Page 728 of 755 FirstFirst ... 228628678718726727728729730738 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

1. Default

Not a complete outfit, by any means, but something I had a lot of fun putting together and wanted to share. I didn't really intend to go nuts with the theme, but there were so many toys and dolls at EG this year..

an iron-barred ebon toybox - it's a metamorphic item, so it has two shows on it.

The once fancifully-carved toybox has seen better days. Chips and scratches mar the once pristine surface, and thick bands of metal have been riveted into place, reinforcing the container. Affixed to the lid of the toybox is a large iron padlock. Inset along the face of the box is a row of thin iron bars, giving the semblance of a tiny prison. Visible just behind the bars assorted dolls, puppets, and other toys can be seen, tiny hands thrust through the bars as though grasping for freedom.

>rub toy
    The toybox shimmers slightly as your fingers graze the edge.
    >look toy
    The once fancifully-carved toybox has seen better days. Chips and scratches mar the once pristine surface, and thick bands of metal have been riveted into place, reinforcing the container. Affixed to the lid of the toybox is a large iron padlock. Inset along the face of the box is a row of thin iron bars, giving the semblance of a tiny prison. Curiously, two bars have been bent, leaving an ominous space behind them.

>look in toy
    In the ebon toybox:
    Weapons [1]: a bloodstained ebon staff topped by a glass-eyed wrotwood doll head
    Containers [1]: a decorative doll case
    Clothing [1]: a wide-eyed baby owl pin
    Special [10]: a pretty flower girl doll, a well-dressed scoundrel doll, a dead ocelot, a grinning skeletal dragoon marionette, an emaciated skeletal warhorse marionette, a dark elf jester puppet, a creepy Faendryl bard doll clutching a smaller Faendryl doll, a brass wind-up key, a repulsive fanged goblin head, a colorful toy gnome smith bank
    Misc [1]: a twisted doll hand
    Total items: 14

Got a ventriloquist puppet, a chuckie doll, a DM doll, an anti-thief head, a gnomish bank, plus some random other zesty toys. The doll hand was a gift from Goblyn.

>look hand in my toy
    Clearly the hand of a doll, it appears to have been severed in violent fashion. The skin is charred and the hand is twisted in grotesque fashion, alluding to further mistreatment of the limb.

And the runestaff is a banner of light item

You remove a bloodstained ebon staff topped by a glass-eyed wrotwood doll head from in your ebon toybox.
    >point staff
    You brandish your ebon staff. Lines of sanguine-tinged black flow from the tip of the staff to spell out "Dance, puppets! Dance!" The lettering hangs briefly in midair before fading away.
    >wave staff
    As you wave your ebon staff through the air, a banner of sanguine-tinged black streams out behind it. The image of a hoard of glassy-eyed mutilated dolls jerkily dancing and crawling across the banner. After a moment, the banner fades away.
    >tap staff
    You tap the end of your ebon staff against the floor. Sanguine-tinged black swirls around the staff for a moment before fading away.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

2. Default

Not sure if I'm completely done with this outfit yet, but I'm happy with it so far. The burnoose is a fully unlocked Climate Wear - will slowly and surely get more customizations added to it, I believe.

You see Lord Adustusi Kahvesi the Missionary.
    He appears to be a Human of the Shakat.
    He is average height and appears to be young and robust. He has drooping-lidded amber eyes and swarthy skin. He has shoulder length, shaggy jet black hair wrapped by a twisted turban of ahmdir blue linen with loose, billowy ends trailing. He has a rangy face, a wide-flaring nose and a sharply curled mustache. His features have a distinctly sinewy appearance to them.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a pale crystal shard, an onyx-traced silver crystal vial, a crystal amulet, a multi-layered burnoose of dark coffee-hued linen, an onyx jackal's head symbol set in red gold, a twisted catgut harness with a laquered witchwood runestaff secured to it slung over his shoulder, a rough linen knapsack tied with suede drawstrings, a deeply hooded pale linen cassock fastened with a double row of onyx buttons, a brushed gold wristcuff, a shiny gold ring, a kidney-shaped silver hip flask encased in embossed leather, and a pair of woven hemp sandals with elaborate knee-high lacings.

