Page 502 of 755 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

I pulled this together at the last minute for last night, but could not find a white shirt that I liked.

You see Lord Dalnirath Siekucha Vaalor the Tactician.
    He appears to be an Elf.
    He appears to have come of age. He has bright stormy grey eyes and ivory skin. He has shoulder length, straight flaxen hair swept back from the temples. He has a narrow face, a hooked nose and long pointed ears.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a black linen cloak lined with crimson wool, a silver-edged onyx black silk waistcoat, a dark crimson cloth shirt, a crimson signet ring etched with a golden wyvern, a broad crimson silk belt, a pair of black fitted wool trousers, and a pair of black leather boots polished to a mirror shine.

Thought I'd share.

You see Sorrowen Pain the Wrathbringer.
    He appears to be a Giantman.
    He is towering in height and appears to be time-worn. He has brooding stormy grey eyes and tanned skin. He has shoulder length, glossy raven-hued hair pulled back from the temples and bound in an intricate braid. He has long, sharply downswept sideburns that narrow to well defined points below the corners of his mouth.
    He has a beckoning harbinger tattoo on his neck.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding an archaic twin-bladed black eonake bastard axe capped with a barbed spike in his right hand and an archaic black ora phalanx shield rimmed with rusting razor sharp spikes in his left hand.
    He is wearing a rusty battle-scarred black ora war helm set with hideously twisted horns, a high warlord's fortress key suspended from a silver necklace, a translucent black glaesine bottle stoppered with ebony on a black ora chain, an enruned black leather pouch hung from a silver neck chain, a haggard blackened eonake mesh longcoat with odd symbols etched on the cuffs, a heavy black back sheath, a matte black leather weapon harness bound in silver, an archaic headless suit of battleworn spiked black eonake platemail fraught with nicks and scars, a spiked black eonake manacle dangling a broken chain, a heavy eonake signet ring, a rusted eonake barbed wire belt with a wicked headsman's axe and a black eonake crescent axe hanging from it, a weathered black leather bag swept with unusual faded runes, a barbed impure coraesine key on a chain of thorns, a decrepit blade-slashed leather poke branded with indecipherable runes, a solid iron cage, a spiked black eonake shackle dangling a broken chain, and some spiked eonake war boots etched with arcane sigils.

Have quite a bit on, but I don't think he's approaching Vif status just yet.

I like the sideburns!
    A horse is the projection of peoples’ dreams about themselves -strong, powerful, beautiful- and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence” Pam Brown

4. Default

Thought I'd share mine while I'm praising others for their costuming skills. :P Only one of these is an alter.

You see Celothor Gildorion Ardenai.
    He appears to be an Elf.
    He is very tall and appears to be youthful. He has almond-shaped grey-green eyes and fair skin. He has short, fine chestnut hair. He has an angular face, a classical nose and tall upswept pointed ears.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a storm grey woolen cloak shoulder-clasped with a silver oak leaf, a silvery grey hoarbeam bow slung over his shoulder, a leather back quiver, a natural cotton tunic laced with leather cording, an ivy-embossed wide leather belt, a sturdy dark leather gem pouch, some laced brown leather trousers, a tooled leather thigh-sheath, and a pair of supple leather boots.

Yep, always liked Celothor's simple look!

You see Lady Lysistrata Scio Nalfein.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is average height and appears to be of full age. She has slanting, mismatched grey and black eyes and intensely pale skin. She has long, straight unnaturally black hair swept back from a sharp widow's peak to fall nearly to the ground in a veil of unrelieved darkness. She has a fine-boned, patrician face and meticulously groomed features.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a pair of scarlet despanal chandelier earrings, a silken sanguine gauze wrap, a despanal-set black vaalin ring, a trailing scarlet-barred ebony bourde cotehardie with a doubled back wrist-looped train, and some pointed garnet satin slippers.

Everything's been seen before. Except the cotehardie, I think.

7. Default

The black vaalin ring is pretty. Does it have a show? <3 black vaalin

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan Dreams View Post
    The black vaalin ring is pretty. Does it have a show? <3 black vaalin
    The ring is a thick, flat band of brushed black vaalin with a stylized rose intaglio etched into the surface, each petal realized with precision. A smooth, tear-shaped scarlet despanal sits at the edge of one petal, shining like a drop of fresh blood against the contrasting blackness of the setting.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DCSL View Post
    The ring is a thick, flat band of brushed black vaalin with a stylized rose intaglio etched into the surface, each petal realized with precision. A smooth, tear-shaped scarlet despanal sits at the edge of one petal, shining like a drop of fresh blood against the contrasting blackness of the setting.
    Love it!

Thanks! It's one of my old favorites.