Page 12 of 755 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

You suck! You said you weren't going to post! AAAAA!

Well now you've done it. I'm going to have to post my bard's two outfits, and then Jesae's other outfit.

Not all of us can be spoiled rotten with an outfit for EACH character for EVERY day of the week. <snort>

You're goin down, woman! <raises her fist>

OH oh oh, and when the game opens back up I'll post my aelotoi's hideously disgusting outfit too.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

Originally posted by Jesae
    You suck! You said you weren't going to post! AAAAA!

Well now you've done it. I'm going to have to post my bard's two outfits, and then Jesae's other outfit.

Not all of us can be spoiled rotten with an outfit for EACH character for EVERY day of the week. <snort>

You're goin down, woman! <raises her fist>

OH oh oh, and when the game opens back up I'll post my aelotoi's hideously disgusting outfit too.
    Psh, each character for every day of the week?! I'll have you know that Lysistrata's got enough outfits for three weeks! HA.

And also, too, none of my other characters regularly change clothing, even my other Nalfein. Well. Okay... my male Nalfein has two outfits, one for formal appearances, and another for everyday dress.

And I can't wait to see your aelotoi's outfit, heh... love the crusty dress.

Here, since I'm currently having her rest in town I'll post her for ya Dex.

She appears to be an Aelotoi.
    She appears to have come of age and tall. She has twitching stormy green eyes and pasty white skin. She has raggedly cut, matted dark brown hair. She has a bony face, a broken nose and slender wrists. She has a pair of pale golden wings.
    She is in good shape.
    She is holding a slightly chewed ebonwood broomstick in her right hand.
    She is wearing a withered chicken foot pendant, a crystal amulet, an oddly tied sage branch necklace, a billowing ebon-hued silk cloak, some tattered silver robes, a razor-laced twining wire bracelet, a steel-spiked black leather wristlet, a filthy tattered black dress, and a pair of thin sheer black sandals.

examine broom
    At first glance it is hard to tell that this is a broomstick. The once sleek ebonwood handle is riddled with dozens of bite marks, the end of which is chewed to an unbelievably sharp point. Just below, bands of oily black cord are bound, dangling from which are small warding charms, bits of mildewed bone, and rotted animal fur. Looking down at the bottom it is noticed that half the bristles have been charred or otherwise eaten off.

I know she doesn't *wear* that but it's an important part of who she is. She's EXTREMELY paranoid and frankly, a total nut-case.

This pathetic tattered garment should have been tossed away. Once adorned with snug long sleeves, the remains are almost undistinguishable. A single thread dangles from one due to incessant fraying, and the other appears to be partially burned off. The soiled hem of falls just above the ankles, shredded and crusty from splattering blood and other unidentifiable muck.

Too bad they don't have a place in the pavillion to change your wing color because I don't want gold ones anymore! Oh well, feature alters await.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

I am currently wearing, Pants, long sleeve shirt, and socks and shoes

Another post of What Lysistrata is Wearing brought to you by Dextra's Boredom.

You see Lady Lysistrata Scio.
    She appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
    She appears to be youthful and average height. She has cunning, mismatched grey and black eyes and ivory skin. She has long, lustrous deep scarlet hair that falls nearly to the ground, with a dainty curl at the tips. She has a delicate, refined face and a generous mouth.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a delicate gold filigree circlet, a red-gold elven choker, a gold silk single-strapped gown, and a pair of golden silk slippers.

Show on the circlet:
    Wrought of delicate gold filigree, this slender circlet is inset with a single large cabochon of amber. The perfectly spherical gem glitters whenever it catches the light.

You guys have already seen the show on the choker, I think...

Show on the gown:
    The dress is crafted of a single piece of dark gold silk with deep reddish undertones towards the hem, cut in a narrow sheath style designed to hang close to the upper body before going straight down from the hips. A solitary silk ribbon trimmed with carmine beads fastens on the dress to the front left, goes over the right shoulder, and fastens again in the back left side.

The gown is not period at all. I know. I find myself not caring, because it's nice and simple anyway. Anyway, it's a fantasy world. I like it when Strata looks fantastical, slightly exotic for the period.

[Edited on 11-27-2003 by DCSL]

At laaaaaaaaaaast... Kuaike's look is complete! Well, almost. She needs a couple more feature alters, but her clothes are complete, anyway.

She's like Jesae's crusty Aelotoi, she's not supposed to look attractive, although she's not necessarily covered in blood and odd crusty substances.

You see Kuaike Nagosidhe.
    She appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf.
    She appears to be young and tall. She has tilted green eyes and ebon skin. She has long, straight white hair shaved underneath on the sides and back with a thin braid hanging behind her left ear. She has a narrow face and sharp pointed ears.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a trio of tiny bleached bone eyebrow rings, a sharp crocodile tooth choker, a floor-length suede longcoat fastened across the front with iron-buckled straps, a wrapped natural linen top, a hollow femur scroll tube, and a pair of low-slung loose sienna linen pants.