Quote Originally Posted by LivderaDeralleur View Post
    Not sure if I'm completely done with this outfit yet, but I'm happy with it so far. The burnoose is a fully unlocked Climate Wear - will slowly and surely get more customizations added to it, I believe.
    Looks great!

For Winterfest Greedy Gremlins in Icemule later today.

You see Chatelaine Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair arranged in an intricately twisted roll at the back of her head and held in place by an array of silvery vaalin stars. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has silver-frosted wintry white enamel brushed onto her slim fingernails.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a pair of platinum and vaalin chain drop earrings, a lengthy drape of pristine polar bear hide, some glacial white vaalin finger-armor, a platinum wedding ring, a dip-necked gown of soft winter white paeline trailing fingertip-length sleeves, and some white sealskin ankle-boots buttoned with small silver bells.

As Rohese taps a small blue agate cameo on her chain drop earrings, the figure of a mischievous rainbow-winged sprite comes to life and turns her head towards Rohese. With a brief wink and smile, the figure becomes motionless again.

Rohese has in the air about her a shroud, as light as feathered wings, held aloft by a breath of wisteria incense stirred by strands of niveous calla lily. Chords of white sandalwood and rose attar thread languidly throughout, underscored by a touch of frankincense.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Feeling Wintery for the upcoming Auction!

You see Lady Andelara Erisenthe Illistim.
    She is shorter than average and appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has astute slate blue eyes and sun-bronzed, golden brown skin. She has hip-length, white blonde hair pulled over one shoulder and gathered loosely with a matte rolaren hellebore barrette. Her acute elven features, from the angular cant of her jaw line to the exacting sculpt of her eyebrows, lends to a somewhat fierce visage. A shard of black obsidian cut in severe lines is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling jet black sheen across her face.
    She has a delicate lace pattern on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an albino basilisk skin cloak ringed in a mantle of snowy feathers, a petite cube of despanal caged in barbs and strung on a twisted black vaalin chain, a delicate faenor-dipped illthorn leaf skeleton brooch, a sumptuous raspberry velvet gown captured in an external black and white damask corset, a gnarled widowwood cuff, and a pair of niveous silk slippers overlaid in stygian lace on the tips of the toes.

You have an arctic scent, biting and pure, like brittle pine needles caked in ice and snow, hovering in the air about you and undercut by faint, warming undertones of cedar.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

Audience tonight and auction tomorrow.

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Patron of the Displaced.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair falling in a sleek curtain behind a crown of spiny modwir branches scattered with woodland green jade-carved leaves that sits high on the back of her head. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has silver-glazed icy green lacquer brushed onto her long sharpened fingernails.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a wintery glaucous berry choker, a hip-length corset of stiffened jade-on-juniper green tartan over a low-shouldered woodland green samite gown with satin-glossed sleeves, a platinum wedding ring, and some heelless suede-on-rowan shoes.

Rohese has the powerful scent of cedar and aromatic cypress wafting from her skin. Notes of crisp vetiver linger above a sharp incense base, like the flame of a flickering taper.

>l choker
    A double row of delicate silver links have been polished to a sparkling sheen to create a tightly fitted, yet elegant choker. Heavily patinaed copper beads on spines of ebony and dark green faenor have been strung together on silken cord and threaded through each link to mimic clusters of glaucous juniper berries nestled in sprays of needle-like evergreen leaves.

>l shoes
    Buttery soft suede, silvery grey in hue, has been stretched tightly across the high vamp of these backless shoes to ensure a tight but comfortable fit. The subtle blend of colors displayed by the napped finish gives the leather an almost metallic quality which is accentuated by the tiny steel rivets along the welt. Precariously balanced on a contoured rowan wood platform beneath just the ball of the foot, the sole arcs gracefully upward and leaves the heel completely exposed and unsupported.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

6. Default

Officer's Ball this evening...

You see Riend Ar'Fiernel the Master Artisan.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She is tall in stature and appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has expressive, malachite-flecked chestnut eyes and gardenia white skin. She has fine, textured hellebore black hair parted at an angle with a tiny filigree-carved fel ornament shaped into an infinity knot, leaving her long fringed bangs swept low across her brow. She has an oval face and narrow, delicately pointed ears. Though her features are predominantly Sylvan, subtleties in the shape of her face and the tilt of her eyes appear faintly Erithian. She has coppery sepia lacquer brushed onto her short, rounded fingernails.
    She has a pair of amber drops capped with a quartet of tiny bronze beads set along the slender tips of her pointed ears.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a lacquered torc of rolled birch bark, a snowy white fur capelet mantled in interwoven bare birch branches, a sleeveless ombre gown of russet silk blending to a textured birch-patterned hem, a thin silver bangle bracelet, a full-finger segmented copper ring, an enamel blossom-framed case, and a pair of cinnabar slippers propped on curved mistwood heels.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

7. Default

Auction outfit!

