Page 2 of 755 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

1. Default

I really like your bodice, its very pretty.
    Psycat says, \\"You wouldn\\'t want me to purr.\\"

Warrior with specs. Sexah.
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

You see Lady Adhara Hathor the Prelate.
    She appears to be a Human from Hendor.
    She appears to have come of age and taller than average. She has expressive gold-flecked, twilight blue eyes and fair skin. She has waist length, silky sandy blonde hair cascading softly in lustrous, glamorous ringlets. She has a delicate face, a classical nose and high cheekbones.
    She has a shooting star tattoo on her ankle.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a ceremonial polished eonake crosier in her left hand.
    She is wearing a delicate ferroniere of braided eonake center-set with a teardrop aster opal cabochon, some dainty multihued opal prayerbeads, a vivid crimson brocade dalmatic with wide slit sleeves lined in iridescent nacre white satin, an embroidered ceremonial stole, a pristine holy white silk robe, a simple white leather almsbox, a dainty wristlet of interlocking gold scrolls and white opal quills, a supple white leather polaire, and some slender knee-high crimson suede boots laced with lustrous opal-dusted satin ribbons.

My little monk:

She appears to be a Human.
    She appears to be mature and shorter than average. She has almond-shaped black eyes and pale skin. She has long, shiny jet black hair worn in a chignon. She has an oval face and thin lips.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a pair of sleek obsidian hairsticks, a scorched red glaes chain, a vermilion silk tea-length robe, some crossed red silk back-sheaths, some dark red bloodjewel-set leathers, a black silk sash, some black silk wide-legged trousers tied at the waist with obsidian-tipped satin drawstrings, a filigreed black diamond anklet, and some soft black satin slippers accented with subtle tone-on-tone obsidian beadwork.

What does tea-length mean?
    Xcalibur - The fool that enter a fool's game is fooler.
    PB - 9000 is 95% of 18000

Yep, half way between knee and ankle.

Edit:

Tailored in close-fitting lines along the torso, the elegant tea-length robe of soft vermilion silk flows gracefully from the waist down. Black looped frog-closures secure the garment from the starched high-necked collar down to the waist. A wide border of tigers passant guardant, embroidered in lustrous sable thread, trims the hem of the tunic and cuffs of the fitted sleeves. Waist-high slits along the sides reveal a jet black satiny lining.

This is an ao-dai style tunic. Merchant wouldn't let me call it a tunic though... had to settle for robe. I am very tempted to redo this alteration with a tunic so that I won't have to argue about changing the noun.

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by Adhara]

7. Default

<~~~~ drooling over all the pretty clothes *laugh*
    Psycat says, \\"You wouldn\\'t want me to purr.\\"

You are wearing a sapphire-inset silver hawk pendant suspended from a fine mithril chain, an elegant deep crimson longcoat trimmed with tiny silver-threaded sonic blades, a high-collared ebon silk tunic clasped at the neck with three silver buttons, some sturdy sylvan-forged brigandine, a veniom-worked survival kit, an onyx-clasped mahogany mandolin case inlaid with silver scrollwork, a hip-slung imflass mesh lootbag, some stylish loose-fitted ebon silk pantaloons and some black mithril-banded sylvan tracking boots.

You see ((my bard!!)) the Gleewoman.
    She appears to be a Human from Jantalar.
    She appears to be in the prime of life and shorter than average. She has long-lashed jade green eyes and ivory skin. She has waist length, curly jet black hair streaked with silver. She has a heart-shaped face and rosy cheeks. She is inked with a twisting design of intertwined russet ivy upon her face.
    She has a small rosebud tattoo on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a pair of enameled nymph earrings, an elegant glaes lute pendant, an ornate musical note locket, a gypsy good luck charm, a perfect red rose, a raven-hued spidersilk cloak stitched with small silver treble clefs, some white feathered angel wings, a silky gossamer bodice laced with silvery rhimar-tipped cords, some fitted ruby-trimmed brigandine, a gilded silver musical note, a vultite charm bracelet, a small black diamond wristlet, a graceful black ruffled skirt, a ruby-studded hip-belt adorned with filigreed invar bells, a silvery thanot lute case, a black leather instrument case embroidered with silvery musical notes, some black spidersilk stockings, and some thigh-high silver laced boots.

Does she look gypsy-ish?((Albeit a rich gypsy, of course))

-A

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by Ilvane]
    *Reserves the right to change her opinion at any time.

"I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. And, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can." ---Edward Everett Hale

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.---Mark Twain

You see The Edine.
    He appears to be a Giantman of the Grishknel Clan.
    He appears to have come of age and taller than average. He has silver-flecked blue-green eyes and tanned skin. He has short, dark brown hair with lighter streaks. He has a clean-shaven face, an upturned nose and broad shoulders.
    He has a tattooed symbol of Voln on his neck, and a regal gryphon tattoo on his arm.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a glyph-etched eonake falchion fashioned with a carved gold wolf head pommel in his right hand and a laje banded tower shield in his left hand.
    He is wearing a jade-clasped deep black silk pack, some smokey grey leathers, a burnished ora neckguard, a deathstone-clasped midnight black hip-satchel embroidered with a howling silver wolf, a small carnation, a silver-edged howling wolf clasp, an ornate black spidersilk satchel, a gold ring, a blackened vruul skin thigh-sheath, a vruul skin wrist sheath, a small crystal Sovyn pin, a sleek wolf hide ankle-sheath, a carved ironwood wolf locket, a blackened myklian scale scabbard, a black oilskin tucker-bag, some leather casting gloves, a dark glaes armband, some thin black vruul leather boots, a battered blackened halo, a sapphire-set ora arctic wolf mask, a slashed shadowy wolf tabard, a white shield crested black tabard, some void black leather pants stitched with black deathstones winding up the legs, a red-green bloodstone amulet, a jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim, a twisted platinum and rhimar band inset with a cluster of black diamonds, a pair of black-tinted spectacles, a crystal amulet, and a howling wolf pin.