Page 236 of 246 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2526

Thread: What's this worth?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Price Check on:
    a sanguine ramie silk cloak trimmed with black satin in your right hand.
    Max light/Max Deep - can be epic
    And Enhancive with these properties:
    It provides a boost of 1 to Mental Lore - Transformation Bonus.
    It provides a boost of 1 to Mental Lore - Transference Bonus.
    The cloak looks to have quite a few charges remaining.

This too:

an angular onyx sigil on a fine gold chain

You analyze your onyx sigil and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

You recognize that this item is a holy item of preservation. You are not certain to which Arkati it is attuned.

An adventurer converted to the deity this item is attuned to may WAVE it at a dead adventurer to cast Preservation (305) with some holy style.

It has 10 of 10 uses remaining, which may be replenished by pouring doses from white flasks or other Preservation potions.
    It requires 2 doses to add one remaining use.

This item has not been unlocked. The next tier grants access to KISS, TOUCH, and RUB verbs.

You get no sense of whether or not the sigil may be further lightened.

This thing:
    water-stained tapered rowan boomerang

These:
    a lump of vultite ore
    a lump of gornar ore
    a lump of faenor ore
    a lump of white ora ore
    uncut shard of alexandrite

These things:
    flat etched stone (2)

This smooth stone bears unfamiliar markings along its flat surface. Thin veins of crimson create a web-like pattern across its exterior. There appears to be something written on it.

In the Common language, it reads:
    | oo |

These too:
    some ebony ruby-pipped dice (2) - personal note they're kinda fun I might not sell them just curious if they're worth anything.

This thing: (its a mirror)

sand-encrusted smooth seaglass mirror
    Last edited by Sarlena; 08-02-2019 at 10:19 AM.

The cloak I think would partly depend on how much is max deep/light for that, if it's not already 'epic'. Couldn't be sure what you meant by "can be epic".
    There's a few versions (non deepened) on playershops for 250k with 2 for each of those bonuses.

I think for most of what you have listed you can find comparable examples on there.

https://ps.lichproject.org/items

Good luck!

3. Default

a maximum interior capacity of 120 pounds with room for any number of items-- is what its at and when tried trying to use the 200 thing says it bumps up 25.... also that cloak is no where in there :P

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sarlena View Post
    a maximum interior capacity of 120 pounds with room for any number of items-- is what its at and when tried trying to use the 200 thing says it bumps up 25.... also that cloak is no where in there :P
    120 pound would mean it inspects as having exceptional amount of storage. Cheapest exceptional cloak worn I see on lich's player shop search is selling for 50k. I also see a bronze paneled eisenruck with a black gear-embossed lid, which is also at exceptional and from what I understand pretty scripted with much bells and whistles, for sale for 500k.

I'd say the cloak is worth maybe 200-200k if you're really patient and want to try to capitalize on its nice look, or 100k if you want it to go quick. The enhancives on it doesn't do much to help its value. I've sold a few uglier cloaks with similar capacity in my shop at 100k, and they took maybe a week to go, hopefully this gives you an idea.

Not that specific cloak, but searching enhancive cloaks for THOSE particular bonuses:

a long dark satin circle cape with a shoulder-pinned clasp, significant amount (100-119)

https://ps.lichproject.org/shops/7471

(I was giving you the price of the enhancives on the cloak which is where the real value probably comes in)
    All I did was choose cloak>enhancive then scroll the list to find matching (somewhat) enhancives.

You should get a bard to sing to it and get the exact amount it can hold after using any deepen notes. May up the value!

and I just realized I completely misread the enhancives... I was thinking bard cloak. lol. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

7. Default

Looking at it containers are almost a huge pain in the -- And probably should just throw it at an alt to save the headache--put it at a flat rate probably try in game selling it over the weekend.. or throw it at the pawnshop, Thanks for the insight!

8. Default

opal-studded silver charm bracelet - One of those fancy charm bracelets that holds charms and such, what do these run?

Does mage rechargeable even mean anything in terms of value anymore?
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Quote Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
    Does mage rechargeable even mean anything in terms of value anymore?
    Very little.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible