Page 101 of 325 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3247

Thread: A thread for people who finished a Post-Cap goal Today

1. Default

Better spikes.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

2. Default

I'd go with better spikes, too.

Spellz!

Yar. It'll be nice to be able to wreck shit from a guarded stance using a maneuver-based spell. Depending on the various TDs, I may even be better off than most pures.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by droit View Post
    Yar. It'll be nice to be able to wreck shit from a guarded stance using a maneuver-based spell. Depending on the various TDs, I may even be better off than most pures.
    That's my thought on it. It's going to kill your redux, but sacrifices must be made.

6. Default

Jealous...

7. Default

I've decided the same thing, I'm just finishing on my current goals before I move that direction.

Right now it's 1x MIU and 1x Swimming. Then I'd imagine 2x PF to 1x lores. I'll finish to 101 Summon lore before I finish PF, so I'll hit spells while I do that. I'll finish 2x PF before I finish spells, so I'll be going to 160 ranks of AU while doing spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    I've decided the same thing, I'm just finishing on my current goals before I move that direction.

Right now it's 1x MIU and 1x Swimming. Then I'd imagine 2x PF to 1x lores. I'll finish to 101 Summon lore before I finish PF, so I'll hit spells while I do that. I'll finish 2x PF before I finish spells, so I'll be going to 160 ranks of AU while doing spells.
    1x swimming is overkill. I do just fine with 60 ranks. I assume the 1x MIU is for a self-mana item or something? Otherwise, that's a ton of TPs to spend for longer durations. 2x PF kicks ass. And 160 AU ranks..hmm...is that for 2 AP reductions for augmented chain? That'd reduce the AP to studded leather equivalent. Interesting. I doubt it's worth the TPs, but I'd be curious to hear how it goes.

9. Default

< 1x swimming is overkill. >

Not when I'm a dumbass and realize I have 40-17 million coins on me when I start my way to Nelemar.

< I assume the 1x MIU is for a self-mana item or something? >

Many toys and trinkets.

< And 160 AU ranks..hmm...is that for 2 AP reductions for augmented chain? >

1 reduction for Hauberk. Though I'm sure I could scrounge 8 ranks of AU from enhansives should I want to aim for 210. I'm still weird about converting points, hell if I know why. Otherwise I might do something stupid and finish 2x CM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    < And 160 AU ranks..hmm...is that for 2 AP reductions for augmented chain? >

1 reduction for Hauberk. Though I'm sure I could scrounge 8 ranks of AU from enhansives should I want to aim for 210. I'm still weird about converting points, hell if I know why. Otherwise I might do something stupid and finish 2x CM.
    Just so you know, the AP reductions are based on the maneuver penalty thresholds, not the spell hindrance thresholds. Hauberk's maneuver penalties are trained to their minimum at 80 ranks, so you'd only need 130 AU ranks to achieve the first reduction.

There, I just saved you 300 PTPs! =)
    Last edited by droit; 07-05-2009 at 09:19 PM.