Page 642 of 755 FirstFirst ... 142542592632640641642643644652692742 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

1. Default

Ready for Silvergate tonight. I even have my winter wig on...

You see Mistress Lithyia Medeea.
    She appears to be a Human from Allace.
    She is shorter than average and appears to have come of age. She has long-lashed chestnut brown eyes and olive skin. She has upswept, silky snow white hair topped with an abundance of pinned curls. She has an angular face and high cheekbones. She has iridescent moonstone white lacquer brushed onto her shapely fingernails.
    She has a tiny pave diamond stud in her right nostril, a petite nautilus tattoo, a trio of small spiral seashells peeking out of the sand tattooed on her ankle, and a tattooed symbol of Niima on her wrist.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a pair of chandelier earrings of tiered sky blue frost agate beads, a plush rabbit fur stole secured with a wide satin bow, a three-tiered necklace of linked frost agates, a sleek snow white kirtle trimmed with plush mink at the sleeves and hem, a beaded bauble bag, and a high-heeled pair of silver watered silk slippers.

For Silvergate tonight:

You see Captain of the Falcon Nuadjha.
    He appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
    He is taller than average and appears to be in the spring of life. He has sharply angled inquisitive tawny eyes and weathered golden brown skin. He has tousled and sun-streaked, unruly russet hair hacked off crudely at the shoulders and stained at the ends with a melange of autumnal hues. He has a triangular, flat-planed face and slightly pointed ears. Thin scars permanently dyed a deep cerulean crisscross his forearms. His right hand is replaced with a silver and ironwood one.
    He has a tattoo of gold-tipped black briars that twist around his left eye and curl in tangled knots down his cheek.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a tri-cornered crimson hat, a pair of brass-framed spectacles with crimson lenses, a bronze-swept damask cravat secured with a slim bar of verdigris-swept bronze, an eahnor-threaded thick white silk captain's coat, an asymmetrically cut crimson surcoat folded and clasped at one lapel, some cross-buckled chestnut leather pants reinforced with bronze bands, and some bronze-toed brown leather boots turned down at the knee.

For the ultra-formal category.
    Last edited by BriarFox; 12-01-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

3. Default

For Silvergate tonight. Something a little... daring.

You see Riend Ar'Fiernel.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She is tall and appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has oblique malachite-flecked chestnut eyes and gardenia white skin. She has long, fine mournbloom black hair bound into a twisted infinity knot by some jet-inlaid ivory hairpins. Though her features are predominantly Sylvan, subtleties in the shape of her face and the tilt of her eyes appear faintly Erithian.
    She has a trio of carved ivory hoops set along the slender tips of her pointed ears, and a series of intertwining gnarled branch tattoos expertly inked with multi-hued pink cherry blossoms on her back.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a cylindrical burled rosewood clutch in her left hand.
    She is wearing a delicate beaded silver back-lariat suspending a pair of vaalin-caged plum sea pearls, a black plum columnar gown draped along the open back with lengths of chiffon, a pair of cream elbow-length gloves, and a pair of plum jewel-sheened organza pointy-toed slippers.

Gown is pin-worn to allow her back tattoo to be seen!
    Tattoo: Faint ebon lines create a decorative border upon the ivory skin of her back and lend details to the spindled branches that are tattooed in an intertwining pattern between her shoulder blades, down her spine, and in a flare across her hips. Russet, chocolate brown, beige, and warm cinnamon hues provide warmth to the gnarled bark of the branches, while verdant calligraphy strokes form gentle arches where multi-hued cherry blossoms sprout along the arboreal lengths.
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 12-01-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Outfit for silvergate tonight if RL doesnt be a pain and I actually can go >.>

You see Lady Nauriel Tar'Argien the Predator.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is very tall and appears to be youthful. She has slanted, feral ebon-traced viridian eyes and soft, ashen-toned, impeccably blanched skin. She has waist length, pearlescent white hair drawn back from her face and bound in place by a delicate triple-chained geldaralad set with a faceted black diamond. She has an angular face, a straight nose and high cheekbones accentuated by sharply contoured, upswept ears. She has full, naturally incarnadine tinged lips. She has metallic vaalin white-sheened polish brushed onto her long rounded fingernails.
    She has a delicate elven crest tattoo on her thigh.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a tenebrous swan feather fan in her right hand.
    She is wearing a serpentine vaalin filigree earcuff, a coiled vaalin rosevine choker, a slim wrap of diamond-accented black swan feathers, a set of coiled vaalin serpent armbands, a backless ebon bourde gown, a platinum signet ring, and some black vaalin mesh sandals with razored stiletto heels.

