A cuirass of ancient Faendryl design
+40 Heavily crit padded, weighs 21 pounds, brigandine based

An enruned ki-lin horn
Engraved along the length of the gnarled horn are curious runes that seem to shimmer in the light. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
4x, sanctified, exceptionally crit weighted, rapier based

A broad smoke grey faenor waraxe
Deep grey and pale white veins course through the polished metal of the faenor waraxe's large, lethally sharp blade. A gleaming grey moonstone incised with the stylized image of a lightning-struck tree has been set into the bleached ironwood haft.

transforms into...

As you run your fingers over a broad smoke grey faenor waraxe, a magical haze shimmers briefly around the waraxe. When the haze dissipates, a wickedly curved faenor waraxe is revealed.

Strips of deep green leather wrapped about the broad fel hilt provide a secure grip. In hue, the leather precisely matches the dark green veins winding over the waraxe's surface.

+8 Very heavily crit weighted.

PM me with offers mainly looking for trades(or partial ones) on the armor or horn, exceptional small blades or perhaps a bit heavier armor (chainmail or somesuch).

I'll toss up a few random alterations I don't need when I feel like cleaning out some lockers here.