Page 2 of 253 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What's this worth?

Thank Christ for that..

A silk-gripped recurve bow.

SHOW-
    Dyed a muted grey, this simple yet elegant ruic bow is a masterwork of bowyer's craft. Golden golvern inlays line the nocks and the outer spans of the handgrip, each brushed to a matte finish. Fine white raw silk has been carefully wrapped about the handgrip in a crossing pattern, ensuring a comfortable grip. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

6 times enchanted composite.
    Selling becouse it's too funky for OTF.
    Any help for what you'd think would make a decent MB would be nice.

2. Default

6x bows typically go for about 2.5-3 million.

Don't listen to Khistian. He never sleeps. Ever. I'm sure of it.

On topic..

Rough idea on a 5x scimitar, dual (changeable) flares acid/cold, altered.

Say 2.5-3.5 mil for the scimitar. Unless you can find a scimitar true believer out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

5. Default

[QUOTE=Czeska]Don't listen to Khistian. He never sleeps. Ever. I'm sure of it.

Baby eating cyborgs have no need for sleep.

Anyway, enough about me.

What's a fair price for a 5x white ora falchion that Iasha unlocked?

6. Default A few older items

Well, here we go. Been away for a few years now, and I've been debating returning to the game, or just up and selling everything I'd collected over the years... Thankfully, I made a log of what I had on one of the accounts, so I'll be slowly looking through that.

1) a smoky amorphous shape
    That's right. It's the long-lost full plate shape. I'm the original owner of it, having won it at the premium raffle, and had been using it on my rogue at the time I left the game.

2) a fel-hafted dual bladed waraxe - The long fel-wood haft is incised with the crest of Ta'Nalfein. Engraved into the dual-blades is the image of a soaring dolphin plunging back into the ocean filled with rippling waves. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.
    A 4x vultite axe that was massively crit weighted by Breighton when he set up shop in the Krolvin mine back in... '95? '96? I haven't checked it since the weighting scale was changed a number of years ago, so it might not have scaled to massively as it's determined now.

3) some veniom-trimmed deep azure gauntlets with studded eonake cuffs and knuckle dusters
    Altered Studded Eonake gauntlets. Still has the original pockets.

4) some forest green brigandine
    The FGB we all know and love.

5) a battle-worn lochaber waraxe - has an alteration, but can't recall it off the top of my head.
    It's 8x, and blessable. Annealed by Stovel, so subject to breakage due to lowered durability if (yeah, right) it ever makes a return.

All told I have about 1700 (I was a packrat...) items to sort through, from the shape all the way down to a lowly dented coin. As I slowly make my way through them, I might give a shout out here every so often to get a feel for pricing since it's been so long. Might not either, since I don't think prices have changed much for certain types of items. Hell, I've also got my wife's account to go through as well. Blarg!

Shape could go for... like 100 million, don't remember what the last one went for but it was quite a bit.

If that axe is just a regular fel-hafter it's just 4x HCW, say 7 million.

gauntlets... maybe 200k.

FGB 8-10 million

waraxe - is this two handed or one? I can't give you a good price for OHE but I would imagine around 25-30 million. Lochaber axe too, I'm sure Ardwen will love it.
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Drew
    Shape could go for... like 100 million, don't remember what the last one went for but it was quite a bit.

If that axe is just a regular fel-hafter it's just 4x HCW, say 7 million.

gauntlets... maybe 200k.

FGB 8-10 million

waraxe - is this two handed or one? I can't give you a good price for OHE but I would imagine around 25-30 million. Lochaber axe too, I'm sure Ardwen will love it.
    As I mentioned in the post, the first axe is not originally a fel-hafter, though I'm pretty sure I have a couple of those floating around as well. It's an altered 4x vultite axe that Breighton massively (at the time) crit weighted for me. Again, though, I don't know what it's weighting would be as assessed today.

The second axe, the lochaber one, was also originally a OHE vultite axe that was first altered into the lochaber description with a show as well (I think I named this one "Mundwine"), and then had annealed by Stovel. I neglected to mention what the original weapon was, I'm afraid; my fault.
    Last edited by Rorschach; 06-03-2006 at 05:07 AM.

8x blessable is worth probably 20-30 mil. Being a lochaber means very little as I've had weapons altered into that name before.

To value the waraxe we'd need to know exact weighting.

Post some more up as I'm sure we can help you troll through the detritus of your lockers and find the good stuff
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach
    As I mentioned in the post, the first axe is not originally a fel-hafter, though I'm pretty sure I have a couple of those floating around as well. It's an altered 4x vultite axe that Breighton massively (at the time) crit weighted for me. Again, though, I don't know what it's weighting would be as assessed today.

Alright, yeah your best bet is to get it assessed by a warrior you trust. Back in "the day" people and even GMs threw around terms like massively that don't really mean anything (there is no "massive" rank on the weighting scale, the closest thing is masterful). If it is above very heavy on the weighting scale it could be worth a pretty penny, that's for sure.
    Last edited by Drew; 06-03-2006 at 01:03 PM.