Page 648 of 755 FirstFirst ... 148548598638646647648649650658698748 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Please tell me you're back for real!?
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

2. Default

Afraid not, yous guys. I just had the design itch a few nights ago, and I found it's far easier to make stuff without silly things like alter rules getting in the way.

Also, getting married in October. Huzzah!
    You kick at a severed troll arm's groin and connect! For just a moment, the severed troll arm's face goes entirely motionless.

Chooz Your Shooz!
    House Sylvanfair

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    Also, getting married in October. Huzzah!
    Congratulations! We always knew he was a keeper Hope you'll still stop by from time to time though <3
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Just playing around with a new skirt.

You see Traiva Verethundi.
    She appears to be an Aelotoi of the Mrae'ni Clan.
    She is shorter than average and appears to be in the spring of life. She has smoldering, viridian-flecked dark hazel eyes and rose-tinted ivory skin. She has hip length, softly curled deep cordovan hair loosely styled with some carved fiery red gem flames scattered throughout. She has a heart-shaped face and high cheekbones. She has glossy dark claret lacquer brushed onto her sleekly ovate fingernails. She has a pair of jade-veined elongated emerald wings.
    She has a knotwork and dragonfly tattoo on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a hinged round silver mirror in her right hand.
    She is wearing a slim scarlet velvet choker set with an onyx rose, a pomegranate gossamer silk cloak with twin back-slits, an open-back cherry silk blouse, an emerald-set gold wedding ring, a velvet belt pouch, a cherry faille skirt gathered at the hem with a vaalin clasp, and some sleek ebon leather shoes lofted on thin spike heels.

For the audience this evening:

You see Lady Lysistrata Scio Nalfein.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is average height and appears to be an adult. She has slanting, mismatched grey and black eyes and intensely pale skin. She has long, glass-smooth deep scarlet hair swept back from a sharp widow's peak to stream glistening and perfectly straight almost to the ground. She has a refined collection of quintessentially Elven features, from the sharply defined cheekbones and patrician nose to the delicate outline of her jaw. She has smooth metallic silver enamel brushed onto her long sharp fingernails.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a long-chained square haon pendant, a black burnt velvet shawl with tightly knotted tassels, a fluidly draping backless gown of scintillating hematite-hued skink skin, a coraesine ring-of-flames solitude band, an intertwining mass of gleaming silver tentacle bangle anklets, and some black leather high-heeled shoes beaded with hematite orbs.

My first read on that was "skank skin" and was like, WHOA.

Lotta lizards died for that gown.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

Yes. Skanky lizards. Lizards who have been around the lizard-sex block a few times. Rowr!

Oh. I thought she just meant regular skanks. You know, people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You just got Kong'd.

Skanky lizards are people too! ;_;

10. Default

New sandals from Riend!

You see Kyshaa Symmon.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She appears to be of a tender age. She has sparkling dark orchid eyes and fair skin. She has very long, golden blonde hair wound with a series of pale orange magnolias. She has a dainty face.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a silver wire choker beaded with amber and jacinth, a natural linen leather-trimmed satchel, a cream suede haversack buckled with linked dark lilac garnet rings, a flower-etched suede bandolier, a creamy vanilla lace shrug with long pendant sleeves, a sepia georgette silk blouse woven with oval amber beads, a linen-wrapped slim zebrawood case, a pair of ivory chainsil pants with a flora-painted silk corset waist, and some caramel suede toe-loop sandals beaded with multihued auboralines.
    (OOC) Klinor's player whispers, "YOU ARE BREAKING THE WARN INTERACT."