face, but the maiden is posed halfway through turning away, with her nose stuck expressively high in the air. Boldly engraved letters surround the small image.
There appears to be something written on it.
*READ: In the Common language, it reads:
Sir, you MUST be joking!
*(pin worn)

MB 500k
BO 750k
-----
11) SOLD ON BUYOUT
-----
12) a patchwork black and white velvet gem pouch beaded with diamonds
*(unique, was a prize from Lady Bone at Ebon Gate)
*(holds small, weighs 1, belt worn)
*TURN: You turn the velvet gem pouch over in your hands, watching the jewels sparkle in the ambient light.
*RUB: You polish the jewels of your velvet gem pouch to a perfect shine.

MB 1 mil
BO 1.5 mil
-----
13) an opal Voln symbol
*SHOW: Suspended from a necklace of white opals is a polished block of solid ebon emblazoned with a shield of white pearl inlay
*(Ravias symbol, non-crumbly, casts Holy Blade, unsure on charges, but never used)

MB 500k
BO 750k
-----
14) a maiden talisman wrapped with flowing multi-hued ribbons
*(neck worn)

MB 75k
BO 200k
-----
15) a small rainbow glaes crown (amulet holder, light themed verbs)

PUSH: You push at your rainbow glaes crown lightly and a wisp of golden light curls around your fingers then fades away.
TAP: You idly tap your rainbow glaes crown and its entire surface comes to life with a radiant golden glow.
RUB: You reach out and run your fingers across the crown, and a golden incandescence surrounds the object briefly...

The distant thoughts in your mind feel stronger.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
PULL (when activated): You pull your rainbow glaes crown and it begins to pulse slowly with a pure golden light. As the bursts of energy grow more rapid, your vision is suddenly obscured for a moment by a veil of shadow before the strange sensations in your mind cease.
You sense that your attunement to the minds of others has ceased.
WEAR: You set the rainbow glaes crown upon your head, and it glows with a soft golden illumination.
TURN: You turn your rainbow glaes crown and it flashes with a deep golden glow.
RAISE (when holding it): You raise the rainbow glaes crown into the air, and tendrils of soft golden light rise up from it and undulate slowly like hazy wisps of fog...

You feel a dull tingling settle in the back of your mind and tickles a little.
KISS (when holding it): You bring the rainbow glaes crown to your lips and kiss it gently, causing tiny flickers of golden light to flutter about your face before winking out of existence.

May be others. Alterable.

MB 100k
BO 250k
-----
16) a black invar spring

SHOW: Tiny words, etched in Common, run along the coiled length of the spring, "I hate you and hope you die a slow, painful death."

PUSH: You attempt to squeeze the ends of your invar spring inward, but end up only making slight indentations on your hands.
TURN: You set your invar spring down and give it a brief nudge. As if of its own volition, the upper coils of the spring topple fluidly forward, forming an arc. The base of the spring upends, restoring the coil to its initial upright state. You quickly scoop up your invar spring.
PULL: You yank at both ends of your invar spring, stretching it out to its fullest span. With a loud *SPROING!*, it escapes your grip and thwacks you soundly on the nose.
WAVE: You raise your invar spring above your head, waving it around in an arc. With a slight flick of your wrist, you send the spring coiling around your arm with a quick snap. As you lower your arm, the spring slithers down it to gather neatly back in your hand.

Possibly other scripts. This used to be sold in Sproinks shop but he recently removed it, claiming it is auction quality now.

MB 1 mil
BO 2 mil
-----
17) some ora-banded pyrothag hide brigandine
*It imparts a bonus of +10 more than usual.
*It is resistant to fiery attacks, vulnerable to frigid attacks, and resistant to scalding attacks.
*(weighs 25, 64/355, mainly crafted out of ora, further enchantable)

MB 750k
BO 1 mil
-----
18) SOLD
-----
19) SOLD
-----
20) a grey wool cloak embroidered across the back with a brightly detailed depiction of a raccoon face
*(holds very large, weighs 8, completely unique Frog and Lilli cloak, very old, good luck finding an item with 15 scripts off the shelf these days
*TURN: You turn back the edge of your wool cloak, momentarily revealing the inner lining.
*TAP: You pat the folds of your wool cloak.
*PEER: You peer at the inner lining of your cloak and notice a small tag stitched into the side seam. The tag reads, "Custom Tailored by Frog and Lilli."
*PULL: You draw your wool cloak away from your hips.
*RUB: You run your hand down the length of your wool cloak.
*TICKLE: You run a finger around the collar of your wool cloak.
*KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your wool cloak.
*EAT: You lift the edge of your cloak to your mouth and gnaw on it.
*HUG: You cross your arms and grip the edges of your wool cloak.
*PINCH: You pinch a speck of debris off your wool cloak.
*WAVE: You grasp the edges of your wool cloak, lift your arms, then flap about like a huge bird.
*SPIN: You spin around, sending your wool cloak flowing out in a billowing arc behind you.
*POKE: You flick a bit of lint off your wool cloak.
*CLOSE: You gather the folds of your wool cloak tightly around your body.
*OPEN: You shake back the folds of your wool cloak.

MB 7 mil
BO 10 mil
*this item is available at the buyout price in Allyiah's shop in the Landing*
-----
21) a small keepsake chest
*SHOW: The gold trimmed keepsake chest is intricately carved across its domed lid. Plush red velvet lines the interior to protect its fragile contents. A delicate silver keyed-latch adorns the front of the beautiful container.
*(Pin worn, weighs 4, holds a large amount up to 7 items, opens/closes, given out at a merchant years ago)

MB 5 mil
BO 7 mil
*this item is available at the buyout price in Allyiah's shop in the Landing*
-----
22) Offering clasping service for containers that qualify. I will supply a clasp from the guild at no additional charge, you'll have several to choose from. Or you can purchase one out of my shop that are a bit more detailed. They can be set to be seen in the long description or the show, or not at all. Whichever you prefer. Charging 50k per item.

Available clasps (guild):
a plain clasp
a slate grey steel clasp
an intricate jade clasp
a smooth gold clasp
a brilliant ruby-adorned clasp
a rune-etched scarab clasp
a sparkling diamond-dusted clasp

Available clasps (my shop)
*a sculpted silver feather and ring toggle: 50000 (1)
*a golden key toggle passed through a blackened steel ring: 50000 (1)
*a sapphire-ringed ivory dagger toggle: 50000 (1)
*a set of silver eight-pointed star buttons: 50000 (1))
-----

Again, send all bids to Rabbit1414@aol.com.

Happy Shopping!