Page 501 of 755 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Could?? Issi has like 12 pairs of Laphrael's. My favorite are blush kidskin pointy toed slippers inset with silver filigree disks. MMmmmmm.

This thread never fails to make me want to play GS some more.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvan Dreams View Post
    I think that with the right marketing, Laphrael's shoes could become the next big fashionista must-have.
    COULD be?? I thought they already were. I know I've got at least 6 pairs between two of my girls, and whenever someone asks me about getting shoes, my response is "Find Laphrael, she'll hook you up."

. . .

Dammit, now I want more shoes.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Asile View Post
    COULD be?? I thought they already were. I know I've got at least 6 pairs between two of my girls, and whenever someone asks me about getting shoes, my response is "Find Laphrael, she'll hook you up.".
    I love coming home from work to an IM from someone I don't know that says something along the lines of "I was told you're the go-to person for shoes." I also love coming home to the Laph lurv in this thread!
    You kick at a severed troll arm's groin and connect! For just a moment, the severed troll arm's face goes entirely motionless.

Chooz Your Shooz!
    House Sylvanfair

Got the arrows in my bottomless quiver done up!

You tap a slender thigh-buckled quiver that you are wearing.
    >l in q
    In the thigh-buckled quiver you see a glowing black fish skeleton arrow.
    >l arr
    The arrow resembles a surprisingly intact fish skeleton that has been crafted from petrified fel. The fins appear to act as makeshift fletchings, the spine has been straightened into a delicate shaft, the tailbone serves as a nock, and the fish's head has had all the teeth filed to razor sharp points. The entirety of the fish emits an eerie black glow that highlights the empty eye sockets and cavernous, tooth-filled maw.
    The Nalfein Kitten

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsun View Post
    Got the arrows in my bottomless quiver done up!

You tap a slender thigh-buckled quiver that you are wearing.
    >l in q
    In the thigh-buckled quiver you see a glowing black fish skeleton arrow.
    >l arr
    The arrow resembles a surprisingly intact fish skeleton that has been crafted from petrified fel. The fins appear to act as makeshift fletchings, the spine has been straightened into a delicate shaft, the tailbone serves as a nock, and the fish's head has had all the teeth filed to razor sharp points. The entirety of the fish emits an eerie black glow that highlights the empty eye sockets and cavernous, tooth-filled maw.

All BS aside, that's pretty fucking cool.

6. Default

My golden lion...

You see Dalla.
    She appears to be a Half-Elf.
    She is average height and appears to be very young. She has gold-flecked brown eyes and tanned skin. She has cropped, tousled honey blonde hair with lighter streaks. She has a dainty face, a freckled nose and pouting lips.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding an ornate kakore shield in her left hand.
    She is wearing a polished silver stickpin, a crimson wool longcoat with a stiff standing collar, a long-sleeved linen tunic dyed a rich dark gold, some reinforced darkly mottled leathers, a gold and silver sunstone bracelet, a golden feather charm, a shuttered gold lantern charm, some conditioned black leather trousers, a slender mahogany scabbard, and some slouched black leather boots.
    >

7. Default

Wear something beautiful.

Dressed for tonight's Argent Mirror Audience.

You see High Lady Rohese Bayvel-Timsh'l Illistim.
    She appears to be an Elf.
    She is taller than average with a slender willowy form and appears to be youthful. She has azure-accented misty grey eyes and flawless opalescent skin. She has upswept, moonlight silver hair pinned with erect sprays of peacock feathers and falling in gentle shimmering waves to the small of her back. She has an aristocratic face, a perfectly straight nose and naturally glossy, rose-pink tinted lips. She has a fey-like countenance with a pair of dainty pointed ears peeking through her hair.
    She has a cascade of tiny silver stars tattooed over her right eyebrow that fades into her hairline, and an inking of a faint star constellation on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a multi-chained twisted vaalin geldaralad dangling an azure peacock-etched blazestar, a shoulder-length azure silk glove buttoned with abalone pearls, a knotted back-lariat of blue-green abalone pearls, a backless silver-sheened gown of nacreous oyster silk, a platinum wedding ring, and some pearly silk pointy-toed slippers beaded with intense azure sapphires.

One of Cirri's awesome feature changing masks, a box found geldaralad and La'phantastique shoes, of course
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Blog Entries

Rohese always looks so beautiful.

10. Default

Same colors, formal style, for the Argent Mirror audience.

You see Laphrael Miran'ta the Master Cobbler.
    She appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
    She is lithely petite and appears to have come of age. She has smoky azure-shadowed cerulean eyes and porcelain white skin. She has short, blackberry red hair with finger-teased curls upswept from an asymmetric parting and held in place by a fan of elongated raven feathers. She has a cyan and silver-glittered face, a diminuitive pert nose and a narrow waist. She has a light peppering of freckles on her cheeks, and faintly curving natural-toned lips.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a midnight-hued necklace of deep blue and ebon starstone orbs, a matte-black oiled leather corset over a pooling charmeuse gown netted by reticulated shadowy mithglin blue scales, some elongated ebon satin gloves trailing swathes of diaphanous tanzanite silk, and some raven-hued satin chopines studded with black and blue spherines.

>l corset
    Made of pliant black oiled leather and buffed to a smooth matte finish, this strapless corset laces up the back with thin satin cords. Dull silver hook-and-eye clasps fasten the front, while the boning channels provide a subtle contouring.

>l chopines
    Elegantly engraved inside the chopines is the name 'Laphrael Miran'ta'.

Altered Cirri mask for all the changes in features. Bonus props for tonight included:

a small golden chest (LM locked)
    a gold-edged emerald green faenor key inset with some spiral-cut peacock blue cordierite (LM key)

a pair of sapphire taffeta pointy-toed slippers inset with feystone bezels
    >l slippers
    Elegantly engraved inside the slippers is the name 'Myasara Illistim'.
    You kick at a severed troll arm's groin and connect! For just a moment, the severed troll arm's face goes entirely motionless.

Chooz Your Shooz!
    House Sylvanfair