Page 255 of 755 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

It has to be an alteration. You can't have "her" or "him" in the wigs.
    Drew Can Not [9:13 P.M.]: and she said WHO IS COLEY
    Drew Can Not [9:13 P.M.]: and I said THE FUCKING MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE
    Drew Can Not [9:13 P.M.]: AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT

Retrieving name suggestions. This may take a few moments.
    I>
    Ultranoob, Kainis, Rastilli, Lmarythr, Lemdiprey

Yes it's an alter and she has two backpacks full of taffy given to her by friends to keep her going.
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 09-14-2006 at 04:18 PM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

You see Jolena.
    She appears to be a Human.
    She appears to be mature and of a peculiarly diminutive stature. She has mismatched cerulean and smaragdine eyes and supple sun-toned tawny skin. She has hip-length, rich maple-hued hair bound into a twisted infinity knot by some ebony hand-painted hairsticks. She has an elegantly sculpted face, a tiny single freckle beside her petite button nose and long, subtly-upturned lashes. She has soft, delicately-contoured and naturally-tinged deep rose lips.
    She has a crescent moon tattoo on her neck, and a blooming moonflower tattoo on her waist.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a fitted scarlet watered silk longcoat, a gleaming thin black silk tunic laced with sanguine strands, a hazy glass ring, a ruby red eahnor wedding ring, a feather etched maple case, a pair of tight black leather pants, and some dark suede boots settled atop slender bloodwood heels.

Longcoat is a Vessily garment, off the shelf.

Tunic is one I bought from Dextra.

Case: Finely sanded maplewood has been cut into an oval shape and lined with burgundy silk for this elegant case. Deeply etched along the front is an intricate pattern of ivory pearl-inlaid feathers, overlapping each other at the stems in a sinuous design. A small silver tag affixed to the inner lining reads, "A Zrenigotham Creation."

4. Default

Okay, first time in a long time, here we go.

You see Tysander Soleinar.
    He appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
    He appears to be mature and tall. He has piercing steel grey eyes and fair skin. He has shoulder length, fine dark blonde hair gathered into a sleek ponytail at the nape of his neck and secured with a simple leather hair-tie. He has sharply-curved pointed ears.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding some full-bodied burgundy in his right hand.
    He is wearing a cropped black suede jacket, a gathered wine-hued silk shirt, a burnished pure white gold signet ring, a silver-edged leather sword belt with an eahnor talisman centered on its buckle, some silk-lined black leather pants, and some sturdy black leather boots.
    Last edited by Tysander; 09-15-2006 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Wrong damn Jacket, forgot to remove the fwi item. And new change to his hair.

5. Default

Yummy

He appears to be a Dark Elf.
    He is taller than average. He has autumn-hued dark sienna eyes and flawless, lily white skin. He has very long, glossy shadow black hair plaited into two braids with a pair of black leather hair-ties woven through them. He has very tall, gracefully contoured ears.
    His face is concealed by a black mask streaked with tears of pale grey.
    He has a vine of long-thorned mournbloom silhouettes encircling his neck.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a courtly black leather riding cloak clasped at the shoulder, a back quiver, a suit of elegant grey armor beautifully scaled with scorched obsidian plates, some deep black invar armguards, a dark archer's armguard, a black leather kilt overlapped with long flowing grey silk, and some deep black invar shinguards.

He doesn't have any shows in his hunting outfit but his tattoo.
    --
    Inked in explicit detail, this black vine twines around the neck, twisting over itself. The thorned stems of several mournblooms interweave with the vine, ending in smooth, full blooms. Black has faded to grey in several of the thorns, leaving faint images of tiny stars.

Tysander, what are you, the Gemstone version of the Ladies Man?

-TheE-
    A.M.D.G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    D TEAM UNITE! YOUR HEAD CHEERLEADER IS CALLING, HIS ATTEMPTED RESCUE OF THEe IS FAILING.

Yes, he is!! :ducks:

..on topic..

You see Lady xxxxxxxx the Trailswoman.
    She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
    She appears to be in the bloom of youth and shorter than average. She has silver-flecked violet eyes and ebon skin. She has chin length, straight jet black hair streaked with silver. She has a delicate face, a small nose and sharply-curved pointed ears.
    She has a smooth silver crescent moon ring in the upper ridge of her right ear, and a thin black diamond ring in her lip.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an elegant choker of silver-linked discs of pure onyx, a soft mahogany suede longcloak, an ivory-boned supple hide corset, a silver-twined ebon ruic long bow, some veniom-studded leathers, a supple leather quiver, some soft pale ivory cashmere pants, and a pair of tall thin-soled mahogany suede boots.
    *Reserves the right to change her opinion at any time.

"I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. And, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can." ---Edward Everett Hale

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.---Mark Twain

Love your outfit Ilvane. You KNOW I will eventually have your bow, we've talked about this.
    Nice choker.

Tysander with his glass of wine makes me laugh. Apart from that it's cool.

So much to applaud!

1) I love Tysander's outfits. Its not often you see a male that can honestly pull off wearing traditional in genre clothing and make it look yummy. He happens to be one of those males.

2) Damnit damnit DAMNIT Shimmerain is shecksay. I absolutely love his eyes and his entire outfit, from his tattoo to his yummy kilt with the silk on it is just teh hawt. Its a tad emo, granted, but he makes me wanna purr.

3) Ilvane, I loved the outfit when you took suggestions in the What are you designing thread, and I love it now. Very Autumn-y!
    Last edited by Jolena; 09-15-2006 at 09:45 AM.