Page 244 of 253 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2526

Thread: What's this worth?

Quote Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
    Does mage rechargeable even mean anything in terms of value anymore?
    Very little.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Just back in the lands after a long hiatus again. Have a bunch of stuff in the locker and need to free up some space:

Any idea on a corseted mithglin-hued marbrinus gown subtly swirled with blended midnight blue and black - Tier 3/4 Metallic gown?

Thanks!

3. Default

Duskruin - Shield Thyself Cloak that has been Max Lightened & Deepened?

I was in search of a super light cloak and ended up being generously gifted this thing only to realize it's part of a whole Duskruin set that I don't care much about. I'm silver poor, but more importantly it seem inefficient if it's the kind of thing people would care about. So... does anyone care about the shield thyself thing? Would someone care for one of these that's been lightened and deepened?

A coarse burnt umber cloak is part of the Shield Cape Collection, which was purchased at Duskruin in the shop "Shield Thyself". It's current status is OTS and that gives it access to the following verbs: pull (removes brooch), push (adds brooch), remove, turn (removes bangle), twist (adds bangle), wear

To upgrade its abilities, you will need to obtain an unlock certificate.

Brooch Data: (Default Brooch) A simple bronze ring brooch can be changed by using PULL to remove the brooch and PUSH to add a new one. Please note, only specialized brooches will work. Once your brooch is upgraded from the default piece, it unlocks a 50% chance to retain a charge within it for each successful block. When the brooch reaches 10 charges, it automatically flares and absorbs all of the charges.

Bangle Data: (Default Bangle) A sturdy hammered steel bangle can be changed by using TURN to remove the bangle and TWIST to add a new one. Please note, only specialized bangles will work. Once your bangle is upgraded from the default piece, it provides an additional 25% chance to absorb a charge. It will not provide this additional percentage chance if the brooch is not upgraded. Additionally, bangles can have special unlocks to change the flare type.

You may alter a coarse burnt umber cloak freely providing it does not contradict the messaging. The cloak can never be a jacket, a longcoat, a coat, a robe, or any similar nouns based on its design. Nor will it ever have a hood. This garment will attach at the left wrist by a sturdy hammered steel bangle, slide over the arm and across the left shoulder. It will then dip down the back (under wings for the Aelotoi), under the right arm, and can be pulled across the chest so that it is pinned at the left shoulder with a simple bronze ring brooch.

You can tell that the cloak is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Remo View Post
    Duskruin - Shield Thyself Cloak that has been Max Lightened & Deepened?

I was in search of a super light cloak and ended up being generously gifted this thing only to realize it's part of a whole Duskruin set that I don't care much about. I'm silver poor, but more importantly it seem inefficient if it's the kind of thing people would care about. So... does anyone care about the shield thyself thing? Would someone care for one of these that's been lightened and deepened?

A coarse burnt umber cloak is part of the Shield Cape Collection, which was purchased at Duskruin in the shop "Shield Thyself". It's current status is OTS and that gives it access to the following verbs: pull (removes brooch), push (adds brooch), remove, turn (removes bangle), twist (adds bangle), wear

To upgrade its abilities, you will need to obtain an unlock certificate.
    The glut of lightening and deepening notes from pay events (Rings of Lumnis) has really brought down the price of a max light/deep cloak. I often see them for sale in the 2M - 5M range, depending on description, materials, etc. Unfortunately, I think your OTS shield cape is worth less than that because it doesn't open/close OTS according to the wiki. Leave it up to simu to charge 121K BS for a cloak that opens and closes, but that sounds about right given our current Duskruin environment.

Your best bet is likely to find someone that was going to buy one of these anyway with the intent to take it to at least tier 2. If that person exists.

5. Default

What's this worth?

5x (+25) spiked double leathers with perm +7 TD

Just found this. Currently +6, will probably enchant it up to 7x unless someone wants to make a stupid offer at the current enchant.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the carmiln runestaff in your hand...

The runestaff resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 3 to Aura Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 25 times.
    It provides a boost of 12 to Spell Aiming Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 47 times.
    It provides a boost of 5 to Max Mana.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 9 times.
    The runestaff looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the carmiln runestaff will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

EDIT: This is +29 now
    Last edited by Methais; 08-30-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Summoning runestones - found while digging from the last EG, I think. I have no knowledge of these things so I'm curious if there's a market for them or not.

square midnight black runestone - Lorae'tyr-verlok
    sigil-painted brittle brown runestone - Grik'tyr-grik (2x)
    arcane mist grey runestone - Shien'tyr-darkling
    whorled black and grey runestone - Shien'tyr-arashan

Any idea what a fully unlocked first edition Xojium robe would go for? Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Boom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post

EDIT: What's a Xojium robe?
    Last edited by Methais; 09-17-2019 at 10:02 AM.