>look at earcuff
    Vaalin swirls in intricate filigree patterns, snaring a channel of small, trillion-cut diamonds. Sinuous lines hug the silhouette of the ear, the overall curvature of the serpentine piece intended to be worn over the pointed end. Terminating just above the ear canal, the metal has been shaped to resemble a snake's head, its open jaws clutching a small faceted diamond orb.

>look at choker
    Wrapping the neck in four evenly spaced tiers, slender vaalin-cast rose vines hold fast the neck in a near constrictive embrace. The coiled metal skillfully crafted to resemble its living counterpart. A profusion of small thorns peep out at intervals between feanor-gilded leaves, their pointed ends purposely angled to further maximize the discomfort of the piece. Blossoming from the base of the choker, a carved onyx rose pendant dangles down to rest at the hollow of the wearer's throat.

>look at armbands
    Cast in vaalin, the heavy coiled bands are designed to resemble vipers, wrapping the upper arms three times before laying their large triangular heads to rest. Each of the iridescent-scaled serpent bodies has been highly polished, the detailed metal forms reflecting any available light with even the most subtle of movements. Faceted emerald eyes gaze out from above the deadly gaping mouths, sharp diamond fangs set against the wearer's flesh as if to pierce it.

>look at gown
    Veins of black pearl run through the ink-dark bourde, the faint patterns reminiscent of spiderwebs. Steel-boned, the gown's corset presents a severe hourglass figure, its back cut away to expose the shoulders and spine. Burnished vaalin cords crisscross the bare back, the vine-styled lengths artfully securing the garment in place. A wide, sweeping train of black swan feathers flares out from the waist, their iridescent-sheened barbs mirroring the subtle color play in the dresses fabric.
    A quick flick of Madrim's wrist sends a vultite dagger into flight!
    Madrim throws a vultite dagger at you!
    You evade the missile by a hair!
    The vultite dagger flies past you, disappearing into the local environs.

A quick flick of Madrim's wrist sends a vultite dagger into flight!
    Madrim throws a vultite dagger at you!
    You evade the missile by a hair!
    Momentum carries a vultite dagger past you to land nearby.

Madrim says, "Every rogue has an off day."

Dusting off the ranger.

You see Lady Merelle Hart Nalfein.
    She is tall and appears to be young. She has copper-suffused sandalwood eyes and silky smooth, lightly sunkissed skin. She has hip-length, soft flaxen blonde hair gathered into a sleek ponytail at the nape of her neck and secured with a plain brushed suede hair-tie. She has a delicate face, a straight nose and thin-tipped pointed ears. Her left cheek has been marred by a series of fine silver scars.
    She has a twisting vine and leaf tattoo on her arm, and a pearly wolf fang wrapped in silver wire in the upper ridge of her right ear.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a dark-banded kestrel feather quill tucked behind one ear, a fel-buttoned dark wool coat with flaring ecru leather cuffs, a back-laced matte ecru leather corset over an off-shoulder white cotton blouse, a diamond-inset wedding ring, some fitted leggings of overlapping webbed dark leather, and some sculpted dark leather knee-boots paneled in brushed suede.
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 12-07-2012 at 10:50 AM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Love the outfit!
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

7. Default

For the Solhaven Community Dinner tonight...

You see Arbeia Sudha the Peddler.
    She appears to be a Half-Elf.
    She is taller than average and appears to be in the bloom of youth. She has sultry dark eyes and sun-darkened bronze skin. She has long, thick obsidian black hair with henna-hued highlights framing her face. She has a thin nose and slightly pointed ears.
    She has a tiny flawless diamond stud in her right nostril, a diminutive black scorpion tattoo on the back of her neck, an elaborate floral and vine tattoo in reddish-brown ink on her hands, a tattooed swirl of Tehir symbols on her wrist, and a primitive spiral tattoo on her ankle.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing some belled silver-chained earrings, a floral-appliqued sheer silk wrap, a sinuous silver neck coil, a fitted silk midriff bodice with a low pointed neckline, an amaranth red silk wrap dress embellished with lacey floral appliques and petite beadwork, and a pair of dark brocaded silk slippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nauriel View Post
    Outfit for silvergate tonight if RL doesnt be a pain and I actually can go >.>

