Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How clean is your car?

1994 late-model Ford Explorer Sport (the twin to the Mazda Navaho, last year it was manufactured).

Repair: It's had one tuneup in 8 years. One new set of tires. One new set of brakes. Needs shocks. AC works flawlessly and mechanic says if it isn't broken it doesn't need cleaning/freon/whatever. One new muffler and exhaust pipe. Oil changes every 4 months, except the last year when I just plain forgot. Has a hairline crack in the gasket that keeps the oil from leaking, but there's no oil drip so the mechanic says to leave it alone. Transmission - eh. I didn't read the manual and tried using the 4WD while driving around 60 MPH, so it has a bit of a clunk whenever I use 4WD now. But it still works fine.

Cleanliness: Hahahahahahahahahahha! You can eat off my truck. You'll find the taco remnants in the back seat to be a particular treat, though I prefer the melted Hershey bar on the floor by the hatch. I won't bother mentioning the yearly wasp nest inside the passenger side door. You don't wanna know what's in there.

1994 acura vigor in perfect condition bought it two years agao with 20k miles from a man who owns a body shop...so you can guess the condition of the paint... wash and wax it once a week in the summer and take it though the "touchless" wash in the winter everytime i fill the gas up.... has 42k on it now and it is still as beautiful as the day i bought it... change oil every 3k and only use MOBILE 1

Honda CRV.

Just put new tires all around. 35,000 miles. I paid cash for it from a stock option payday.

I get to the oil place when I can... right now it's 300 miles over the little sticker. Windshield washer fluid is out.

Outside, it's dusty as hell... inside there some kid shit in the back, a water bottle in the passenger side and change all over the damn floor (My change gadget flipped out, spilling it's contents.)
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

1978 Chevy K-10 Pick up. I built the engine in it myself, it now has about 10,000 miles on it. New seats, and new carpet which I keep fairly clean. The outside of the truck is most often coated with mud, but that's to be expected from a big 4x4.....

-Jack

5. Default

Sort of my main car... First brand new car I have ever bought actually.

Model: 2003 Audi RS6.

Repair: Perfect. The oil has been changed once.

Cleanliness: Soft cloth washed twice per week.

Yeah, I'm a freak about it.

~The Claw

Hmm.. 4 door kia.. yeah it's a bitch car and it sucks but hey it gets 32 miles to the gallon so I'm not complaining. Exterior is fine, nice gleaming red which means 'stop don't fucking hit me you ass!'.. everything works in it so I can't complain. Interior? Hmm.. carseats, toys, McD's wrappers from time to time.. change in the cup holder, grass remnants on the floorboards and occassionally dirt because you just can't tell a kid to wipe his feet before climbing into the car *smirks* So yeah.. it's my mobile home for kids but hey.. it's cheap!

'97 Saturn SL1 - Don't clean the outside of it, like ever...

Covered in bumperstickers (which mainly serves the purpose of pissing of religious/straight people), get the oil changed regularly out of necessity...

as for the inside, I've lost my backseat entirely, and the passenger's seat is on its way to being covered.

Conclusion: I'm a lazy slob and I spend too much time in my car.
    Life\\'s too short for me to talk to you.

[Originally Posted by Methais] Just because you get an RPA doesn\\'t make you a good RPer. Just like being a Mentor doesn\\'t mean you\\'re smart and know what the hell you\\'re talking about.

[Originally posted by Lady Daina] As to anyone else who thinks all things offensive or insulting need to be censored- go play on the Official Boards.

8. Default

Originally posted by Myrianna
    (which mainly serves the purpose of pissing of religious/straight people)
    Is that going to be a sport in the summer or winter olympics?

Great Fun.

~The Claw

9. Default

Now that a good amount have posted regarding their vehicles, perhaps some elaboration on the original idea is in order.

In your opinion does the state of upkeep and condition of your/anothers car reflect anything at all about that person? If so, what?
    Ah, but you are alone. Who knows what you have spoken to the darkness...alone, in the bitter watches of the night, when all your life seems to shrink, the walls of your bower closing in about you, a hutch to trammel some wild thing in?

Originally posted by Myrianna

Conclusion: I'm a lazy slob and I spend too much time in my car.
    That IS what my car says about me!
    Life\\'s too short for me to talk to you.

[Originally Posted by Methais] Just because you get an RPA doesn\\'t make you a good RPer. Just like being a Mentor doesn\\'t mean you\\'re smart and know what the hell you\\'re talking about.

[Originally posted by Lady Daina] As to anyone else who thinks all things offensive or insulting need to be censored- go play on the Official Boards.