Page 251 of 755 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351751 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Plat WD!

You see Elissia.
    She appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
    She appears to be very young and tall. She has tilted pale grey eyes and ivory skin. She has long, sleek ebon hair left unbound to drape in an glossy curtain that follows the delicate curve of her back. She has a delicate face, a small nose and slightly upswept pointed ears.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing some sharply pointed gold-filigree earcaps, a filigreed white diamond necklace, a grandly-bustled gold on ivory jacquard gown inset with trailing gold satin panels, and some ivory silk slippers tied with wide bands of soft ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

You see Issalya the Spellweaver.
    She appears to be an Illistim Elf.
    She appears to be in the bloom of youth and average height. She has long-lashed crystal blue eyes and pale skin. She has long, lustrous pale silver hair that falls past her waist in gentle waves. She has a delicate face, a small nose and slightly upswept pointed ears.
    She has a fanciful plumed peacock tattoo on her ankle.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a lacquered slim kakore runestaff in her right hand.
    She is wearing a silver-buckled soft cream leather knapsack, some ivory muslin robes with swirling amethyst beadwork rising from the trailing hem, a single-strap lavender linen bodice, a narrow silver signet ring, an asymmetrical ebon wool skirt overlaid with lavender lace, and a pair of low-heeled cream suede slippers.

Runestaff: The kakore of which this staff is crafted bears a rich reddish brown hue and is lacquered to a smooth glossy sheen that highlights the subtle nuances of the woodgrain. Sculpted bands of silver inlaid with amethyst spiral up the runestaff, providing background for a pattern of gardenias that winds between the slivers of metal in various stages of bloom. Each flower is a host of tiny ivory-shard petals, meticulously arranged, and hearts of slender amber beads, all embraced by broad leaves of frosted emerald.

Bodice: Fashioned from pale lavender linen, this elegant bodice is designed to be supported by a single strap, leaving the left shoulder bare. Tiny ivory grommets are set down the back of the garment, allowing the wearer to lace it as tightly as desired with knotted black suede cords.

Ring: Crafted from pure silver, the narrow band is inlaid with a circle of pale ivory. Imbedded within the ivory are tiny shards of amethyst which outline the shape of a stylized gardenia in full bloom.

Hulgren changed the last line of my ring for me... omg !
    Last edited by Hips; 08-26-2006 at 05:36 PM.
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

New outfit in Plat, minus a container which I need to get done still:

You see Kennyrran.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She appears to be very young and average height. She has timid, silver-flecked verdant eyes and exceedingly fair ivory skin. She has very long, moonlight-silver hair caught in a casual roll at the nape of her neck by some ebony hand-painted hairsticks. She has delicate bone structure.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a portal ticket in her right hand.
    She is wearing a dual-layered pale blue linen surcote trimmed with snow fox fur, a misty grey cotton tunic with long pointed sleeves, a braided leather arm-wrap with a single hilt peeking out, a dense natural cotton skirt overlaid with mithril-beaded organza, and a pair of snug calf-length wrapped leather boots.

arm-wrap:
    You glance at your arm-wrap. Thick leather strands are artfully braided together to form a sheath of hide that is meant to cover from wrist to elbow. Small tuffs of white fox fur are barely visible within the wrap, which provides little protection from anything other than the elements. At the wrist edge of the wrap is a single loop of leather purposed to hold a small item, such as a dagger, securely in place.

There is 1 items in your braided leather arm-wrap.

You tap a bronze-hilted crimson eahnor cinquedea in a braided leather arm-wrap with a single hilt peeking out.
    Left in its natural state, the crimson eahnor blade of the cinquedea is broad at the base and tapers to a fine point. Along its length, a trio of grooves have been roughly engraved, leaving ragged trails which terminate at the guard. The cross, a textured fist of flexed dark bronze claws, arcs over the base of the blade to sink talons into the eahnor. At the grip, the bronze of the guard thins to narrow bands that coil to form the hilt and, at the base, clasp a bloodjewel teardrop in their twisted cage. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the cinquedea.

Outfit for the EE meeting tonight!

You see Jolena.
    She appears to be a Human.
    She appears to be mature and of a peculiarly diminutive stature. She has mismatched cerulean and smaragdine eyes and supple sun-toned tawny skin. She has hip-length, rich maple-hued hair that falls in a mass of thick curls to rest at the small of her back, while a few wispy tendrils frame her face. She has an elegantly sculpted face, a tiny single freckle beside her petite button nose and long, subtly-upturned lashes. She has soft, delicately-contoured and naturally-tinged deep rose lips.
    She has a crescent moon tattoo on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a coiled gold wire choker with small bronzed thorns, a luxurious golden silk wrap, a lustrous absinthe satin kirtle laced down the front and sides with bronze chains, and some flat-soled leather sandals fastened with gilded rings.
    Last edited by Jolena; 09-01-2006 at 06:10 PM.

Whew, I'm back from being mostly internetless (aside from a few internet cafes) just in time! I really like Kennyrran's surcote. And Issalya's bodice!

I finally have an outfit for Issi to wear with a few newer items.

You see Narcissiia.
    She appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
    She appears to have come of age and tall. She has slightly-tilted, piercing smoky emerald eyes and ivory skin. She has very long, straight golden blonde hair swept back from the temples. She has a delicate face, a small nose and high cheekbones.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a radiant ghostly blue leaf strung upon a thin silver chain, a petite vaalin Nalfein signet ring, a high-collared sleeveless overgown of light smoky blue chainsil, a gossamer-trained ivory silk cotehardie beaded with pearls, an antique silver case, and a pair of delicately-pointed glossy white kidskin poulaines.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

You see Great Lady Michiko Lawyk.
    She appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
    She appears to have come of age and is short in stature. She has long-lashed, expressive twilight blue eyes and smooth, creamy skin. She has long, dark honey blonde hair loosely styled with some glittering dark emerald hairjewels scattered throughout. She has a finely contoured aristocratic face, an upturned nose and wide hips. She has petite, upswept ears that taper to delicate points.
    She has some tattooed stylized wings on her back.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an onyx lotus brooch set on a bed of emerald leaves, a gauzy emerald chainsil bliaut with knotted hanging sleeves, and some black silk pointy-toed slippers.

I vote for black hair!

Not until the breakup is official.

You see Great Lady Michiko Lawyk.
    She appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
    She appears to have come of age and is short in stature. She has long-lashed, expressive twilight blue eyes and smooth, creamy skin. She has long, dark honey blonde hair that flows down her back, curling at the tips to brush against her hips. She has a finely contoured aristocratic face, an upturned nose and wide hips. She has petite, upswept ears that taper to delicate points.
    She has a trio of thin opalescent vaalin rings in the ridges of both her ears.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a thin black velvet choker, a high-collared slim black velvet longcoat flared at the hips, a narrow ivory muslin corset trailing jagged swathes of sanguine chiffon, a graceful black ruffled skirt, a pair of black silk fishnet stockings, and some ivory silk slippers tied with wide bands of soft ribbon.

Choker: The choker is nothing more than a thumb-wide piece of black velvet designed to be worn snugly around the neck. A single silver hook and eye closure adorns the back, the muted silver nearly disappearing in the embrace of the plush fabric.