Page 101 of 755 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7544

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

1. Default

You see Dieandra the Ritualist.
    She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
    She appears to be an adult and tall. She has piercing grey-green eyes and pale skin. She has very long, glossy jet black hair twisted into a high, neat bun and held in place with some sparkling ruby hairjewels arranged in a spiral design. She has a delicate face, a small nose and thin pointed ears.
    She has a diamond-inset deep ebony stud in her left nostril, and a tattooed symbol of Eorgina on her ankle.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a multi-strand ebony-beaded choker, a wispy dark ruby flame pendant on a fine gold chain, a carved ruby quill pin, a high-throated ebony ritual robe, some low-heeled ebon moire silk slippers, and a soft suede bookbag.
    [Insert witty signature here.]

We always need more Eorgina worshippers with fashion sense. It should be a requirement.

Its all been seen before, but I'm friggen bored.

She appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
    She appears to be mature and shorter than average. She has large crystal green eyes and tanned skin. She has waist length, tousled light brown hair gathered into a sleek ponytail at the nape of her neck and secured with a white silken hair ribbon. She has an upturned nose and high cheekbones.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a velvety soft deep black rose tucked behind one ear, some silver chandelier earrings adorned with ornate sapphire beading, an elegant choker of silver-linked discs of pure onyx, a silver-clasped woven straw purse, a natural linen robe gathered into a narrow pleated train at the back, a rigid pipe-stem corset of deep cobalt satin cinched up the back with silver hook closures, some calf-high white linen pants, and some backless sheer silk sandals.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

4. Default

my rogue...

You see Bwomp Shmotz.
    He appears to be a Giant.
    He has grey eyes and tanned skin. He has short, black hair.
    His face is concealed by a battleworn assasin's mask.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a blackened mithril greatsword in his right hand.
    He is wearing a gold ring, a spiked black leather collar, some spiked iron shoulder guards, some blackened battle armor, a spike-ridden leather duster, a ruby amulet, a sturdy leather weapons harness, a dark spidersilk backpack, an iron and mithril band, a pair of black leather pants ringed with dark steel spikes, and some scaled leather combat boots.

OMG that's you?! You little snot. He is totally different from Bumples. I had no idea!

Looking damn good too, just need a little bit of inv switching. Where did you get the duster?

6. Default

Heh, I got that duster made on the first run of the cruise, in the last 15 minutes of being on the boat. By far the best item I got there. What would you switch around in his inv, I'm curious?

l duster
    The leather itself appears archaic, cracking and splitting along the hems. Crude mithril spikes are attached to the shoulders and collar, winding in varying, erratic rows. Each spike protrudes in a different direction, enhancing the vicious look of the duster. The front of the long coat appears to be made of dual layers of leather, as do the back tails, protecting it from excessive wear.

-Bwomp's player

I'd put it like this:

You see Bwomp Shmotz.
    He appears to be a Giant.
    He has grey eyes and tanned skin. He has short, black hair.
    His face is concealed by a battleworn assasin's mask.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a blackened mithril greatsword in his right hand.
    He is wearing a spiked black leather collar, a ruby amulet, some spiked iron shoulder guards, a dark spidersilk backpack, a spike-ridden leather duster, a sturdy leather weapons harness, some blackened battle armor,an iron and mithril band, a pair of black leather pants ringed with dark steel spikes, and some scaled leather combat boots.

Gold ring I'd stash in the boots or whatever when not in use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    That is some weird shit.

want. the. mask

I want Cov's new mask only worn like one of those feature concealers.
    That is some weird shit.

Got the mask, I just wish it was a feature concealer:

You see Anticor Rifling the War Mage.
    He appears to be a Giant of the Grot'karesh Clan.
    He appears to be in the prime of life and tall. He has captivating onyx-hued eyes and well-tanned skin. He has short, thick reddish brown hair with grey at the temples. He has a square-jawed face, a classical nose and broad shoulders.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding an onyx-hafted godendag in his right hand.
    He is wearing a crimson leather warmask with a gleaming onyx scimitar set upon the center of the forehead, a stamped metal Saramar symbol, a shadowy black leather pack clasped with a miniature crimson-edged golvern scimitar, an onyx-trimmed black silk greatcloak, a crimson glaes armband, some stealthy coal black leathers, a lustrous sleek onyx bracelet, a twisted signet ring inset with a miniature onyx scimitar on a field of crimson, a shadowy black hip-satchel clasped with a small golvern scimitar on a rune-etched field of red, an onyx-studded black leather sporran, a ceremonial onyx and crimson Ishan greatkilt, and a pair of black traveling boots.

[Edited on 4-13-2005 by AnticorRifling]
    That is some weird shit.