Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Invasion

Default Invasion

Thanksgivin invasion in landing if anyones interested..

Gotta love swarms of turkeys that have a TD of 500 in town.
    We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

Gotta love going from 625 DS to low 300s in milliseconds...

They should just have a gm e-peen simultaneously smite everyone in game and force a decay, it would save everyone loads of time, and be just as ig as killer turkeys and maize.

Since when have GMs been original or helpful, tho Tol?
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

Some are, man.
    Most aren't.

Blog Entries

People were begging for these on the official boards. Some people like shit like this. I kid you not, people were BITCHING because of the lack of stupidly pointless invasions these days.

If you want to see a well run invasion, there is a storyline going on in Teras involving the Tritons. The only downside is the Temple is closed, so if you are 90+ you wont be making much exp outside the skirmishes.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Yah, don't forget that if you AREN'T 90+ you won't be doing much but dying randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    People were begging for these on the official boards. Some people like shit like this. I kid you not, people were BITCHING because of the lack of stupidly pointless invasions these days.

If you want to see a well run invasion, there is a storyline going on in Teras involving the Tritons. The only downside is the Temple is closed, so if you are 90+ you wont be making much exp outside the skirmishes.
    Yeah. Theres too many kiss-asses on the officials, and too many OOC GMs listenening to them too.

The triton thing would interested me if they weren't already lifted from another gaming world.
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

Just because someone enjoys a random, pointless invasion once in a while doesn't mean they are 'kiss-asses'. You are very very quick to label someone with this particular name, Stay and I don't really get why. I mean, yah those invasions are dumb and OOC and I personally would rather not have them, but why does that mean that people who do are automatically 'kiss-asses'?

To be honest, the whole conversation on the officials started over a bunch of rats popping out of a box in Prime. The rats were overpowered and killed a bunch of folks and an uproar proceeded to wash over the 'bad and the ugly' thread about it with idiotic comments such as 'Gm's just want all of us to die at their leisure and they single us out!11one' (well not quite that way, but that was the jest of it).