Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Liannonuel/Andraste/Ghrim, etc conflict

Quote Originally Posted by Rokkyu View Post
    You know what my guess is, that Liannonuel is cybering Berkana, and that's why he gets special treatment, oh and notice how I said attempted to web Grhim.

Whether she succeeded, needed help, or not she tried, and that's all that matters my obnoxious little friend.
    lol

Are you too stupid to realize that even if she DID intend to implode Grhim, that I would be blameless?

This whole thread is stupid, except that it's all (mostly) about me. I'm so flattered, heh.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by unconcerned1 View Post
    lol

Are you too stupid to realize that even if she DID intend to implode Grhim, that I would be blameless?

This whole thread is stupid, except that it's all (mostly) about me. I'm so flattered, heh.
    The fact is that if you know GM's in this game, you realize the amount of slack they're given in what they do. You'd have been blameless no matter what because you're Andraste's little cyber buddy. Andraste could've killed me with no prior interaction as her PC, and gotten away with it completely scotch free because of her length of employment with simutronics.

Does that make it right? Probably not, but this thread is just to bring to peoples attention what goes on, and I'm certain there are others who could come forward with very similar stories.

The denial on his part is awesome.

What an odd history of paranoia and hypocrisy.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?p=527645

Quote Originally Posted by Rokkyu View Post
    The fact is that if you know GM's in this game, you realize the amount of slack they're given in what they do. You'd have been blameless no matter what because you're Andraste's little cyber buddy. Andraste could've killed me with no prior interaction as her PC, and gotten away with it completely scotch free because of her length of employment with simutronics.

Does that make it right? Probably not, but this thread is just to bring to peoples attention what goes on, and I'm certain there are others who could come forward with very similar stories.
    Still don't see how that's my problem. Grhim woulda never gotten jailed/killed/maimed if he hadn't attacked Lian.. which I've repeated at least ten times so far.

Don't you have ants to kill or something? Or a vagina to desand? Shut the fuck up already.

Default The End...?

Will this thread ever die?

Would that make you happy mr 2 posts?
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

What did Einstein say about stupidity being infinite?
    Space for rent, inquire within.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    ROFL