Show on the choker:
    Strung on a thin, crudely braided sinew cord is a long line of sharp, yellowed crocodile teeth. Each tooth is unusually large and long, attesting to the size of the beast that once owned them.

Show on the top:
    This garment is extremely simple -- just a long length of undyed linen wrapped tightly and tied in the back. The fit can be adjusted to the wearer's discretion, leaving the shoulders and abdomen bare if desired.

Show on the tube:
    Simple in its design, a long thigh bone has been cut and hollowed, then thoroughly cleaned and bleached. Blood-red velvet lines the tube to protect and cushion the scrolls. A thin leather thong is tied around the femur to allow it to be fastened to the wearer's belt.

And her tattoo. Almost forgot about that.

Kuaike pulls aside her longcoat and shows you a large black scorpion tattoo.
    The stylized scorpion tattoo covers practically her entire back, a glistening deep black color just barely noticable against the darkness of her skin. The wicked-looking pincers are positioned on each of her shoulder blades and the tail extends down along her spine with the sharp stinger just over her tailbone.

Here's one of my empaths..I love her outfit.

You see Ariensa Turlein the Caretaker.
    She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Fresiawn D'ahranal.
    She appears to be young and sprightly and shorter than average. She has piercing sea green eyes and fair skin. She has very long, ringleted silver blonde hair worn in a bun. She has a dainty face, an upturned nose and tucked pointed ears.
    She has a cowrie shell tattoo on her ankle.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a fringed cowrie shell choker, a glistening emerald trident medallion, a pale sea-mist hued cloak, an iridescent tempest shell armband, a silver-inlaid pale sapphire wristlet, a sheer white silk blouse, a gossamer sea shell-patterned bodice, a delicate cowrie-shell waistchain, some misty grey leather, a pale blue glaesine orb, a pearl grey brocaded split skirt, and some sea shell-patterned slippers.
    *Reserves the right to change her opinion at any time.

"I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. And, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can." ---Edward Everett Hale

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.---Mark Twain

HERE'S MAIMARA.

You see Maimara Andriatti the Soul Keeper.
    She appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Vaalor.
    She appears to be young and short. She has haunted twilight-hued eyes and supple porcelain-hued skin. She has hip-length, silky midnight black hair streaked with lustrous silver highlights. She has a delicately sculpted face, a slender nose and expressive pink lips. She has a waif-like form emphasized with long, slender limbs.
    She has a tattooed symbol of Mularos on her ankle, and a faint scar shaped like a triad of intertwined thorns on her neck.
    She appears to be in good shape.
    She is wearing some delicate silver hair clasps, an elaborate Mularos symbol, a delicate silver collar, a flowing floor-length silk cloak clasped at the throat with a ruby pierced-heart, a thorn-covered crimson Mularos symbol, a fitted white satin jacket lined with deep crimson silk, a deep crimson thorn-entwined corselet, a rose-clasped snow white herb satchel, a soft puma fur coin pouch, a striking dark crimson silk skirt, and some side-laced white leather sandals.
    Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference.

\\"CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME!\\"

And my bard..since I'm bored too.

You see Lady Gwendalath Musiquell the Gleewoman.
    She appears to be a Human from Jantalar.
    She appears to be in the prime of life and shorter than average. She has long-lashed jade green eyes and ivory skin. She has long, silky ebon hair that cascades to her waist in elegant spirals. She has a heart-shaped face and rosy cheeks.
    She has a small rosebud tattoo on her neck.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing an intricate twisted silver headband, a pair of enameled nymph earrings, an elegant glaes lute pendant, an ornate musical note locket, a gypsy good luck charm, a perfect red rose, a raven-hued spidersilk cloak stitched with small silver treble clefs, some white feathered angel wings, a silky gossamer bodice laced with silvery rhimar-tipped cords, some fitted ruby-trimmed brigandine, a gilded silver musical note, a vultite charm bracelet, a small black diamond wristlet, a graceful black ruffled skirt, a ruby-studded hip-belt adorned with filigreed invar bells, a silvery thanot lute case, a black leather instrument case embroidered with silvery musical notes, some black spidersilk stockings, and some thigh-high silver laced boots.

Brig--Tiny faceted red rubies and silver trim accent the lines of the finely-crafted armor. Designed to accentuate the figure, it fits snugly, moving fluidly with the body of the wearer. Embroidered in crimson thread along the breastplate are the words, "Alas for those that never sing, but die with all their music in them." You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

look locket
    >
    Beautiful patterns seem to flow smoothly over the note, as if caught in the streams of musical harmony. Carved neatly on the back of the locket is the name, "Gwendalath Musiquell, Bard Extraordinaire." In tiny letters further down on the back is the name, "Uxbri Foresttarts."

Whee, this is fun. lol
    *Reserves the right to change her opinion at any time.

"I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything but I can do something. And, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do what I can." ---Edward Everett Hale

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.---Mark Twain

Originally posted by Ilvane

Whee, this is fun. lol
    Isn't it?! I like reading about others' outfits and showing my own off. I <3 GS Barbie.