Page 705 of 755 FirstFirst ... 205605655695703704705706707715 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,050 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Simply amazing. You've got at least four statement pieces, and they all work together perfectly!
    Thank you! I wanted to make something special for the occasion and enjoyed making that outfit. The audience was cancelled at the last minute so at least she'll get a chance to wear it again. In the meantime, I've changed her into something less formal for today's Greedy Gremlins.

You see Chatelaine Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Officer of House Sylvanfair.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair tucked into a loose chignon adorned with an indigo-cored large alabaster delphinuris. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has iridescent moonstone white lacquer brushed onto her shapely fingernails.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an cylinder-shaped indigo silk velvet tote slung over her shoulder, a cloud agate intaglio choker, a double-knotted girdle belt of silvered leather, a platinum wedding ring, a slate blue velvet cotehardie with slightly flaring over-the-hand sleeves, and a pair of argent silk chopines atop low glowbark platforms.

>l choker (FWI transporter)
    You see your choker. Mounted in silver and suspended on a creamy velvet ribbon is an ovate cloud agate intaglio. The inherent layers of grey, white and pale blue tones beneath the waxy luster of the stone are evocative of a shimmering mist around the carved profile of a beautiful female with a serene expression revealed in its silkier exploited layers. Engraved into the polished silver back is a short inscription which reads, "The Mother of Agates."

The belt is an unlocked Treysen and I love some of the zests on them:

>raise belt
    You unfasten your girdle belt for a moment, adjusting the fit about your waistline before securing it again in place.
    >push belt
    Push your girdle belt down a bit, settling it on your hips.

Rohese has the crisp scents of soap and freshly laundered cloth clinging to her skin.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Two fashion-related events today: Fashionable in 5115 and Dressed For Success

You see Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair swept up into an intricately knotted bun, adorned with a spray of white angel orchids on mint green stems. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has gold-washed celadon green lacquer brushed onto her perfectly rounded fingernails.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing some gilt-wired cloisonne fish earrings, a matte gold silk drawstring reticule slung over her shoulder, a platinum wedding ring, a high-waisted mint silk gown with scallop-edged sleeves split from the elbows, and some ankle-tied gold footflower sandals.

>l earrings (FWI jewellery)
    You see your earrings. A length of thin gilded wire connects each small stud to a drop pendant earring. Whilst the head of the fish is static, with the bale attached to the tip of its nose, six segments of solid silver make up its slender body and are articulated to allow for subtle movement. Glossy celadon-hued enamel adds texture and interest to an already singular piece of craftsmanship, with accents of vibrant turquoise and pearlised creamy white inlay on the underside of the caudal fin.

>l sandals
    A loosely-bound ankle chain of pristine gold suspends the fine triangular mesh of ringlets that adorn the top of these sandals. At the vertex of the footflower, a tiny geranium carved with gilt-edged, white jade petals adorns the toe-loops. A small contoured sole of glossed ivory leather protects only the ball of the foot, leaving the heel completely exposed. Elegantly engraved inside the sandals is the name 'Laphrael Miran'ta'.

Rohese has a softly fragrant cloud of dandelion honey and green fig haloed about her, laced with vibrant sprays of snapdragon and apple mint.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

What time is Dressed for Success? Event Calendar on the GSIV main page seems to be missing. Is there another place the calendar is shown?

Quote Originally Posted by Aphylo View Post
    What time is Dressed for Success? Event Calendar on the GSIV main page seems to be missing. Is there another place the calendar is shown?
    it is always here http://forums.play.net/calendar?game=gemstone
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    , thanks for the link.

