Page 503 of 755 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan Dreams View Post
    The black vaalin ring is pretty. Does it have a show? <3 black vaalin
    Ooooh is that a thing? Black vaalin? Am I way behind on this?

You've always been able to dye vaalin, I believe.

I haven't posted Ryvicke for awhile...

I dressed him up for summer after the farm festival:

You see Lord Ryvicke Sundyn the Gentleman.
    He appears to be a Sylvankind.
    He is taller than average and appears to be youthful. He has hooded blue-grey eyes and ivory skin. He has neatly-parted, dark blonde hair that nonetheless has a few hairs noticeably out of place. He has a straight nose and sharply-curved pointed ears.
    He has a crudely-inked keyhole tattoo on his neck.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a smoky hickory-hued leather jacket lined with sepia silk, an ancient villswood long bow slung over his shoulder, a weathered roan rattan back-basket, some pale silver chainmail, an open-necked white cotton shirt with fitted cuffs, a white mithril band inset with three black steel yew trees, a simple brown leather case, some straight-cut russet pants, and some silver-toed dove grey boots.

Quote Originally Posted by DCSL View Post
    You've always been able to dye vaalin, I believe.
    ahhhh okay--I thought it was it's own sort of "thing". It would go really well with a character I have that is currently wearing something vaalin (which I think is silvery?) and 'black vaalin' would fit really well.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzofthoughts View Post
    some white leather thigh-boots with live goldfish swimming in the clear plastic platform heels
    Want, want, WANT!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

6. Default

That entire outfit is cute.

7. Default

Awesome outfit. I'm starting to want to play Shattered just to play cyberbarbie.

8. Default

Durr, my ranger got new stuff!

You are wearing a layered grey wool scarf, which conceals your face.
    >l scarf
    Crafted from a length of fine cloud-grey wool, the scarf is nearly weightless, making it suitable in length and density to be wrapped twice over the wearer's nose and mouth. A barely perceptible pattern of whorling leaves worked into the weave itself adds a faint camouflaging effect to the practical covering.

It.. will.. match his ruhan. You know, when I get him one. <fidget>

I haven't pulled this gown out for a while..

You see Lady Traiva Verethundi the Incantress.
    She appears to be an Aelotoi of the Mrae'ni Clan.
    She is shorter than average and appears to be young and sprightly. She has sparkling dark hazel eyes and ivory skin. She has waist length, wavy deep cordovan hair bound into a twisted infinity knot by some spiraling rose gold hairsticks. She has a heart-shaped face and high cheekbones. She has a pair of jade-veined elongated emerald wings.
    She has a knotwork and dragonfly tattoo on her neck, and a pair of gold-wrapped carved ruby earrings in the ridges of both her ears.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a hinged round silver mirror in her right hand.
    She is wearing a wide velveteen choker set with a firestone, a crimson-swept hazy grey moon necklet, a high-collared long black velvet cloak, an emerald talisman etched with a wispy smoke-wrapped woman, a backless claret silk gown, an emerald-set gold wedding ring, a gathered purse of dark satin-corded marbrinus, and a pair of stylish garnet high-heeled shoes.

>l necklet
    A perfectly round-cut piece of silvery grey haon is painted with tenuous, striking crimson brushstrokes that streak and swirl across the miniature moon. Delicate platinum strands form a gleaming chain that is threaded through a tiny hoop at the circle's apex.

>l gown
    While form-fitting, the lush claret silk of the gown drapes in an elegant and tasteful manner. The neck of the gown is high, the material artfully pulled into radiating lines that stop just at the chest. Two swathes of slightly darker claret silk cross at the waist, accenting the dramatic fall of the skirt and short train. The silk drops from the shoulders and crosses again in a plunging V-shape low on the back, leaving the wearer's back completely open, but surrounded by folds of fine claret silk.

(The tattoo and ring both have shows, but I've shown them before, in my last post in this thread.)

You see Lady Traiva Verethundi the Incantress.
    Is that a skill title now or did you re-roll to weezard?