Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 226

Thread: Well, how stupid can you be, Warclaidhm?

  1. #1

    Default Well, how stupid can you be, Warclaidhm?

    Yep, I'm pretty stupid. I always thought Gsmoronic was my friend. Well, no, its xcaliber, and thats how I lost 4.5m. Xcaliber now has it, and theres no doubt in my mind he threw it in the well. Oh well, I was stupid, I get what I deserved.

    :thumbsdown:

  2. #2

    Default

    for those of us who don't follow every detail of your life can you give us a little backstory?
    R.I.P. Bushido Brown

  3. #3

    Default

    Oh man. Don't start a thread like this. I don't think you'll like the results.

    If you got ripped off, tell us about it. But don't come in here inviting everyone to answer the question:

    Well, how stupid can you be, Warclaidhm?
    I'm too good for a quality signature.
    Perakon - gnome mage Tichondrius
    Perakon - NE druid Magtheridion
    Perakon - UD rogue Gurubashi
    Jend - Orc hunter Dunemaul

  4. #4

    Default

    STOP GIVING PEOPLE FUCKING MONEY AND ITEMS. It's that simple, then nobody can take your stuff and you have nothing to bitch about. How many times does it take for you to catch on to stop lending out money?

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by LaVaca
    Yep, I'm pretty stupid. I always thought Gsmoronic was my friend. Well, no, its xcaliber, and thats how I lost 4.5m. Xcaliber now has it, and theres no doubt in my mind he threw it in the well. Oh well, I was stupid, I get what I deserved.

    :thumbsdown:
    Who throws 4.5 mill down a well:?:
    Life\\'s too short for me to talk to you.

    [Originally Posted by Methais] Just because you get an RPA doesn\\'t make you a good RPer. Just like being a Mentor doesn\\'t mean you\\'re smart and know what the hell you\\'re talking about.

    [Originally posted by Lady Daina] As to anyone else who thinks all things offensive or insulting need to be censored- go play on the Official Boards.

  6. #6

    Default

    I wanted my friend to buy an item for me so I gave him 4.5m for him to buy it then he left and took it

  7. #7

    Default

    Next time I suggest buying it yourself. Just a thought.
    Life\\'s too short for me to talk to you.

    [Originally Posted by Methais] Just because you get an RPA doesn\\'t make you a good RPer. Just like being a Mentor doesn\\'t mean you\\'re smart and know what the hell you\\'re talking about.

    [Originally posted by Lady Daina] As to anyone else who thinks all things offensive or insulting need to be censored- go play on the Official Boards.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    14,516

    Default

    Was this the item that the seller was refusing to sell to you, Warclaidhm? The one you posted about before?

    Did the person who took your 4.5mil, ostensibly to buy the item for you, come to you and offer to do this, or did you ask the person to buy it for you?

    HarmNone is curious
    Pagans are resourceful. We sacrifice our idiots. List of candidates continuously updated.

  9. Default

    Originally posted by Tijay
    for those of us who don't follow every detail of your life can you give us a little backstory?
    LOL That was classic!

    I said the same thing after reading the initial post.

  10. Default

    Originally posted by Myrianna
    Next time I suggest buying it yourself. Just a thought.
    It's not that simple. Apparently, Warclaidhm is on many merchant's "DO NOT SELL TO" list. No matter what he offers, now matter how much he begs and/or sucks up, they won't sell to him. I'm guessing that's why he was trying to get someone else to buy something for him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •