Page 701 of 754 FirstFirst ... 201601651691699700701702703711751 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,010 of 7534

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

It gives me warm fuzzies to see this thread so active again.

Hoping to introduce a darker element into Roh's RP soon so figured I'd try out a new look for her. Also needed an excuse to use the Workery!

You see Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has beautifully smoke-outlined silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair with an elaborate chain of loosely knotted loops hanging down from each temple. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has silver-flashed onyx lacquer brushed onto her long squared fingernails.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a spiraling black vaalin-chained geldaralad suspending a lens of cloudy glaes, a platinum wedding ring, a deep black leather cotehardie with a finespun chainsil undergown with fingertip-length sleeves underneath, and some silvered doeskin poulaines.

Rohese has the delicate scent of blue lilac floating about her, suspended in the sheerest whisper of incense smoke.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elvenlady View Post
    It gives me warm fuzzies to see this thread so active again.

Hoping to introduce a darker element into Roh's RP soon so figured I'd try out a new look for her. Also needed an excuse to use the Workery!

She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has beautifully smoke-outlined silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair with an elaborate chain of loosely knotted loops hanging down from each temple. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has silver-flashed onyx lacquer brushed onto her long squared fingernails.
    She has an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck, and a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a spiraling black vaalin-chained geldaralad suspending a lens of cloudy glaes, a platinum wedding ring, a deep black leather cotehardie with a finespun chainsil undergown with fingertip-length sleeves underneath, and some silvered doeskin poulaines.

Rohese has the delicate scent of blue lilac floating about her, suspended in the sheerest whisper of incense smoke.
    dat Roh <3
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

My warrior:

She appears to be a Half-Elf from Dragach.
    She is shorter than average and appears to be youthful. She has argent-haloed cornflower blue eyes and sun-kissed, lightly freckled skin. She has short, coppery hair severely cropped on all sides save for the carelessly combed locks swept back from her widow's peak. She has a perfectly symmetrical, delicately featured face, a small, button nose and slightly pointed ears.
    She has a thistle tattoo on her wrist.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a jet velvet-backed mirror with a thistle-cast pewter handle in her right hand.
    She is wearing a silver bound leather back scabbard, an engraved small golden locket, a saffron leather satchel with sturdy shoulder straps slung over her shoulder, an ankle-length deep russet coat with a fitted waist, a narrow-sleeved ivory ramie tunic that flares at the hips to fall to calf-length, some tightly fitted leather breeches, and some knee-high brown leather boots with wide buckled straps.
    Lady Luck has left me or I'm under the wings of destiny.
    Which is true I wait for time to tell. ~ Fog Surrounds, Tiger Army.~

Dark v Light Roh using the morphing clothes from the Spitfire and a change of hairstyle:

She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has beautifully kohl-outlined silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair cut obliquely to form a facial frame beneath a thin silver wirework circlet centered with a low twist. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance. She has silver-flashed onyx lacquer brushed onto her long squared fingernails.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a lacquered oval case of silver and black cloisonne in her right hand.
    She is wearing a dark silver collar trailing lengthy strands of labradorite beads, a platinum wedding ring, a fan-tailed gown of smoke-dark granular leather with detached sleeves, and some flat black leather slippers cinched with sleek buckled straps.

She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length pale silver hair tucked into a loose chignon adorned with an unblemished ivory calla lily with a pale pink spadix. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. Peeking through her hair are dainty upswept ears tapering to fine points which enhance her fey-like countenance.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding an oval linden case inlaid with roseate nacre hearts in her right hand.
    She is wearing a tangled collar of silver filaments and milk-glass beads, a platinum wedding ring, a fan-tailed gown of smooth alabaster leather with detached sleeves, and a pair of glass-ringed tatted ivory lace sandals.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

Dark v Light Roh using the morphing clothes from the Spitfire and a change of hairstyle:
    I love the detached sleeves! I rock a similar look in GW2 only not as classy. It also reminds me of that Ivy Winters perfume commercial that the judges hated but I thought was pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianAsp
    a narrow-sleeved ivory ramie tunic that flares at the hips to fall to calf-length
    This really caught my eye! How do you visualize it?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    This really caught my eye! How do you visualize it?
    I have been taking a lot of inspiration from Game of Thrones, specifically Brienne of Tarth:

Brienne.jpg
    Lady Luck has left me or I'm under the wings of destiny.
    Which is true I wait for time to tell. ~ Fog Surrounds, Tiger Army.~

Ah, neat! I was thinking a less exaggerated whirling dervish.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

8. Default

In honor of the Spitfire closing... I give you the kraken outfit.

You see Riend Ar'Fiernel the Master Artisan.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She is tall in stature and appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has expressive, malachite-flecked chestnut eyes and gardenia white skin. She has fine, textured mournbloom black hair pulled to one side with a burnt steel cephalopod fascinator wreathed in writhing tentacles perched at an angle, leaving her fringed bangs side-swept across her temple. She has an oval face and narrow, delicately pointed ears. Though her features are predominantly Sylvan, subtleties in the shape of her face and the tilt of her eyes appear faintly Erithian.
    She has a pair of tiny silver loops set along the slender tips of her pointed ears.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an oxidized steel kraken choker, a painted black satin underbust corset over a puff-sleeved teal satin blouse with a ruffled bib neckline, a coiled silver tentacle ring with tiny sculpted suckers, an enamel blossom-framed case, a bustled storm grey taffeta skirt overlaid with an ombre of teal glass shards, and some polished onyx leather knee-boots lofted on cast steel tentacles.

Corset: Rich, ink black satin hides the subtle boning of this underbust corset, creating a sleek backdrop for the artistic rendering of an angry kraken sprawling across its panels. The enormous creature spans the entire front of the corset, painted in ominous tones of grey that add stylized shades and highlights to the menancing aquatic monster. Contrasting the grey, long tentacles of soft pink undersides curl across the sides and back with tiny suckers detailed in a richer, deeper tone.

Skirt (joola): There is a slight ebon sheen to the storm grey taffeta of this prim skirt, creating dramatic shadows that play across the sheer fabric. A layer of beading shifts the color of the skirt where it gathers into a bustle, gently falling into a darker hue at the hem of each ruffled tier.

Finally got the matching tattoo for this:
    She has a tea-drinking cephalopod inked in myriad grey tones on her thigh
    SHOW: Ebon lines of varying weights mark her pale skin, dramatically outlining a writhing octopus sprawling across her left hip and down her thigh. Inside, delicate ashen and charcoal shades both highlight and shadow the entity intricately, conveying an air of subtle malevolence. Its tall, flat-topped hat sits perched at an odd angle as it casts a monocled gaze upon the teacup in its grasp. Faint touches of pink accent the underside of each tentacle, softening the overall look of the piece.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 04-17-2015 at 07:58 PM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    In honor of the Spitfire closing... I give you the kraken outfit.
    That is freaking awesome!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

10. Default

That is freaking awesome!
    I may or may not have asked her, when she got the show put on the corset, if she planned on... Releasing The Kraken.

Laughter ensued. Withering gazes were applied.