Page 246 of 253 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2526

Thread: What's this worth?

1. Default

A red garnet studded silver crown
    It provides a boost of 3 to Agility Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
    It provides a boost of 4 to Blunt Weapons Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 10 times.
    It provides a boost of 1 to Constitution Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 1 times.
    The crown looks to have several charges remaining.
    It will persist after its last charge is depleted.
    It appears to weigh about 2 pounds.

A banded faewood runestaff
    It imparts a bonus of +20 more than usual.
    It provides a boost of 12 to Spell Aiming Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 47 times.
    It provides a boost of 4 to Harness Power Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
    It provides a boost of 1 to Dexterity Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
    The runestaff looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
    It will persist after its last charge is depleted.
    It appears to weigh about 2 pounds.
    It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of faewood.
    The runestaff requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified rune staff.

2. Default

The runestaff is nice. You could probably start it off at 500k and just auction it. The crown is going to be for Blunty McBlunterson, not my area of knowledge.

What's the going rate for enchanting? I've heard anywhere from 150-300 per essence depending on builds and all that.

I have 101 wizard ranks, everything else is maxed, and don't plan on doing any mutant builds unless someone wants me to enchant something so badly for some reason that they also supply for 2 FIXSKILL potions or something.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What's the going rate for enchanting? I've heard anywhere from 150-300 per essence depending on builds and all that.

I have 101 wizard ranks, everything else is maxed, and don't plan on doing any mutant builds unless someone wants me to enchant something so badly for some reason that they also supply for 2 FIXSKILL potions or something.
    Maximum I’ve paid for so far has been 180 per. It varied when I was getting mine done and I paid as low as 140 as well.

Default beryl-inset platinum necklace

Has 40 rubs of spirit strike. Merchant rechargeable.. +8 to spell aiming rank. +4 aura bonus. +8 mana. +3 Air Lore.+5 EMC non crumbly. Worth auctioning?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeauxonme View Post
    Has 40 rubs of spirit strike. Merchant rechargeable.. +8 to spell aiming rank. +4 aura bonus. +8 mana. +3 Air Lore.+5 EMC non crumbly. Worth auctioning?
    Yes
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Default Multiple sets of 2 slot fusions armor.

Cant remember if they are 0x or 4x off the counter from a merchant awhile back. I have pretty much 1 of every armor type and 2 augmented. All have 2 empty orbs spots.. Curious what their value is if any. Thanks. Just cast 405 on a couple sets they are all 4x.
    Last edited by Jeauxonme; 11-23-2019 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks ive been offered 5m... I would like to point out its expensive to recharge.. Warning to anyone maybe interested... 13740 BP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeauxonme View Post
    Thanks ive been offered 5m... I would like to point out its expensive to recharge.. Warning to anyone maybe interested... 13740 BP
    Haveotsungtoand auction it. It's probably worth more than 5m.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Mithril torso chain (torso/arms), +35, t5 ensorcelled, +10td