Page 511 of 755 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Alright, here we go! Battle-ready Haohmaru is complete - at least until he's in full plate.

You see Haohmaru Kakita the Blademaster.
    He appears to be an Erithian of the Nathala Dai.
    He is average height and appears to be in the spring of life. He has almond-shaped silver eyes and lightly tanned skin. He has a full-head of long, silver hair tied into a loose ponytail with a woven rich blue silk cord. He has an angular face, a straight nose and slightly pointed ears. He has a long, jagged scar stretching from just over his right eye down to his jawline.
    He is holding an agate-inset black razern katana in his right hand and a slender black razern wakizashi in his left hand.
    He is wearing a heavy cerulean-lacquered double mail shirt laced with woven silk cord, a layered azure silk ataniki embroidered with white feathers along its sleeves, a shell and agate beaded bracelet, a rich blue silk vatanura, an antiquated black lacquered scabbard, a felt-lined narrow gem bag, some loosely flowing white silk nanjir, and a pair of split-toed white socks under a pair of braided rush sandals.

A gold detailed crane surrounded by seven stars has been carved into blackened agate and inset into the kashira of the katana, while thin ray fish skin has been wrapped around the tsuka. Forged of matte, deep black razern streaked with blue, the curved blade has been etched with a spiral pattern of stars that trails down the length of the blade from the intricate tsuba. Along the blade's keen edge, dark indigo script reads, "Moonless Night." You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

A golden nautilus shell has been graven into the endcap of the wakizashi while thin rayfish skin has been wrapped around the handle, visible through diamond-shaped openings in the mazarine silk wrapping. The curved blade is forged of black razern with streaks of bright blue, with a soaring crane etched in detail upon the guard. Subtle indigo script along the keen edge reads, "Starchaser."

I had to compromise on the wakizashi; apparently, the parts of blades like "tsuba" are no longer allowed - which is silly, in my opinion, if you're going to use the Japanese words for the weapons themselves. Still, overall, I'm pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathala Crane View Post
    Alright, here we go! Battle-ready Haohmaru is complete - at least until he's in full plate.

You see Haohmaru Kakita the Blademaster.
    He appears to be an Erithian of the Nathala Dai.
    He is average height and appears to be in the spring of life. He has almond-shaped silver eyes and lightly tanned skin. He has a full-head of long, silver hair tied into a loose ponytail with a woven rich blue silk cord. He has an angular face, a straight nose and slightly pointed ears. He has a long, jagged scar stretching from just over his right eye down to his jawline.
    He is holding an agate-inset black razern katana in his right hand and a slender black razern wakizashi in his left hand.
    He is wearing a heavy cerulean-lacquered double mail shirt laced with woven silk cord, a layered azure silk ataniki embroidered with white feathers along its sleeves, a shell and agate beaded bracelet, a rich blue silk vatanura, an antiquated black lacquered scabbard, a felt-lined narrow gem bag, some loosely flowing white silk nanjir, and a pair of split-toed white socks under a pair of braided rush sandals.

A gold detailed crane surrounded by seven stars has been carved into blackened agate and inset into the kashira of the katana, while thin ray fish skin has been wrapped around the tsuka. Forged of matte, deep black razern streaked with blue, the curved blade has been etched with a spiral pattern of stars that trails down the length of the blade from the intricate tsuba. Along the blade's keen edge, dark indigo script reads, "Moonless Night." You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

A golden nautilus shell has been graven into the endcap of the wakizashi while thin rayfish skin has been wrapped around the handle, visible through diamond-shaped openings in the mazarine silk wrapping. The curved blade is forged of black razern with streaks of bright blue, with a soaring crane etched in detail upon the guard. Subtle indigo script along the keen edge reads, "Starchaser."

I had to compromise on the wakizashi; apparently, the parts of blades like "tsuba" are no longer allowed - which is silly, in my opinion, if you're going to use the Japanese words for the weapons themselves. Still, overall, I'm pleased.
    Very nicely done on the blades.

I know it's only September, but I'm already feeling autumnal.

She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Fresiawn D'ahranal.
    She is shorter than average and appears to be very young. She has wide periwinkle blue eyes and fair skin. She has unruly, flaxen hair plaited into two braids with some faint ivory hair ribbons woven through them. The freckle-dusted tips of her pointed ears stick out from beneath her hair.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a very thin silk shawl dyed the color of maoral wood, a matte ivory instrument case slung over her shoulder, a natural-hued supple doeskin bodice over a loose soft ivory linen shirt, a belt of maoral plaques linked by two thin leather cords, some low-slung dark brown linen pants, and a pair of ivory suede half boots with soft soles.

>l case
    Pieces of ivory interlock across the surface of the leather instrument case, giving an additional layer of protection for its intended fragile contents. Each irregularly shaped segment bears a different woodland motif. The largest, which covers most of the lid, shows a young doe crouched beneath a broad-limbed tree, while simpler images like a soaring hawk and a single twisted leaf grace the smaller fragments. The only unadorned portion of the case is a padded suede shoulder strap.