6. Default

Dressed up for both events today, though I may not be able to make EE's event! =(

You see Riend Ar'Fiernel the Master Artisan.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She is tall in stature and appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has expressive, malachite-flecked chestnut eyes and gardenia white skin. She has fine, textured mournbloom black hair teased into loose corkscrews, her fringed bangs pulled aside by a tiny fel infinity knot ornament encircled by wispy garnet plumes. She has an oval face, a pair of rectangular fel glasses perched upon her nose and narrow, delicately pointed ears. Though her features are predominantly Sylvan, subtleties in the shape of her face and the tilt of her eyes appear faintly Erithian.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a thin rose gold necklace suspending a trio of pale cloisonne squares, a split-sleeved apricot flyrsilk bliaut ombreed with a fall of garnet beading with an ivory linen chemise trailing ribbon-laced hanging sleeves underneath, an enamel blossom-framed case, and some cream-hued brocatelle slippers trimmed with painted silk.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Glad you made it, Riend, and your event afterwards was fab! Both had a great turnout which makes me very excited about future fashion events. I'll post a summary of the EE discussion in the appropriate thread for those who missed it.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

8. Default

I am wearing this! an onyx-haloed silver stickpin - it's a pin worn cameo holder. I've been altering some cameos to go with it.

>look stick
    The silver stickpin currently has a carved despanal cameo.
    A carved despanal cameo is currently showing on the silver stickpin. Polished and carved with intricate care, this despanal has been worked into a detailed scene. The scene depicts a hoard of undead facing off against a ragged army of elves, humans, and other races. In the foreground a group of Faendryl summoners stand in a circle, as though midway through some great working. Off to one side, staring out of the scene, is a tiny Faendryl holding a pike, arm raised, as though waving out at you.

>tap my stick
    As you tap the despanal cameo in your silver stickpin, the scene of a battlefield of undead and living comes to life with the realistic motion of a circle of Faendryl summoners, before becoming motionless again.

The silver stickpin currently has an elegant alabaster cameo.
    An elegant alabaster cameo is currently showing on the silver stickpin. A pure white alabaster cameo has been precisely worked into a complex landscape. Carved in minute detail, a city rests in the background, smoke rising from burned buildings. Pouring forth from the city is a horde of demons, a large gathering of summoners standing behind them with arms raised. Before the demons flee an army of humans, banners and weapons thrown to the ground as they retreat. Standing amidst the demons is a single lone Faendryl, hand raised in farewell.
    >tap stick
    As you tap the alabaster cameo in your silver stickpin, the scene of a massive retreat comes to life with the realistic motion of a horde of demons in pursuit, before becoming motionless again.

these first two are important Faendryl events where I've inserted japh as a sort of.. "where's waldo?" .. I've got an ashrim war idea one, also to do still. Not sure what else beyond that. Plus, I also have two non-theme ones

The silver stickpin currently has a blood red garnet cameo.
    A blood red garnet cameo is currently showing on the silver stickpin.
    >tap my stick
    As you tap the red garnet cameo in your silver stickpin, the figure of a bat-winged succubus with curling horns comes to life and turns her head towards you. With a brief wink and smile, the figure becomes motionless again.

The silver stickpin currently has a carved soulstone cameo.
    A carved soulstone cameo is currently showing on the silver stickpin. A green-tinged white soulstone has been meticulously etched in exacting detail. The face of the cameo reveals the image of single ghostly spirit, the edges hazy and blurred, as though not quite there. The face of the spirit is frozen, trapped with a tortured, pained expression, its hands raised up as though trying to break free from a prison.
    >tap stick
    As you tap the soulstone cameo in your silver stickpin, the figure of an ephemeral spirit with a mischievous look comes to life and turns his head towards you. With a brief wink and smile, the figure becomes motionless again.

scenes versus people.. the first two are scenes, the second two are people. People ones ahve the wink and smile bit hard coded in, the scenes have a little more leeway with working on them.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

Quote Originally Posted by shad0ws0ngs View Post
    I am wearing this! an onyx-haloed silver stickpin - it's a pin worn cameo holder. I've been altering some cameos to go with it.
    Love what you're doing with those!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You see Chatelaine Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair lifted away from her face by a thin gold wirework circlet with calligraphic curls, the bangs swept smoothly aside but leaving finger-teased curls to tumble down her back. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has pearlescent lily white polish brushed onto her rounded fingernails.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing some thin gold runic knuckle rings, a gilt-on-teal brocatelle gown dragging heavy sleeves split from the shoulders with a fine white batiste chemise with over-the-hand lace cuffs underneath, a platinum wedding ring, and some soft-soled teal leather poulaines with darker toes.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page