Page 250 of 755 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350750 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Thanks!

Compliaments go to Dex for the gown, and Satira for the sticks.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

Yay! There's those hairsticks! Glad they're going to good use.
    Drew Can Not [9:13 P.M.]: and she said WHO IS COLEY
    Drew Can Not [9:13 P.M.]: and I said THE FUCKING MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE
    Drew Can Not [9:13 P.M.]: AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT

Retrieving name suggestions. This may take a few moments.
    I>
    Ultranoob, Kainis, Rastilli, Lmarythr, Lemdiprey

Just a random outfit with the new robe I bought off of Shimmerain.

You see Jolena.
    She appears to be a Human.
    She appears to be mature and of a peculiarly diminutive stature. She has mismatched cerulean and smaragdine eyes and supple sun-toned tawny skin. She has hip-length, rich maple-hued hair caught in a casual roll at the nape of her neck by some ebony hand-painted hairsticks. She has an elegantly sculpted face, a tiny single freckle beside her petite button nose and long, subtly-upturned lashes. She has soft, delicately-contoured and naturally-tinged deep rose lips.
    She has a crescent moon tattoo on her neck, and a blooming moonflower tattoo on her waist.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a sleeveless dark linen robe slit to the waist on both sides, a rope-shaped carved crystal choker, a loose cream-colored blouse with narrow shoulder straps and a scoop neck, a hazy glass ring, a ruby red eahnor wedding ring, a mottled soft leather hip-sack, a pair of tight black leather pants, and some slim black narrow-toed boots.

I dig those boots, were they off the shelf?
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

Yep a few years ago at some event, I think EG? Can't remember exactly.

6. Default

You see XXX the Caretaker.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
    She appears to be very young and shorter than average. She has sultry violet eyes and fair skin. She has waist length, flowing deep red hair with a black streak running through it. She has a delicate face, a small nose and a generous mouth.
    She has a thin black diamond ring in her lip, and a black diamond stud in her right nostril.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a deep green crushed velvet greatcloak in her right hand.
    She is wearing a pair of silver filigree earrings, a flawless pure white moonflower, a butterfly charm, a large forest green suede herb satchel clasped with an opal, an iridescent gossamer blouse with long belled sleeves, a silvered filigree charm bracelet, a sparkling pink dreamstone band, a petite silver-set opal ring etched with feathery flourishes, a triple-stranded waistchain fastened with a ruby dragonfly, a silver-tooled black leather sheath, a tasselled beadwork pouch, some reinforced black leather pants, and some elegant tassled suede boots.
    you're almost too beautiful to touch;
    but entirely too beautiful not to

And I don't just mean short bus kind of special, I mean special special!

7. Default

You see Great Lady XXX the Firestormer.
    She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
    She appears to be young and untried. She has fierce, darkly-lashed jade green eyes and sunkissed, golden bronze skin. She has long-tressed, blazing red hair falling wildly down to her knees. She has sumptuous, deep red lips. She has generously proportioned hips with long slender legs.
    She has a series of tiny golden rings set along the slender tips of her pointed ears, a tattoo of ten tiny flames on her finger, a man in flames tattoo on her neck, a dark black scar, and a grinning firecat tattoo on her thigh.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a crystal amulet, a thin-chained fiery crimson crystal, a hooded flame red spidersilk cloak, a fitted lava-hued dress, a circle of ruby flames pin, a crimson spidersilk satchel with embroidered silver sigils, some voluptuous stitched leathers, a polished coral-set gold bracelet, a delicate obsidian ring studded with round-cut firestones, a scarlet velvet gem pouch, a lacquered scarlet scroll case, and some scarlet high-heeled sandals.

s>look at dress
    This flowing short dress is streaked and tinged with hues of soft and dark reds; like a river of lavaflows. From the slender waistline, the skirt cascades into layered forms and edged slits. A thin chain delicately formed by ruby crusted rings accents the waist and grips the flow of the silky material along the wearer's curves.
    s>look at bracelet
    Numerous pieces of variegated coral have been inset into the wide band of this bracelet. Their carefully carved shapes resemble leaping flames, all dancing their way toward the center. There, a deeply hued piece of crimson coral has been carved in the shape of a blooming rose, its petals just brushing the tongues of bright fire. Dark letters, engraved into the pure gold edging of the bracelet, spell out the name, "XXX."

I changed my girl up a bit, trying to set up a new outfit for her now in a different colour to change her around sometimes.
    “Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths.”

I really love the dress and bracelet, but I think that you should consider storing some of your items when you are not hunting. So many items in your inventory really detracts from the overall appearance, in my opinion. Its the old cliche' "Less is More", heh.

I would recommend storing the pin, the leathers and either the gem pouch or the scroll case (or both ideally), perhaps store your satchel as well, when you are not hunting.
    Last edited by Jolena; 08-21-2006 at 10:19 AM.

You are wearing a wide-brimmed black felt hat, a magnificently forged gold neckchain, a bone-clasped black leather cloak, a sleeveless dark blue silk shirt, a pair of skeleton bone-buckled shadowy black trousers and some side-laced dark leather boots.

I think it looks okay, I just wish it wasn't all ...boney. Looks a bit too goth.

BUMPZOR

...on second thought, putting it all together in my head...

Ouch. I'm hideous.
    Last edited by Olanan; 08-26-2006 at 12:47 AM.
    For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity,
    all in relation to nothing
    A central point between nothing and all and
    Infinitely far from understanding either

Then even nothingness was not, nor existance.
    There was no air then, nor the heavens beyond it
    What covered it? Where was it? In whose keeping?
    Was there then cosmic water, in depths unfathomed?

For the WD in Plat -

You see Kennyrran.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind.
    She appears to be very young and average height. She has timid, silver-flecked verdant eyes and exceedingly fair ivory skin. She has very long, moonlight-silver hair fashioned into a myriad of slender mithril-beaded braids trailing down to her thighs, with the dainty tips of her ears peeking through. She has delicate bone structure.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a tri-strand pearl choker, a cropped ivory linen jacket, a strapless cerulean silk sundress with a flowing ivory underskirt, and some open-toed ivory sandals settled upon mistwood heels.

Choker (was a gift) : Three short strands of pearls are cleanly set next to each other in a fine choker. Both the top and bottom strands showcase smooth blued pearls, where each rounded gem is the soft, hazy color of the morning sky. Smaller, more delicate white pearls, the hue of sea foam, form the middle strand.

Jacket: Silver frog-clasps secure the garment from just under the high collar to the short-waisted hem, which is designed to end just above the navel of the wearer. Short, bloused sleeves and a lining of soft butter cream silk add a feminine flare to the apparel.