And because I can, I'll show off my newest weapon, even though it doesn't match.

a flame-motif curved mithril balta
    >l balta
    Forged from pure mithril, the broad crescent blade gleams with the same silver-blue hue as a glowbark leaf. Smaller shards of the metal chase the haon haft with decorative flames only a few shades darker than the pale wood. As they near the leather-wrapped grip, the flames grow more frequent, overlapping into a conflagration. Tiny letters, inlaid in sharply contrasting scarlet eahnor, spell out the name, "Wildfire." You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Reallia's crafting mark.

4. Default

Love the use of maoral. It's one of my favorite materials to work with but I don't recall anyone else using it.

Gretchen

5. Default

Two outfits this time. The first is the new autumn outfit of working clothes I finally finished, while the other is the outfit worn for the handmaiden interviews earlier today. Almost getting time to start wearing shoes, but not quite!

You see Nilandia Liserna the Mentalist.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She is tall and appears to be youthful. She has keen, vivid faenor-hued eyes and smooth, creamy white skin. She has rich, copper-infused henna red hair wound with twin coils of bronze wire threaded with tiger lilies. She has a gentle and delicate face and slightly upswept ears arcing to fine points. Her long, graceful neck accentuates her fragile, finely boned features. A forest green glimaerstone inlaid with a tiny gold leaf is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling gold sheen across her face.
    She has an inked spiral of bronze tendrils tightly coiled upon each temple, and a rose-twined ebony key tattoo on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an orb-inset haon talisman, a layered raw silk mantle permeated with a melange of fiery autumnal hues, a fitted russet chainsil tunic side-pinned with bronze thanot barbs, a braided soft doeskin bracelet trailing myriad golden hawk feathers, a felt-lined narrow gem bag, a pair of fine chestnut linen pants back-laced with leather cords up to the knees, and a triple-linked bronze footflower decorated with modwir beads.

You see Nilandia Liserna the Mentalist.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She is tall and appears to be youthful. She has keen, vivid faenor-hued eyes and smooth, creamy white skin. She has rich, copper-infused henna red hair plaited into two braids with some sheer silk gauze hair ribbons woven through them. She has a gentle and delicate face and slightly upswept ears arcing to fine points. Her long, graceful neck accentuates her fragile, finely boned features. A forest green glimaerstone inlaid with a tiny gold leaf is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling gold sheen across her face.
    She has an inked spiral of bronze tendrils tightly coiled upon each temple, and a rose-twined ebony key tattoo on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an orb-inset haon talisman, a vibrant indigo chainsil mantle gathered at the shoulder by a seven-pointed mithril star, a soft river blue chainsil bliaut scattered with pale shadows of painted alabaster waterlilies, and a mithril-linked faenor disk girdle.

Gretchen

6. Thumbs up Brute

It's so 2010

For Chalat tomorrow. Hopefully, I can squirm out of work for an hour to attend. In case I can, Strata is prepared.

You see Lady Lysistrata Scio Nalfein.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is average height and appears to be an adult. She has slanting, mismatched grey and black eyes and intensely pale skin. She has long, glass-smooth deep scarlet hair secured into a spiral knotted bun by a halo of miniature iron spears. She has a fine-boned, patrician face and meticulously groomed features.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a glaes-bound black scorpion back-pendant, a strikingly vivid emerald silk gown with a heart-shaped neckline descending to a deeply plunging back, a series of stylized wrought-iron flame bangles, a petite carved ebonwood case, and some low-heeled deep green silk sandals.

Spears:
    Each hairstick is a spear in miniature, long and slender and deadly looking. Wrought in blackened iron, the hairsticks are designed to form a dark halo behind the wearer's head with the arrow-like tips jutting upward and outward sharply.

Back-pendant:
    A small black scorpion has been captured in clear, solid glaes, forever poised to strike. The glaes has been shaped into a faceted jewel, with the center facet large enough to allow a view of the creature unobstructed. Tentacles of silver filigree clutch the glaes jewel, matching the long lariat-style chain that suspends it to dangle almost to the small of the back of the wearer.

Yowza. That is brutally gorgeous all together! Is that the super scripted Eorgina bracelet?

Nah, it's actually her FWI transporter.

That IS an awesome outfit. Roh looks totally "meh" in comparison but I can't be bothered to change her again now.

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim the Sculptress of Ta'Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has silver-lashed misty grey eyes and silky smooth, fair skin. She has lustrous, hip-length silver blonde hair with an elaborate chain of loosely knotted loops hanging down from each temple. She has naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. She has a fey-like countenance with a pair of dainty pointed ears peeking through her hair.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a delicate gold-linked ferroniere dangling a dual-hued faceted ametrine, a dusky amethyst cameline gown with a plunging cowled back, a two-toned ametrine chatelaine hooked with golden circlets, a platinum wedding ring, and some slender gold-applique slippers.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"