Page 740 of 755 FirstFirst ... 240640690730738739740741742750 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Costume Cotillion (A Murder of Crows)

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair pulled back into a sleek coil behind a dramatic winged glaes headpiece pierced by black crow feathers. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has crackled near-black enamel brushed onto her long sharpened fingernails.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a smooth beech walking stick capped with a spray of feathers in her left hand.
    She is wearing an onyx-inlaid pectoral of layered silver feathers, a shoulder-length onyx silk glove tipped with silver talons, a platinum wedding ring, a steel-braced graphite silk corset skirted with a pair of emaciated wings over an off-the-shoulder ashen silk gown trailing layers of artfully shredded petticoats, and a pair of pewter satin slippers perched on tall silver heels.

Rohese has a wildwood cloak draped about her, a suffusion of birch and dogwood, cypress and pine, caught up in a garland of forest wildflowers. Distinct notes of columbine, blue violet, and pixie moss churn beneath it all, damp and fresh, and cut at the finish by a shard of bloodroot.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    Costume Cotillion (A Murder of Crows)

She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair pulled back into a sleek coil behind a dramatic winged glaes headpiece pierced by black crow feathers. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has crackled near-black enamel brushed onto her long sharpened fingernails.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a smooth beech walking stick capped with a spray of feathers in her left hand.
    She is wearing an onyx-inlaid pectoral of layered silver feathers, a shoulder-length onyx silk glove tipped with silver talons, a platinum wedding ring, a steel-braced graphite silk corset skirted with a pair of emaciated wings over an off-the-shoulder ashen silk gown trailing layers of artfully shredded petticoats, and a pair of pewter satin slippers perched on tall silver heels.

Rohese has a wildwood cloak draped about her, a suffusion of birch and dogwood, cypress and pine, caught up in a garland of forest wildflowers. Distinct notes of columbine, blue violet, and pixie moss churn beneath it all, damp and fresh, and cut at the finish by a shard of bloodroot.
    *Designs super stealthy, yet utterly fabulous ninja outfit. Months later, completes and dons outfit before launching mastermind plan to stealthily stealth-like steal Roh's corset.*

I love the look, Roh. =)
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    *Designs super stealthy, yet utterly fabulous ninja outfit. Months later, completes and dons outfit before launching mastermind plan to stealthily stealth-like steal Roh's corset.*

I love the look, Roh. =)
    LOL, thank you <3

Today, Rohese will mostly be wearing ...

She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair gathered into a loose top knot and skewered with a pair of pearl-tipped driftwood hairsticks. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has pale-edged sea blue lacquer brushed onto her oval-shaped fingernails.
    Her face is concealed by an airy veil of pure white silk.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a foil parchment envelope in her right hand.
    She is wearing some gilt-wired cloisonne fish earrings, a silver-strung oval driftwood locket, a platinum wedding ring, a drop-shouldered surcote of luxuriously soft viridian paeline over a milky white silk cotehardie with ladder-laced pendant sleeves, and a pair of viridian oiled leather divit-toed shoes.

>l earrings (FW transporter)
    You see your earrings. A length of thin gilded wire connects each small stud to a drop pendant earring. Whilst the head of the fish is static, with the bale attached to the tip of its nose, six segments of solid silver make up its slender body and are articulated to allow for subtle movement. Glossy celadon-hued enamel adds texture and interest to an already singular piece of craftsmanship, with accents of vibrant turquoise and pearlised creamy white inlay on the underside of the caudal fin.

>l locket (normally hidden)
    Strung from a simple silver chain, the locket is fashioned of a rough piece of driftwood that has been fused to an ovoid of flatted silver. Clear lacquer allows the driftwood to be preserved and prevents any splintering or fracturing, while the image of a single trident has been burned into the wood. A small oval hasp on the door of the piece allows it to be secured in place as the need arises. (bonded and with a portrait of the hubs inside)

Rohese has the scent of sweet white jasmine, garden rose, and night-blooming columbine, floating elegantly in the air about her.

... for tea with the Argent Mirror and a wander around EG.
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 10-13-2017 at 05:39 AM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

4. Default

In welcoming our new overlord Cthulu... Riend is donning her cephalopod outfit.

