Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Well, how stupid can you be, Warclaidhm?

He sounds really pissed, the player sounds really pissed.

I really advice to take the game as a game, seriously.

You don't want ending making physical threat like klaive did, or something like that.

But i am sure you aren't like that (ardwen)

Originally posted by StrayRogue
    I\\'ll take a few mill off you if you are still selling.

Hey MacGyver, I know you said you didn't remember ripping him off so I figured I would remind you of this whole detailed plan you crowed about.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

3. Default

what
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    what
    Oh look, he's back - shocker.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Oh look, he's back - shocker.

I still like you bro
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Murrandii (xcaliber) used his alt witchhealer to lie, cheat, and mock warclaidhm. It’s all here on PC. So...yeah, knock off it the accusations you scumfucker.
    I don't use alts on this forum. You won't believe anything I say so your opinion doesn't matter.
    "Here we are, the same old place with the same old smiles on the same old face, yes here we are together...again *clap**clap*
    Last edited by Ososis; 06-13-2019 at 10:22 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."