Page 745 of 755 FirstFirst ... 245645695735743744745746747 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,450 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

1. Default

< Not going to say why... but time to dress up. >

Did you just vague Barbie post?
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    < Not going to say why... but time to dress up. >

Did you just vague Barbie post?
    Maybe. Maybe not.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    Maybe. Maybe not.
    Secret date night. Wanna go out? Drinks on me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    Attempting to project elven and regal for tonight's Court Session in Vornavis.

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair plaited into a simple braid and secured with a double-looped fine gold hair-chain. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. A smooth peacock blue glimaerstone cut in an elongated teardrop is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling cerulean sheen across her face.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a tall gold coronet etched with interlocking leaves and branches, a platinum wedding ring, a gracefully trailing razern-hued gown with floor-length sleeves pooling into the train, and a pair of gold chain sandals atop slender branching tree-like heels.

Rohese has a light, clean fragrance teasing the air around her, with notes of fresh spring water and juniper berry foremost. Underlying is a base of green vetiver.

Hrm... hair-chain, vahmyr bandana? I love the look, your hairstyles always make me "OoOOoooo." =)
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

5. Default

A little late, because she's already gotten back into hunting gear, but she was all dressed up for Court in Vornavis:

You see Adalaine.
    She appears to be a Human from Hendor.
    She is taller than average. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silvery violet eyes and pristine ivory skin. She has long, tousled jet black hair gathered into a loose roll at her nape and secured with a long silver laurel leaf barrette backed in white feathers. She has a delicate face, a small nose and high cheekbones.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a triple-strand sapphire carcanet spaced with flawless cream pearls, a smoky grey silk velvet corset over a scoop-necked white satin gown with trailing sleeves, a sheer-pleated smoky organza fan, and a pair of vanilla Vornavian silk shoes inset with pristine cream pearls.
    Discord: Kyaloria#0165

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MokiePrime View Post
    A little late, because she's already gotten back into hunting gear, but she was all dressed up for Court in Vornavis:

You see Adalaine.
    She appears to be a Human from Hendor.
    She is taller than average. She appears to be of a tender age. She has silvery violet eyes and pristine ivory skin. She has long, tousled jet black hair gathered into a loose roll at her nape and secured with a long silver laurel leaf barrette backed in white feathers. She has a delicate face, a small nose and high cheekbones.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a triple-strand sapphire carcanet spaced with flawless cream pearls, a smoky grey silk velvet corset over a scoop-necked white satin gown with trailing sleeves, a sheer-pleated smoky organza fan, and a pair of vanilla Vornavian silk shoes inset with pristine cream pearls.
    heeheehee <3 <3 <3 <3
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

I haven't posted in awhile, thought I might:
    You see Hadya Kha'Taymullah the Archpriestess of Luukos.
    She appears to be a Human of the Tehir tribes.
    She is short and has a thin petite frame. She appears to be very young. She has viridian-hearted dark amber eyes and smooth, pale copper skin. She has very long, sable hair that falls in a lustrous curtain of thin braids to her thighs. She has slender face, the bone-structure of which further accents her delicate features. She has a jagged, scale-indented scar across her neck. Her waist is narrow.
    She has a thin column of serpentine malachite tracery tattooed on her chin, a wavy ophidian mark, matching tattoos of sinuous malachite script winding around her forearms, and an intricate tattooed malachite pattern that covers the back of her hands.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an emerald-set slender bronze diadem, some talon-set dark emerald prayerbeads, a sleeveless overrobe of cacao hued silk which cascades into a peridot-beaded train over an emerald dupioni underrobe with split floor-length sleeves, a bronze-framed bone reliquary, a carved copper asp ring, and some flat-soled leather sandals fastened with gilded rings.
    Lady Luck has left me or I'm under the wings of destiny.
    Which is true I wait for time to tell. ~ Fog Surrounds, Tiger Army.~

Hadya is one of my FAVORITE characters in the game. I absolutely love the tribal look and you pull it off effortlessly.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    Hadya is one of my FAVORITE characters in the game. I absolutely love the tribal look and you pull it off effortlessly.
    Seconded. I was talking to Jolena's player about this just last night of how dynamic Hadya came across in the limited opportunities we had to interact. The look is just as dynamic.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Aw, you guys are so nice! I love the Bedouin tribal style. I have kind of been off my alteration game lately and Roleplaying in general I have slowly been trying to get back in to it as my time allows.

But I really appreciate your words. ❤
    Lady Luck has left me or I'm under the wings of destiny.
    Which is true I wait for time to tell. ~ Fog Surrounds, Tiger Army.~