Page 10 of 755 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Wearing?

::could make a good go at it, but admits when it comes to sniping face to face, she's just not that quick-witted::

::bets $5 on Daina versus... hmm. Versus who...::
    "The only one who is wiser than anyone is everyone."
    --Napoleon Bonaparte

You could not, loser. >8)
    Space for rent, inquire within.

Oh... Daina vs Artha.
    "The only one who is wiser than anyone is everyone."
    --Napoleon Bonaparte

4. Default

No! Daina versus me! Someone wanna take bets?

-K :P
    GimmeDatPony [9:44 PM]: HAHA thwat if s a townw as claled
    GimmeDatPony [9:44 PM]: FRANCEALOONS.
    Jojobabee [9:44 PM]: ...............
    GimmeDatPony [9:44 PM]: HI IM FROM FRANCELOONS
    GimmeDatPony [9:44 PM]: ITS LIKE PANTS
    GimmeDatPony [9:45 PM]: BUT YOU LIVE IN THEM

I would have to toss a wager that I would win. *nods*
    Hatred will eat you up......so will fat chicks....You'll have the night of your life!!

Bah, I organize myself after im arrested.. Hmm been a few months on that one *rubs his beardage* Anyway..

You see Dimmu Borggir the Mercenary.
    He appears to be a Giantman of the T'Kirem Clan.
    He appears to be mature and very tall. He has piercing dark eyes and tanned skin. He has long, coal black hair worn in a single braid. He has a square-jawed face and broad shoulders.
    He has a leering black demon tattoo on his arm, a Warrior Guild tattoo on his forearm, a grinning skull tattoo on his neck, a braided black beard, and a gold-banded black glaes pipe clenched between his teeth.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a heavy-bladed spiked vultite waraxe in his right hand.
    He is wearing some dark red skull-tooled boots, some studded black leather gloves, a carved onyx bracelet, a ruby-eyed black skull pin, a carved bone skull cloak clasp, a tiny black glaes spider, a bone-studded leather wristband, a bone-buttoned raw silk sark, a skull crested vultite targe, a bone pin, a skull pin, a skull and crossbones buckle, a polished gold skull-link belt, a leather-bound polished bone scabbard, a black Voln symbol, some coal black pants, a solid vultite armband, a gleaming onyx nose ring, a wasp-shaped onyx ring, a bone-clasped ebon spidersilk cloak, a reinforced bearskin rucksack, a coal black bandana, some onyx beard clips, a necklace of bleached rat skulls, a silver-traced dark crystal necklace, a bone necklace, a carved ivory skull earring, a blackened skull-crested helm, a scaly black lizard skin bag clasped with a tiny horned lizard skull, a gold ring, and a dwarven forged vultite hauberk

Hmm seems im due for a meeting with four walls and some bars.
    Hatred will eat you up......so will fat chicks....You'll have the night of your life!!

Right now? Im wearing jeans and a T-shirt
    want a pic?

You see Lady Michiko the Woodswoman.
    She appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
    She appears to be in the flower of life and short. She has long-lashed, expressive twilight blue eyes and flawlessly smooth, soft ivory-white skin. She has long, silky dark brown hair that flows smoothly down her back, curling at the tips to brush against her hips. She has a dainty face, an upturned nose and petite, delicate ears that taper to slight points.
    She has a cute mouse tattoo on her ankle.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a black velvet choker fastened with a silver eight-pointed star, a silver-dotted midnight black crystal, a vaalorn and veniom wedding ring, a velvet-lined sable suede satchel, a deeply-hooded crushed velvet longcoat with carved ebony buttons, a silver and ebony Huntress symbol, a silver-boned dark velvet corset, a hip-length sheer silk chemise, a thin silver filigreed black belt, a star-incised deep black censer, some soft black velvet pants, a silver star and moon anklet, and some low-heeled ebon moire silk slippers.

Whoo?

Edited for the shows:
    a silver-dotted midnight black crystal: Black as a midnight sky, the crystal's surface is dotted with tiny pinpoints of silver light -- each glimmering briefly as reflected light plays off their lustrous surfaces. Set against the central face of the crystal's dark surface is a star -- its eight bright points setting it apart from its surrounding cousins. A thin silver chain wraps around the topmost portions of the crystals, their links formed into the shape of scythe-blades.

a star-incised deep black censer: Sleek and crafted from a deep black steel, the censer's surface is wrought with a myriad of silver patterns -- each sweeping in sharp angles over one another to form an aggressive, dramatic design. A ring of scythe-blades encircle the censer's lid, their half-moon curves flowing into one another to form an unbroken chain of razor-sharp steel. Atop the censer is a lustrous eight-pointed star, its brilliant tines stabbing outward to the edge of the lid.

Now that I compare the censor and the crystal, I think that they were done by the same GM. I know the merchant Verrath did the censor... can't remember who did the crystal, though. It's one of the "fortune-telling" ones, with the tarot-like actions.

[Edited on 11-18-2003 by GS3 Michiko]
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

As for me sounding like a bitch or being snotty, oh please! There are at least a half dozen folks that post here that make me look relatively angelic and passive, and would win a sniping contest any day.

Oh you and I can definitely agree on THAT. And I wasn't saying you were THE snottiest person...there are several much better names I can think of right off the top of my head that I could list.
    A friggin' huge war griffin says, "Dude, stop attacking me."
    A friggin' huge war griffin asks, "Srsly, wtf?"

she loves me :oints up at jesae::