Page 736 of 755 FirstFirst ... 236636686726734735736737738746 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,360 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

1. Default

Personally I was glad to see -someone- wearing a ruff. And Kayse, being that I also play a consummate gardener, I can't wait to see what this performance will be!

Here was my outfit last night, i posted tonight's earlier. Now I'll need to come up with something for tomorrow.

You see Ysharra Nagorn.
    She appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Faendryl.
    She is of a towering height. She appears to be very young. She has silver-rimmed cobalt blue eyes and wintry pale porcelain skin. She has hip length, lustrous white-blonde hair drawn back from her face and bound in place by an interlocking silver ring circlet set with a crimson vathor-incised bloodjewel. She has a finely-boned face and full, shell-pink lips complimented with soft rosy cheeks.
    She has a dark rolling cloud tattoo on her thigh, and a swooping ebon winter drake tattoo on her leg.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a slender electrum neckchain beaded with dark violet feystones, a raven-hued spidersilk cloak, a brilliant purple mournbloom, a dark mulberry silk gown with heavily ruched underskirts, a thorn-etched silver ring inset with threads of brilliant copper, some black spidersilk stockings, a twining rose vine anklet, and a pair of black crystal-heeled slippers.

2. Default

Tonight's second night of Bardfest was exciting! Looking forward to the finals next week.

You see Leifa Ar'Anya Faendryl.
    She appears to be a Dark Elf.
    She is tall. She appears to be youthful. She has thick-lashed intense viridian eyes and sun-kissed bronze skin. She has manelike, voluminous ash blonde hair cascading down her back in loose layers. She has a lean, angular face, a strongly sloped nose and palpebral tribal scarification patterns etched lightly above her deep-set eyelids. She has delicately curved ears and an elegant neck that tapers down to a slight hollow in her finely sculpted collarbone. She has rich mulberry red polish brushed onto her lengthy fingernails.
    She has some twisted vaalin hoops threading a trio of fluted glowbark beads set along the slender tips of her pointed ears.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a silver-shot twisted vaalin geldaralad dangling a twisted nacreous blue waterweb, a lengthy silver lariat of cascading aquamarine slivers, a vaalin-spiraled ultramarine glimaerstone armlet, a patinaed silver-clasped clutch slung over her shoulder, a moonstone-set sylvan bardess pin, a layered silk satin dress of a deep ocean blue color, and a pair of silver slippers with criss crossing ankle straps.

>look my pin
    Crafted of pure white vaalin, the pin is intricately carved to show a gloved sylvan bard reaching into the air above her in an apparent attempt to catch the numeral twenty-two which is suspended above her head. A scrolled golvern banner at the bottom reads, "Bardfest 22 ~ Caught in 5117!"

Love seeing this thread so active again; keep posting!

Also -- FASHION WEEK IS COMING SOON!
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 07-12-2017 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Shameless plug for Fashion Week
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    Love seeing this thread so active again; keep posting!

Also -- FASHION WEEK IS COMING SOON!
    I may have to squeak in that week... and stalk the pretties.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Dressed ready for the Argent Mirror tonight - assuming I can stay awake until 2.30am!

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form. She appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair styled into a complex arrangement of looping and draping plaits, woven through with some twining carmine wild roses. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has a garnet-suffused deep wine color brushed onto her flawlessly shaped fingernails.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a pair of dark gold drop earrings, a labyrinthine vermeil wristcuff dripping with garnets, a platinum wedding ring, a drop-shouldered gown of tangerine and gold silk organza cut to drape in airy layers, and a pair of deep carmine chain mesh high-heeled sandals.

Rohese has the full-bodied fragrance of wild tea roses over tart pomegranate heart notes lingering around her, softened with sugared vanilla oil accords.
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 07-13-2017 at 10:35 AM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

6. Default

Logged in to this. Winter! I've been gone much too long!

You see Nilandia Liserna the Master Telepath.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She is tall in stature. She appears to be youthful. She has keen willow green eyes and silken alabaster skin. She has rich, copper-infused henna red hair twisted into spiraling curls draping loosely about her form, sheltering a fall of soft white trillium displaying triskeles of lancet-shaped petals. She has a serene and delicate face and slightly upswept ears arcing to fine points. The planes of her cheeks and the swell of her lips echo the curvilinear forms of gently unfurling new leaves. A teardrop viridescent glimaerstone incised with a seven-pointed gilt star is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling gold sheen across her face.
    She has an inked spiral of bronze tendrils tightly coiled upon each temple, a rose-twined ebony key tattoo on her neck, and a marking of three vertical mist grey lines upon the inner wrist.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a cherry and black rose sun tea in her right hand.
    She is wearing an orb-inset haon talisman, an amber-caged golden faewood seed, a thick winter-weight mantle of snowy brushed wool, a slim pallid cameline tunic smoothly draped to knee-length, a set of layered suede handwraps, a mistwood beaded leather belt, a soft doeskin gem pouch fastened with a disc of petrified sephwir, a pair of icy white wool pants subtly feathered with vaalin frost, and a pair of pointed alabaster doeskin boots lined with soft snowshoe hare fur.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilandia View Post
    Logged in to this. Winter! I've been gone much too long!
    Glad to see you back!

