Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wound hoarding

Leetahkin Guest

Default Wound hoarding

Don't know where else to put this. I am getting so many empaths taking my healing jobs that I nod to, in Icemule. Here is the latest, which happened to be someone with a LOT of wounds. Then another person comes with a few scratches, and gets ignored by the same healer.

The appearance of great calm leaves Kristalis as she looks up and glances around.

sJ>
    Saraswati says, "Healing please."
    sJ>
    Saraswati says, "I am bleeding."
    sJ>nod sara
    sJ>
    You nod to Saraswati.
    sJ>appr sara
    You take a quick appraisal of Saraswati and find that she has some minor cuts and bruises on her right arm, some minor cuts and bruises on her left arm, some minor cuts and bruises on her right leg, some minor cuts and bruises on her left leg, a fractured and bleeding left hand, deep lacerations across her chest, and minor cuts and bruises on her back.
    She has old battle scars on her right leg and an old battle scar across her chest.
    She is bleeding from the chest.
    sJ>
    Kristalis nods to Saraswati.
    sJ>
    Kristalis meditates over Saraswati.
    Kristalis takes all of Saraswati's blood loss.
    sJ>
    Saraswati smiles at you.
    sJ>
    Anber stands up.
    sJ>
    Kristalis takes Saraswati's left leg damage.
    sJ>
    Kristalis takes Saraswati's right leg damage.
    sJ>
    Anber just went west.
    sJ>
    Kristalis takes Saraswati's left arm damage.
    sJ>
    Kristalis takes Saraswati's right arm damage.
    sJ>
    Kristalis begins to look better as the cuts on her left arm close and the bruises fade.
    sJ>
    Saraswati says, "Or krist."
    sJ>cough
    Kristalis takes Saraswati's left hand damage.
    sJ>
    You cough.
    sJ>
    Kristalis takes Saraswati's chest damage.
    sJ>
    Kristalis takes Saraswati's back damage.
    sJ>
    Saraswati flails her arms about.
    sJ>shrug
    You shrug.
    sJ>
    Ozan's group just arrived.
    sJ>l sara
    You see Saraswati.
    She appears to be a Half-Elf.
    She appears to be very young and tall. She has sparkling blue-green eyes and fair skin. She has very long, wavy golden hair.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding an orb-topped thick villswood runestaff in her right hand.
    She is wearing a jade and golden topaz earring, a glittering silver pin, a gold-trimmed blue spidersilk greatcloak embroidered with the image of a watchful black cat, some forest green elven leathers, a brilliant leopard quartz pin, some braided silk sandals, a small rose, an ora-edged crimson satchel, a shiny bracelet, a crystal amulet, an ornate elven-crafted mithglin helm, and a gold ring.
    sJ>speak common
    You are now speaking Common.
    sJ>
    * Giltia just bit the dust!
    sJ>
    Roldari just came trudging in.
    sJ>
    Speaking to a timber sloth, Telvanni says, "Time to hunt."
    sJ>
    Roldari just trudged away moving north.
    sJ>'::sara that happens a lot to me here. I'm getting used to it
    Speaking to Saraswati, you say, "That happens a lot to me here. I'm getting used to it."

That was after I sent her about 40 mana because she was chomping on manna bread. I didn't get a thanks or anything for it.

And no, I don't use scripts to heal, which is probably why she jumped in front of me. If I'm going to heal, I'm not going to use scripts.

Icemule sucks, plain and simple

>prep 1106

>channel Kris

It works.

When I get healed and I nod to a specific person and then someone else vultures me. I simply give the tip to the person I nodded to so to keep the peace in the area. If the person vultured me on accident I tip them both.

Heh, I do that too. When someone nods and someone else jumps in, I tip the nodder.

I had an empath at one time (I know, shocking right?) and it drove me INSANE when people would just leap. I know nodding isn't a set in stone rule, but damn people.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

If Im not playing Chica and I need healing I always just whisper to someone who seems decent. If Im playing Chica, most of the time I only heal when people ask me directly. Dealing with other empaths is 9 times out of 10 the most annoying interaction ever.
    You said I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so bitter.
    I said I'd rather be with your friends mate, cos they are much fitter.

As a rule, my empath hates empaths. Chica not withstanding.

Is it at all possible they missed your nod?
    Chris

My empath doesn't do shit aside from resembling a Barumples knock-off and bitching at other empaths about how puny they are.

He turned level 7 yesterday after four-five years of the silly bastard being in the works

He's also autistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Leetahkin Guest

If they missed my nod, they also missed me talking about them openly.
    I think at one time Kris was played by one of two people - herself or her in game lover. Can't remember if that was her or not, but I think so.
    Could be they were multi-accounting at the time, but that doesn't excuse them.

Also, if missing my nod is the reason, a lot of empaths are missing/ignoring my nods to people. She's not the first in the past few days that have jumped on someone. Only one has apologized. The rest pretended like nothing happened.

10. Default

If you're an empath who sits in a cental area, I'd think it would be pretty standard for some text highlighting, I especially highlight nods.

Ok, I use a script to heal, because I'll be damned if I'm going to sit there and look at every wound and then trans 1 by 1 each wound and then blood, while attempting to keep myself alive. But everything else I do is all manual.

What annoys the crap out of me, is when I'm sitting around and someone comes in and says the word healing (or any other variation on the word) and before I even have a chance to push the 'n' key on the keyboard to nod, some whore has already trans'd all wounds to themselves, taken all blood and has already started to heal themselves.

Of course they always end it with an identical thank you each time they're tipped. Makes me want to put an arrow through their eye.