You see Alasatia Sol'naire the Enchantress.
    She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
    She is of a slight height and appears to be in the spring of life. She has fervent silver-pupiled smokey feystone eyes and silken nutmeg skin. She has sleek, artfully finger-waved ember red hair parted to the side and pinned back with an interlocking headpiece of darkened bronze riveted by square-cut black diamonds. She has a delicately boned face, a subtly upturned-tipped nose and small, slim pointed ears. A constellation of beauty marks is scattered across her neck and collarbone.
    She has a pair of dark gold hoops set along the slender tips of her pointed ears, a small black diamond stud in her right nostril, a sapphire-scaled ouroboros tattoo encircling a dancing flame on her wrist, an inked spiral of deconstructed feathers on her wrist, an inked mural of honeycombed earthen fissures on her leg, and an inked trio of twining waterspouts in saturated blue tones on her leg.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a ruched-neck black silk gown spilling into panels of stained glass-like lace, a thick glaes cuff inlaid with an unpolished firestone, and a pair of muted gold burnt velvet chopines.

8. Default

Tonight's Military Ball in Ta'Vaalor!

You see High Lady Nihrvanah Tarsonath Vaalor the Patron of the Displaced.
    She is average height and appears to be youthful. She has slightly squinted, violet-edged gentian blue eyes and impeccably smooth, porcelain white skin. She has waist-length, feathered golden yellow hair loosely styled with some crimson diamond shard hairjewels scattered throughout. She has a slender, waifish jawline accentuating her delicate face, a pert, button nose and a set of full, pouty lips naturally tinted with a delicate, rosy shade. Her neck is long and sinewy with a roughly healed patch of skin barely visible at the collarbone. She has scintillating eahnor red lacquer brushed onto her smoothly filed fingernails.
    She has a spiral of gold-threaded jacinths in the upper ridge of her left ear.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a kelyn-toggled rose silk purse stretched within a rectangular fireleaf frame in her right hand.
    She is wearing a hammered eahnor choker centering a scintillating scarlet red blazestar flame, an alizarin longcloak edged with star-cut golden blazestars, a muted gold silk moire bliaut set ablaze with crimson diamond accents, and some elaborate silk-tied fireleaf chopines inlaid with scarlet eahnor veining.

Nihrvanah has a luxuriant blend of sweetly floral cherry blossom and sharp red musk clinging to her, fading into a rich, heady star jasmine base note.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

I haven't gone quite wintery yet but the next one will be furry for sure. I took off my stuff like amulet armband and gemsack. Though I left on my fwi transporter.

You see Kynthelig Vidar Nalfein.
    He appears to be an Elf.
    He is very tall and appears to have come of age. He has fervid, silver-speckled faenor-hued eyes and sun-bronzed, golden brown skin. He has shoulder length, wavy caramel hair tied into a loose ponytail with a knotted leather hair-tie. He has a chiseled, angular face, a slightly crooked nose and well-muscled shoulders and arms.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a deep brown rich leather longcoat clasped with a bronze-dipped faewood square, a jade and onyx-inset rose talisman, a brown silk shirt, a cordovan leather belt with an antiqued brass buckle, a pair of crisp walnut linen pants with rolled back cuffs, and a pair of square-toed brown leather shoes.

You see your talisman. Pieces of jade and onyx are set into background of pale faewood to form this talisman, strung from a simple knotted leather cord. The tiles of jade have been cleverly placed around the outside of the onyx shards, defining the edges and forming the image of a stylized onyx rose against the green jade background. The narrow faewood frame which encompasses the gem shards appears to be carved with a random pattern, but upon closer inspection resolves into a repeating pattern of tiny roses.

Delicious, as always, Kynthelig. So good to see you back and posting outfits again
    Rohese's GS Wiki page