Page 241 of 755 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341741 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

1. Default

Love those earrings, Dex. They make such a lovely centerpiece.

Gretchen

2. Default

New outfit today. Everything but the cittern, fan and signet ring is off the rack.

You see Lady Lisera Narma.
    She appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
    She appears to be youthful and taller than average. She has wine-hearted amethyst eyes and fair skin. She has long, glossy silver hair swept up into an elaborate knot secured at the back of her head, with tightly coiled ringlets escaping to fall to her waist. She has a delicate face and gracefully upswept ears tapering to sharp points. Her smooth and slender hands feature long, dextrous fingers.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a delicately carved zebrawood cittern accented with contrasting opal inlay in her right hand.
    She is wearing an array of shimmering water sapphire hairjewels, a midnight blue gauze wrap woven in a pattern of endless silver knots, a slim-fitted pale blue moire silk cotehardie, a vaalin-bladed sapphire satin fan, a smooth vaalin signet ring, and a pair of jeweled blue silk satin shoes with pointed toes.

Gretchen

Another outfit. The choker is really new, the hairsticks are only new to me, given by a friend who left the game.

You see Great Lady Lysistrata Scio.
    She appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
    She appears to be young and average height. She has slanting, mismatched grey and black eyes and intensely pale skin. She has long, perfectly straight deep scarlet hair secured into a spiral knotted bun by a fan of glossy crow feather hairsticks. She has a fine-boned, patrician face and meticulously groomed features.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a suspended glowbark leaf choker, a deeply-cowled billowy black wool cloak, some trailing perfectly black marbrinus robes with floor-length batwing sleeves, and some black silk pointy-toed slippers.

Hairsticks:
    Ten handspan-sized crow feathers glisten in shades of deep blue-black, each smoothed down slightly at the tips of the quills to slide into the hair to hold and tame the locks easily. A thin thread of black wire winds through the quills, binding them together in a half-moon fan shape almost invisibly. The shape is designed to frame the wearer's face in a halo of feathers.

Choker:
    A wide band of linked glistening obsidian tiles forms the collar portion of the piece, fastened in the back with a platinum hook-and-chain clasp. Suspended from the lower edge of the choker is a pale glowbark leaf, perfectly preserved with a thin layer of clear lacquer. The delicate tracery of veins across the leaf's surface provides a dark contrast to its ghostly radiance.

The choker commemorates the impromptu show Lord Veythorne gave of the Lighting of the Glowbark.

Those hairsticks are teh hawt. YUM.

I really love the outfit, dex.

Feeling sinister. Well, more-visibly sinister.

You see Jesae Jiin.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
    She appears to be young and sprightly and shorter than average. She has captivating olive green eyes and fair skin. She has hip-length, luminous straight champagne blonde hair that is silky-soft to the touch. She has a delicately sculpted face, an upturned nose and slightly-curved, naturally tinged pink lips.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding an exquisite circular mirror ornamented in jewel-tone mosaic cloisonne in her right hand.
    She is wearing a velvety soft deep black rose tucked behind one ear, a malachite wisp of smoke symbol, a fine white cotton shirt ruffled with lace at the wrists, an hourglass cinnamon suede corset with sharply pointed basque waist, a delicate silver-clasped handbag, a rectangular cedar kit, an elegant crimson glass flask, some slim-cut black linen pants, and some sleek black knee-high boots set with brushed silver buckles.

I have to brag about this mirror which I know I've shown, but its what it DOES that rocks. I know these were sold at some merchant event and I would KILL to get my hands on more:

>open mir
    >
    You thumb a hidden latch on an exquisite circular mirror ornamented in jewel-tone mosaic cloisonne and it springs open with an audible *click*.
    >close mir
    You carefully fold your mirror until the spring coils and the two halves meet. An audible *click* signals that the latch has reset.
    >
    Last edited by Shari; 07-19-2006 at 01:04 AM.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

OMG, you're not a proper sylvan 'cause you're not wearing any chainsil at ALL!

Heh, that corset is really one of my favorites of yours, and the cedar kit too. Makes me get all nostalgic about a carved and lacquered cedar jewelry box my grandmother had.

Heh. If there's anything we know about Jesae, is that she likes to break the rules.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

Merji Guest

I lovee..the cotton shirt! I've been looking for something similiar for an outfit I'm putting together.

I think your Sylvan looks lovely.

Merji's Muse

Those shirts are one of the best off the shelf items. They go so well with so much!

Merji Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    Those shirts are one of the best off the shelf items. They go so well with so much!

off the shelf? Where??