Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Of: One Liners!

Default Best Of: One Liners!

How about some one liner posts (and let's keep the opinionated or concurring replies to a minimum, I'm sure we'll see some familiar names mentioned in the thread that everyone hates, no need to drive that point home).

Submit your best one-liners you seen or heard in-game recently, of flat out stupid, aggravating, or funny (unintentional, we all know stupid people are funny, even if somewhat aggravating).

Though not in the spirit of what I just said, I'll give an example, though I don't have the log, during an invasion in Platinum, Rahamn made the mistake of using a voiced accent, with a certain word, and didn't realize what it said untill it was too late:

You hear the faint thoughts of Rahamn echo in your mind:
    "Orcs are cumming at the gates!"

( disclaimer: Rahamn rocks, that was just the funniest typo I've seen in awhile. I was in tears like "Does he know what he just wrote?" )

Or, since it truly rarely happens that you get to see naughty words slip out in a big crowd, at least for me, during the invasion inside the Thrak Inn the other night, when a new character, I believe it started with an 'S', flat out dropped an: XXXX says, "Shit." , at the sight of some evil shadows. LOL

[OOC]-Dessedemona: "le grandsome roach is so damned fugly the only with stomach yo youch his skinnyass redneck twiglike rather disgusting self ..is exactly that ..himself ...careful grandsome ..like momma said ..do yhis overmuch and you'll sadly go blind"

I'll have to translate this for you guys. It took me about 3 days to do it myself...

[OOC]-Dessedemona: "The Grandsome roach is so damned fugly the only (one) with (the) stomach (t)o (t)ouch his skinny ass, redneck, twiglike, rather disgusting self... is exactly that... himself... careful Grandsome ..like momma said... do (t)his (to) much and you'll, sadly, go blind"

"Fuck You GayMasters!"

by Chadj, sent to all GM's via REPORT after downloading a simple script by Bobmuhthol and running it without verifying what the script did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranar View Post
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.
    Tough times never last but tough people do. -Robert H Schuller.

Ack, this is a geeky gamer one-liner thread? Hmm...

Would you like to see my sword?

Geeky one liners seen/heard in game...
    If you can't handle some offensive content on a real time message board, then don't read them.

Rods are always good for a laugh.

I used to keep a leopard skin in the pocket of my pants. A glance at it would always get a snicker.

Asben [subdued]: "::tenses as cum explodes from my cock::"

Looking for the Fisdan one, but its not in my notes...

Quote Originally Posted by Ganalon
    Looking for the Fisdan one, but its not in my notes...
    The one with that bard chick with the feather boa. Classic.

But you are off-topic. This isn’t “Classic Sexual Flubs on the Amunet”, its pick-up lines.

Ummm...Fisdan was not with Ylena when that...erm...incident occurred.
    Pagans are resourceful. We sacrifice our idiots. List of candidates continuously updated.