Page 246 of 755 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346746 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

Keep hanging out with Jesae and that'll change.

Yeah I wear leathers and a cloak in RL. I can teach you fashion Olanan.

Fedoras are hardly comparable to leathers and a cloak! Personally, I don't know why anyone would want a cloak. They can be indescribably heavy and they get in the way of sudden movements. Pfft.

Don't you get it? You can hide halfling females under there.
    Jees.

I need help on this outfit, how do you like it so far?

You see xxxxx the Tracker.
    She appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
    She appears to be youthful and taller than average. She has sultry blue-green eyes and tanned skin. She has very long, thick platinum hair held in a loose chignon by some twisted platinum hairsticks. She has a dainty face, an upturned nose and tucked pointed ears.
    She has a black chain tattoo on her waist.
    She is in good shape
    She is wearing a gold-bound dark crystal pendant, a raven-hued spidersilk cloak, a shining golden invar bodice inset with amethyst roses, a gold and silver sunstone bracelet, some pale golden leathers, a golden spidersilk skirt, some black spidersilk stockings, and some thigh-high black leather boots.
    *Reserves the right to change her opinion at any time.

"I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. And, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can." ---Edward Everett Hale

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.---Mark Twain

I deeply resent the fact that the otherwise naturally pretty invar has been dyed a mundane gold by whatever GM made the thing. Honestly, if they wanted gold, they could have used imflass!

Heh, other than one of my numerous pet peeves that has absolutely nothing to do with your Nalfein's outfit, it looks good. Might try working some amethyst in instead of the IFW bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    Fedoras are hardly comparable to leathers and a cloak! Personally, I don't know why anyone would want a cloak. They can be indescribably heavy and they get in the way of sudden movements. Pfft.
    I owned a cloak at one point in time >.> And I'd own one again, mwahaha. Then again, I've also owned a bliaut. And, that black ora ring is uber evil. Strata needs to wear it more, haha!

To Ilvane:

A few things I'd change myself, is I'd get rid of those hairsticks. They're platinum and you already have a bunch of other metal names, so it just makes it confusing/non-cohesive. Maybe some of the ebony hand-painted ones would work instead? I'd also look into getting a piece of amethyst jewelry instead of the sunstone (like Dex said) and I'd also look into ditching the stockings. Generally, if a character isn't wearing shoes (slippers, or shoes, or sandals) but boots, I know I always imagine the skirt to be short, since that's the only way I could see the stockings. Kind of makes for a strange mental image, heh! Of course, that's sort of just a weird quirk of mine, so take it with a grain of salt.

Beyond those little things, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnticorRifling View Post
    Retardo ed rectum absolut (vodka)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'd be an awesome woman. So awesome, you would want to fuck me.

Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    Keep hanging out with Jesae and that'll change.

Hate you, Dex.

Don't encourage the boy.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

An outfit I had made for Jolena over the last 4 or 5 months, but have not worn yet. It still has a few pieces missing for it, so I compromised and added some things I already have. I still like its overall look though.

You see Jolena.
    She appears to be a Human.
    She appears to be mature and of a peculiarly diminutive stature. She has mismatched cerulean and smaragdine eyes and supple sun-toned tawny skin. She has hip-length, rich maple-hued hair that falls in a mass of thick curls to rest at the small of her back, while a few wispy tendrils frame her face. She has an elegantly sculpted face, a tiny single freckle beside her petite button nose and long, subtly-upturned lashes. She has soft, delicately-contoured and naturally-tinged deep rose lips.
    She has a blooming moonflower tattoo on her waist, and a crescent moon tattoo on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a flawless pure white moonflower tucked behind one ear, a misty grey pale gossamer cloak trailing wispy tendrils, a scoop-necked sage silk blouse with pale grey beadwork along the hem, a ruby red eahnor wedding ring, a hazy glass ring, a crushed silk sack, some pale grey chiffon trousers, and some backless sheer silk sandals.

trousers: Airy chiffon dyed a pale, almost translucent grey is lined with a layer of sage satin to give the fabric a multi-hued appearance. Loose by design, the garment falls elegantly from the low-slung waist which features a built-in braided white satin belt. The tapered pant legs tie around the outside of the ankle with removable thin strips of satin ribbon.

*The pieces I am having made to go with it, for the complete outfit are these:

A high-collared ivory chainsil jacket: Dual slits grace either side to create a flare against the hips and a small pleat embellishes the back. Featuring dark sage stitching along the seams, the jacket is embroidered with a blended pattern of modwir leaves in translucent threading upon the collar. Three silver looped frog-clasps adorn the linen from the middle of the chest to just above the hip-length hem.

An elegant choker of pearls interspersed with teardrop-shaped peridots

Some ivory sandals supported by narrow mistwood heels

Just had to show off my Plat ranger's new tattoo, I got tonight. The outfit has been seen.

a small black tattooed mark on her shoulder:
    Scarred tissue, filled with a deep black ink, provides a macabre frame for a dark crimson teardrop. Ash grey highlights have been drained into the ebon black ink, creating shadows and depth to further the image of a brand against her skin. A small scar runs a jagged curve around the teardrop, giving an eerie coral highlight to the crimson hue, while a slender chain of black links holds the teardrop captive within its scarred prison.

it so much.
    Last edited by Jolena; 07-29-2006 at 02:53 AM.