You see Riend Ar'Fiernel the Master Artisan.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She is tall in stature and appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has expressive, malachite-flecked chestnut eyes and gardenia white skin. She has fine, textured hellebore black hair pulled to one side with a writhing steel cephalopod fascinator backed in teal ostrich feathers perched at an angle, leaving her fringed bangs side-swept across her temple. She has an oval face and narrow, delicately pointed ears. Though her features are predominantly Sylvan, subtleties in the shape of her face and the tilt of her eyes appear faintly Erithian.
    She has a pair of tiny silver loops set along the slender tips of her pointed ears.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an oxidized steel kraken choker, a painted black satin underbust corset over a puff-sleeved teal satin blouse with a ruffled bib neckline, a coiled silver tentacle ring with tiny sculpted suckers, an enamel blossom-framed case, a bustled storm grey taffeta skirt overlaid with an ombre of teal glass shards, and some polished onyx leather knee-boots lofted on cast steel tentacles.

Corset: Rich, ink black satin hides the subtle boning of this underbust corset, creating a sleek backdrop for the artistic rendering of an angry kraken sprawling across its panels. The enormous creature spans the entire front of the corset, painted in ominous tones of grey that add stylized shades and highlights to the menancing aquatic monster. Contrasting the grey, long tentacles of soft pink undersides curl across the sides and back with tiny suckers detailed in a richer, deeper tone.

Skirt (joola): There is a slight ebon sheen to the storm grey taffeta of this prim skirt, creating dramatic shadows that play across the sheened fabric. A layer of beading shifts the color of the skirt where it gathers into a bustle, gently falling into a darker hue at the hem of each ruffled tier.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Love it!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Have you seen the octopus-themed serving case/platter T5 from digging? I thought of you when that was found! <3
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hips View Post
    Have you seen the octopus-themed serving case/platter T5 from digging? I thought of you when that was found! <3
    I saw it and loved it! I may need a new project and make a set for myself. I only wish the Perch had enough storage to handle all of my tea/coffee/food items and my tea set. =(

Figured I'd try something a little darker for giggles; it is EG after all.

She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair bound into a twisted infinity knot by a pair of whale bone knitting needles. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has coppery sepia lacquer brushed onto her short, rounded fingernails.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a distressed leather shrug caught with a fall of chains, a fragile ivory skeletal hand bracelet, a platinum wedding ring, a bistre leather balconette corset fastened with witchwood tines over an off-shoulder natural silk gown with shredded organza petticoats, and some witchwood-heeled dark silk chopines tapering to pointed tips.

>l needles
    Although white at the pointed tips, the color varies along the length of both needles due to natural variations in the skeletal whalebone. The smooth, slender shafts terminate with a series of ebony dividers and decorative scrimshaw grooves.

>l bracelet
    Radiating from a bracelet of snug-fitting pale ivory tiles are a series of thin, carved bone extensions that resemble an anatomically correct arrangement of metacarpals and phalanges. Small copper rings at the end of each of the articulated digits attach to their corresponding fingertips so that the fully assembled piece mimics the structure of the whole hand it is meant to cover.

Rohese has an acerbic shroud drawn close about her, smoked with the incense of dry olibanum and vetiver, undercut by an earthy wisp of black moss. Deeper still are strains of opoponax, which lend a subtle and indefinable sweetness, laced with the metallic warmth of spilled blood.
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 10-20-2017 at 03:58 PM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

Changing it up a little.

She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair gathered to one side by a dramatic winged glaes headpiece pierced by lily white swan feathers, leaving the rest to snake over her shoulder in a sleek rope braid. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has glittering coal black enamel brushed onto her short manicured fingernails.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding an ashen tapestry bag with an arboreal scene in her right hand.
    She is wearing some high-throated smoky wool robes with deep sleeves pooling into the train, a dark silver full-finger ring, a platinum wedding ring, a long-lined white silk shift crisply pleated to the floor-sweeping hem, and some black leather chopines atop concave ebony platforms.

Rohese has undercurrents of arctic fir wafting in the scent about her, chilling the powdery warmth of lilac blossoms until it is as cool as a fresh breath over mountain snow. Aqueous notes trail quickly behind, reviving the lilac and adding touches of lily to the ephemeral finish.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

10. Default

This thread fills me with so much of the nostalgias.
    You kick at a severed troll arm's groin and connect! For just a moment, the severed troll arm's face goes entirely motionless.

Chooz Your Shooz!
    House Sylvanfair