I too reactivated my Platinum account after a 5 month break. Lookout, fellow Barbies!

Most of this may already have been seen...

You see Lady Andelara Erisenthe Illistim the Attendant, Fourth of the Argent Mirror's Handmaidens.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is shorter than average. She appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has astute slate blue eyes and sun-bronzed, golden brown skin. She has long, white blonde hair pinned back on one side with a corymb of fragile white hemlock blossoms. Her acute elven features, from the angular cant of her jaw line to the exacting sculpt of her eyebrows, lends to a somewhat fierce visage. A whirl-cut hazy violet smoldereye with argent sparks is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling hazy violet sheen across her face.
    She has a delicate lace pattern on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a sleeveless malachite velvet robe with an intricate burnout pattern of peacock feathers cascading the train, an ultramarine silk underrobe caught below the bust with a row of silver hooks, a gnarled widowwood cuff, a flora-motif sheer silk fan, a misted black-veined emerald ring, and a pair of t-strap sandals fashioned from overlapping silver discs.

You have the piquant aroma of a verdant greenhouse clinging to your skin. Spicy herbal notes and loamy soil are balanced with a delicate floral background, yielding to a subtle dark undercurrent of bitter almond.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

Kayse's Bard Fest Final's Outfit for tonight. She's cringing inside right now:

You see Kayse Thaellian the Botanist.
    She appears to be an Aelotoi of the Vaer'sah Clan.
    She is moderately tall. She appears to be young. She has voluminously lashed, viridian-specked pear green eyes and sun-kissed, lightly freckled skin. She has long, lustrous mournbloom black hair woven loosely into a herringbone braid and tossed over her shoulder under a loosely-woven dried reed hat with a wide brim. She has strong and toned features, yet still possesses alluring feminine qualities enhanced by her soft full blush-hued lips. She has a pair of oval niveous-veined sparkling champagne wings.
    She has a multi-colored ink splotched lily on her arm, an inked vine laden with blossoms on her waist, a primitively inked white jagged heart on her finger, and a trio of flowers tattoo on her wrist.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a square sheet of mosquito netting in her right hand.
    She is wearing a pale carved sephwir lily suspended on an ivy vine choker, a repurposed silk mesh bag fashioned from a butterfly net slung over her shoulder, a cross-strapped grey and emerald tartan vest over a low-necked ecru gauze blouse, a sephwir and willow entwined band, a pair of baggy tan muslin pantaloons, and some knee-high brown leather boots with a wide cuff.

(I know this scent is for paper technically I think, but it fits her SO WELL)

Kayse has rich, heavy notes of freshly procured ink gliding across her skin, the aura bleeding slowly into a melange of black amber and rose-like hellebore before collapsing into a faint whisper of belladonna.
    Retser says, "Can you ask for easier alters so I don't have to scrounge through obscure documents to find out what you're asking for? xoxo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaldonis sniffs at his tube of glue.

You try hard not to grin.

Speaking to Kaldonis, you say, "That explains a lot..."

Astru giggles.

9. Default

Bardfest finals look for me, too:

You see Ysharra Nagorn.
    She appears to be a Half-Elf.
    She is of a towering height. She appears to be very young. She has silver-rimmed cobalt blue eyes and wintry pale porcelain skin. She has hip length, lustrous white-blonde hair tucked into a loose chignon adorned with a wispy-petaled soft bronze dahlia. She has a finely-boned face and full, shell-pink lips complimented with soft rosy cheeks.
    She has a swooping ebon winter drake tattoo on her leg, and a dark rolling cloud tattoo on her thigh.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a ruby and braided gold circlet, an ornate black ironwood dragon earcuff, a ruby Lornon medallion, a soft crimson spidersilk cloak edged with black velvet trim, a corseted laje red jacquard gown paneled with gradiated bronze silks, a bracelet of midnight black hair, a sigil-covered ruby bracer, a sun-etched gold and bronze ring with bright jacinth rays, a crimson chainsil purse with a silver twist lock closure, a twining rose vine anklet, and some blood-red velvet slippers.

Scent:
    Ysharra has an ephemereal corona of niveous airs about her, reminiscent of a moonlit garden at midnight. The distinct redolence of nightcap blossoms is smoothed to silk by notes of white amber and smoky-sweet tobacco flower. Beneath lies a bed of unobtrusive orris root, blended to perfection with soft resins and a myriad of honeyed pale-petaled flowers.

Kayse, I love that hellebore ink so, so very much. I don't care what it's supposed to be for, Ysharra's been wearing it for four days now

-GK!

Captain's hat, socks.