Page 307 of 325 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3247

Thread: A thread for people who finished a Post-Cap goal Today

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Two-Handed Weapons.................| 201 101

Ended up picking this back up with those TPs I couldn't figure out what to do with.
    Seems like a logical choice, whack something with your rune staff if you don't want to carry a Claid or maul.
    "You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

Quote Originally Posted by Askip View Post
    Seems like a logical choice, whack something with your rune staff if you don't want to carry a Claid or maul.
    I'm carrying all 3 now. :|
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    There should be a service or item for transmuting multiple weapons into one.

Methais bows his head and concentrates upon an ebonwood runestaff. Suddenly the runestaff shifts and blurs in his hand as a Gleaming Imflass Claidhmore takes it’s place.
    There is a morphing weapon that changes to different bases. Chivalrous has/had it.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

4. Default

Doubtful. Morphing backpacks treat each container separately.

If I get one version Max Light/Deep, it does not do the same for the other containers. I imagine the same principal applies to morphing weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mice View Post
    Doubtful. Morphing backpacks treat each container separately.

If I get one version Max Light/Deep, it does not do the same for the other containers. I imagine the same principal applies to morphing weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The old "silver" morphing weapon retained enchant, but I don't know if it did anything else.

The troll-bone / extender blades in Black Swan retain weighting/enchant/flares etc.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    The old "silver" morphing weapon retained enchant, but I don't know if it did anything else.

The troll-bone / extender blades in Black Swan retain weighting/enchant/flares etc.
    There's an entire series of those morphing weapons for every weapon type (well, maybe not brawlers but for edge/blunt/thw/pole). Krakii owns like, all of them and if I recall enchanted them up to 7x and those weapons maintain properties pretty sure. That or they enchanted like 50 total weapons to 7x just to keep in a locker to talk about on the officials. I find either equally believable.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    There's an entire series of those morphing weapons for every weapon type (well, maybe not brawlers but for edge/blunt/thw/pole). Krakii owns like, all of them and if I recall enchanted them up to 7x and those weapons maintain properties pretty sure. That or they enchanted like 50 total weapons to 7x just to keep in a locker to talk about on the officials. I find either equally believable.
    If you want to test this theory, just make a vague reference to them in any folder on the officials and within a day or so Krakii will tell you everything about it which includes how everything else in the game worked in like ‘93 and compare that to playing D&D in the 70s or something, which will take roughly 37 paragraphs before a point is made.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If you want to test this theory, just make a vague reference to them in any folder on the officials and within a day or so Krakii will tell you everything about it which includes how everything else in the game worked in like ‘93 and compare that to playing D&D in the 70s or something, which will take roughly 37 paragraphs before a point is made.
    This is correct.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    This is correct.
    No it isn't. No point will be made. Ever.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

No it isn't. No point will be made. Ever.
    This is correct.