You see Lady Nauriel Tar'Argien the Predator.
    She is very tall and appears to be youthful. She has slanted, feral ebon-traced viridian eyes and soft, ashen-toned, impeccably blanched skin. She has waist length, pearlescent white hair drawn back from her face and bound in place by a delicate triple-chained geldaralad set with a faceted black diamond. She has an angular face, a straight nose and high cheekbones accentuated by sharply contoured, upswept ears. She has full, naturally incarnadine tinged lips. She has metallic vaalin white-sheened polish brushed onto her long rounded fingernails.
    She has a delicate elven crest tattoo on her thigh.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a tenebrous swan feather fan in her right hand.
    She is wearing a serpentine vaalin filigree earcuff, a coiled vaalin rosevine choker, a slim wrap of diamond-accented black swan feathers, a set of coiled vaalin serpent armbands, a backless ebon bourde gown, a platinum signet ring, and some black vaalin mesh sandals with razored stiletto heels.

>look at earcuff
    Vaalin swirls in intricate filigree patterns, snaring a channel of small, trillion-cut diamonds. Sinuous lines hug the silhouette of the ear, the overall curvature of the serpentine piece intended to be worn over the pointed end. Terminating just above the ear canal, the metal has been shaped to resemble a snake's head, its open jaws clutching a small faceted diamond orb.

>look at choker
    Wrapping the neck in four evenly spaced tiers, slender vaalin-cast rose vines hold fast the neck in a near constrictive embrace. The coiled metal skillfully crafted to resemble its living counterpart. A profusion of small thorns peep out at intervals between feanor-gilded leaves, their pointed ends purposely angled to further maximize the discomfort of the piece. Blossoming from the base of the choker, a carved onyx rose pendant dangles down to rest at the hollow of the wearer's throat.

>look at armbands
    Cast in vaalin, the heavy coiled bands are designed to resemble vipers, wrapping the upper arms three times before laying their large triangular heads to rest. Each of the iridescent-scaled serpent bodies has been highly polished, the detailed metal forms reflecting any available light with even the most subtle of movements. Faceted emerald eyes gaze out from above the deadly gaping mouths, sharp diamond fangs set against the wearer's flesh as if to pierce it.

>look at gown
    Veins of black pearl run through the ink-dark bourde, the faint patterns reminiscent of spiderwebs. Steel-boned, the gown's corset presents a severe hourglass figure, its back cut away to expose the shoulders and spine. Burnished vaalin cords crisscross the bare back, the vine-styled lengths artfully securing the garment in place. A wide, sweeping train of black swan feathers flares out from the waist, their iridescent-sheened barbs mirroring the subtle color play in the dresses fabric.
    Nauriel is back? This makes me want to bring Hadya back... I miss playing her.
    Lady Luck has left me or I'm under the wings of destiny.
    Which is true I wait for time to tell. ~ Fog Surrounds, Tiger Army.~

Finally changed outfits again, playing with some more goodies from EG.

You see Lady Traiva Verethundi.
    She appears to be an Aelotoi of the Mrae'ni Clan.
    She is shorter than average and appears to be in the spring of life. She has smoldering, viridian-flecked dark hazel eyes and rose-tinted ivory skin. She has hip length, softly curled deep cordovan hair pulled back with a cream and grey organza headband caught with a foggy silver pearl brooch, leaving her side-swept bangs to brush across her temples. She has a heart-shaped face and high cheekbones. She has glossy dark claret lacquer brushed onto her sleekly ovate fingernails. She has a pair of jade-veined elongated emerald wings.
    She has a knotwork and dragonfly tattoo on her neck, and a pair of white diamond studs in the ridges of both her ears.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a bejewelled dragonfly pendant, a soft gossamer cloak cut to cascade in misty white folds, a black silk gown patterned with intricate silver brocade, an onyx-slatted black silk mesh fan, an emerald-set gold wedding ring, a velvet belt pouch, and some sleek ebon leather shoes lofted on thin spike heels.

EE Interview tonight:

You see Lady Corlyne Lancre Nalfein.
    She is taller than average and appears to be young. She has ebon-haloed, vivid nephrite green eyes and faultless, soft alabaster skin. She has short, glossy obsidian hair upswept into a loose side-chignon beneath a smooth glaesine-feathered fascinator with a short gauzy veil, leaving errant strands to brush the nape of her neck. She has an oval face and a healthy curvature to her hips. She has thin-loped ears that curve sharply upward and frame the delicate contours of her face. She has glassy aubergine black lacquer brushed onto her manicured fingernails.
    She has a serpentine coil tattoo on her chest.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a corseted cassis satin jacket tucked with a soft ebon lace cravat, a pair of black leather half-gloves, some slim-cut ebon silk pants casting a smoothly draped silhouette, and a pair of banded cobra skin high-heeled boots.